Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Portforwarding problem

Discussion on Portforwarding problem within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Portforwarding problem

Hello e*pvpers,

So im currently working on a server and we're going to start out with a portforwarding til the server is working. Now recently when we tried to portforward it says "ERROR: Port number duplicate.", If i change the ip to something else it works just fine, ive already set it up for the login port (30800) but for the game port (30810) it doesnt work. We're using the IP from whatismyip.com and thats the right IP right? Should we use a different IP for any of them? Cuz i really cant figure this out, ive port forwarded before on this exact same router but i just cant remember this problem.

Thanks,
Tazonc

Tags
duplicated, ip, portforwarding

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Need Help] With portforwarding!
02/26/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey elite's, Today, i need help Portforwarding, Iv added ports 9958, 9957, 5816 & 80. The Protocol Type is: All on all of them. The connection in PVC0. It dosent connect on my IP witch is JokerCo Online- Best Conquer P-Server ever - Official Site . -Help? _________________ http://i42.tinypic.com/6945dz.png
[PROBLEM]An alle Linux Profis IpTables und Portforwarding
06/29/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich habe alles auf einem dedicated Server installiert. Host ist Centos Guest ist VMware. Alles ist eingerichtet DB, Ports, Navicat und der ganze mist. Ich benutze die 2010 SF, MySQL, und FreeBSD 7.2 mit PAE Kernel 8 GB Ram Virtuelle 50 GB Platten speicher Preallocated etc.
[Help] Portforwarding.
01/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Hey everyone I want to make my server Non-Hamachi but there is one problem. I dont know How or if it is even possible to portforward with a Bell Router if anyone knows how can you please show my a guide that would be greatly Appreciated, Thank You
portforwarding
01/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
ok guys, pple are asking for help by portforwarding I found something that might help here's the link PortForward.com - The port forwarding progression.
need help with portforwarding
12/18/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Im sorry to be such a big n00b but can anyone help me with portforwarding im using D-link but it doesnt wanna forward, if anyone can help me reply here or add me on msn at [email protected]