Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Color Guild

Discussion on Color Guild within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Color Guild

Please tell me how to change the color and the name of the guild you need to do?
Old 04/08/2014, 06:23   #2

elite*gold: 0

Here you will find a guide by Blaken The Angel

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Limited Release] Name/Guild Color Changes
02/17/2018 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers Shaiya community here is my recent client edits to the server im in Development in... I will not release how but i will credit the original founder of this and his methods What you will need 1. Hex editor 2. Game.exe from shaiya version 5.3 ( you can use any but i only worked on the 5.3 client 3. HTML color chart found here Html Colors 4. Alot of patience
Guild Color Name
09/14/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
can any one give my hex code of yellow that works in the guild name? cus the hex codes of yellow that i tried they all dont work.
[Source] Move mouse to specific color on screen (color aimbot)
11/20/2012 - .NET Languages - 0 Replies
I was initially calling GetPixel in a loop to scan a screenshot for a specific RBG which caused a 2-3 delay before finding the color until I realized it's much faster to use LockBits and UnlockBits instead. Anyway, here's my source for finding a specific RBG color on your screen and then automatically moving the mouse to that color which is good for browser shooting games and what not. Compiled in vs2010. Imports System.Drawing.Imaging Imports System.Runtime.InteropServices
[Request] Guild Robe Color Mod
04/10/2012 - Mabinogi - 17 Replies
It would be really sweet to have a mod that tells us what color the guild robes are every day so we don't have to camp out, sitting in one spot forever 'till it's right. Can someone make this? Or does such a thing exist already? Thanks.
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.