Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Disable Confirm Button and Enable Submit

Discussion on [Question]Disable Confirm Button and Enable Submit within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Disable Confirm Button and Enable Submit

Hello everyone today i come to you all to let you know that i have successfully enabled the 'OK' Button when attempting to do a transaction on a game.exe ep 5.4 - 6 . It took me days and maybe even a week to figure this out LOL. But i would like to get the opinions of the REAL FEW developers and coders of this community. Would it be something you guys would like me to do a tutorial about it or just simply give address and things to change on those addresses?. Or maybe would it b something that should not even bother to try and do? since the Item Mall situation is still hasnt been fixed on those game.exe. I know that maybe there are a few people that has already this fix but would not make it public, (do NOT know why) . I would like to know if ..ONCE AGAIN, im going to run in to problems for releasing stuff that others consider 'PRIVATE' . The fix what it does is, instead of having the change_decision button active, it disables it and enables the Confirm button. I have tried this fix numerous of time and it actually works. LOL , so yea let me know and i will be making a decicion in a couple of days
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2014, 23:25   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
If you created something that was previously created by someone else, it doesn't mean you have no rights over your own creation. This is a free world, if you want to release something, you just do it, no need to get permission from anybody.

That being said, you don't have to ask people if they need or want something to be released. If you have something that you feel is worth releasing, just release it. Those who need it will thank you for it and use it.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/26/2014, 23:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
If you created something that was previously created by someone else, it doesn't mean you have no rights over your own creation. This is a free world, if you want to release something, you just do it, no need to get permission from anybody.

That being said, you don't have to ask people if they need or want something to be released. If you have something that you feel is worth releasing, just release it. Those who need it will thank you for it and use it.
Hey thanx for the reply.. i am with you 100% on your statement. But I really wasnt asking for permission from anyone lol i just need feedback from people if you guys think im wasting my time?, or should i do a tutorial explaining all the details as to what to do or just simply give out addresses tell em what to do to those addresses and thats it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2014, 23:56   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer870 View Post
Hey thanx for the reply.. i am with you 100% on your statement. But I really wasnt asking for permission from anyone lol i just need feedback from people if you guys think im wasting my time?, or should i do a tutorial explaining all the details as to what to do or just simply give out addresses tell em what to do to those addresses and thats it.
Well, that's clearly up to you. I'd make a tutorial, but again, it's up to you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/17/2014, 18:12   #5

Hi how can i disabled it ?
Old 08/17/2014, 19:38   #6

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post

Totally right, if its your own creation or you havee found it by your own. The rights are totally yours, nothing more to say, nubness has said exactly what i would.

Lately noticed that its old enough topic.
Old 10/12/2014, 00:59   #7

finally you made a guide on how to disable the button to confirm transaction? or just wanted to draw atension this comment
Old 10/18/2014, 01:24   #8

Will be nice if you make a tutorial with that.
Old 10/18/2014, 08:30   #9

If this thread is relating to what i think it is, there are already working server/game files of 5.4 that work with everything other than in-game ItemMall. Meaning, trades/player stalls/auction house are all fully functional.

I'm not sure why you are trying to find a fix for a different file of the same version, when it is already released working for you.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2014, 00:38   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post
If this thread is relating to what i think it is, there are already working server/game files of 5.4 that work with everything other than in-game ItemMall. Meaning, trades/player stalls/auction house are all fully functional.

I'm not sure why you are trying to find a fix for a different file of the same version, when it is already released working for you.

If you remember I got a problem with that game.exe
That's the reason to trying to fix another of the same version. That's work for me.
Old 10/19/2014, 00:41   #11

Using those exact files i have made a fully working test server, with the trade confirm button working as it should. There is no reason for it to work for one person, and not another, if you are actually setting things up and using them properly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2014, 08:13   #12

I made and checked everything. I'm using your files except game.exe it always says "Server Down" Can you contact me on skype? I already added you.
Old 10/19/2014, 09:23   #13

Well then the error may be in the fact that the game.exe you are using has the problem.
Like i said, if you used all the files supplied, then it will work.. There's nothing more to say really if you aren't even using them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2014, 17:15   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post
Well then the error may be in the fact that the game.exe you are using has the problem.
Like i said, if you used all the files supplied, then it will work.. There's nothing more to say really if you aren't even using them.
I made everything right and using your files. But when I use your game.exe it says "Server Down" when I use another game.exe it works.

I'm using this game.exe
Old 11/14/2014, 19:38   #15

Some tultorial? please