Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya server wont start up!

Discussion on Shaiya server wont start up! within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Shaiya server wont start up!

Hello,

My shaiya server wont start up. I get the II, but if I do start all then I get no >
Can someone help me with this problem???

Greetz,

Mike
Old 09/15/2013, 11:05   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Did you update your config files with the right username and hashed password ?
Did you add the linked servers ?
Did you give your database admin account full rights on the Shaiya databases ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2013, 13:48   #3

I think I did nothing of that, can you explain me how I exactly must do that?
Old 09/15/2013, 14:55   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
All over the PSM_Client and PSM_Server directories and their sub-directories you will find .ini files containing different configuration information. Whenever you see a long string, that's the encrypted password, and the string before it is the account. You can generate the encrypted password using ps_passwordEnc.exe, located in PSM_Server. You should have a different encrypted password in each case. To generate a new encrypted password simply re-type your password in the ps_passwordEnc.exe text box, it will do the job for you. To create an admin account in the database, give it full rights on the Shaiya databases and add the linking servers you should check for root directory of PSM_Client or PSM_Server. Somewhere there you should see a config.sql file. Open it in SQL Server Management Studio, change your account name and password where it is required and execute it. That's it
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/12/2013, 18:16   #5

O_O I'm such a noob with those stuffs... I don't even know where to locate the said files XD
Old 12/15/2018, 16:35   #6

- you should apply the résolutions as the Windows resolustion you have.
- for ex : you have windows 10 and u have 1920 x 960 then you should do the same for the game config ( compare the résolutions u have on window for ur game ) & always run it as administrator ◄┘ Capiiiiiich ?
Old 12/15/2018, 16:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiesto446 View Post
- you should apply the résolutions as the Windows resolustion you have.
- for ex : you have windows 10 and u have 1920 x 960 then you should do the same for the game config ( compare the résolutions u have on window for ur game ) & always run it as administrator ◄┘ Capiiiiiich ?
Look at posts date, on 2013 w10 didnt even exist, please be more carefull next time, there is no sense into push old threads.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/17/2018, 02:53   #8

STOP MICROING POSTT PLOX
Thanks
1 User