Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How add some mobs in my client?

Discussion on How add some mobs in my client? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How add some mobs in my client?

Hey,
I have try to import some mobs in my client but for some boss and mobs i have this error "Not authorized to create" why i have this error and how i can fix them?
And what is the process for create mobs in Monster.SData? I need only to do "edit => new item"? or i have some other steps?

Thank
Old 02/19/2014, 07:35   #2

Server will not create a mob that doesnt have information on or is lv 0. If your serverside last mobID is 3000 you CANOT make mobID 3001

2nd question . Please read the whole content here
And when you are done READ it again
Old 02/19/2014, 07:39   #3

I have read the monster parts but he don't help me :/ It's why i have create de new topic^^
Old 02/19/2014, 11:21   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,389
Assuming you have the MonsterEx.SData in place, you simply create a new mob using Shaiya Studio's User Interface, save and then run the query it generates, simple as that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2014, 14:34   #5

Open monster.sdata, right click on any of the column headers , enable 'show all mobs'.
Then choose one of those level 0 mobs (they're named Error Monster xxxx).
Rename the mob, make it level 1+ and edit all the other required parameters.
Save the sdata, run the query.

What i do is using just the line that inserts that mob so I dont run the whole query for just 1 item.
e.g.
Code:
DELETE FROM [PS_GameDefs].[dbo].[Mobs]
WHERE MobID=3250
GO
INSERT INTO [PS_GameDefs].[dbo].[Mobs] values (3250,'Mob Name',1,.....etc)
GO
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2014, 16:55   #6

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 5,280
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved
Old 02/19/2014, 20:30   #7

Quote:
Assuming you have the MonsterEx.SData in place, you simply create a new mob using Shaiya Studio's User Interface, save and then run the query it generates, simple as that.
Where is MonsterEx.SData? And when i save Monster.SData my shstudio don't generate any query :/
Old 02/19/2014, 21:32   #8

You dont generate a query because you havent created the MonsterEx.sdata, now i know you have NOT read the content of .... In order to generate the query , you need the MosterEx.sdata. extract the mobs and mobitems csv from your Gamedefs table as instructed on the tutorial. Once you do that you need to IMPORT the csv files containing the mob information function (Mobs.csv), and Mob drops (MobItems.csv)
Old 02/19/2014, 21:37   #9

I have read but i have some difficult for understand the english language :/ and i don't understand what castor want say :/ Can u explain better please?
Old 02/20/2014, 18:03   #10

Read about how to make MonsterEx:
(use SQL Server Management Studio to do that)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2014, 01:22   #11

Hmmm thank sominus i have execute the query Monsters.sql but i have the same problem "Not authorized to create." Why i have this error? :/

Thank

Tags
help shaiya, how add a mob shaiya, pserver, shaiya private server, shaiya pserver