Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very Basic model format conversion

Discussion on Very Basic model format conversion within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Very Basic model format conversion

#Removed, since left shaiya due to a attack of ddos from about a full week now, had to login from at a friends house.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2013, 13:18   #2

elite*gold: 576
Nice copy and paste from XeNTaX forums.
Here's the real link:
Thanks
12 Users
Old 07/28/2013, 13:21   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
And I almost believed Tyler did something on his own.

Don't get me wrong, Tyler, I've never seen this tutorial before, mostly because 3D modeling is not what I'm interested in, but writing
Quote:
Enjoy from honorable gaming.
in the end of this tutorial was a big mistake.

Thank you, Philipp, for the link to the original post.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 07/28/2013, 13:40   #4

Yeah your not so bright knowing you guys think you know everything and nubness after helping you back then yeah your just a big time waste of my time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2013, 13:43   #5

I don't remember wasting your time. Getting a file from you that you didn't even make yourself isn't really a waste of time. You made yourself look cool in front of me, while I thought you're the smart guy, now that's what I call waste of time, as the truth always comes out.

I doubt you can prove that account is yours, we can all edit HTML pages, can't we ?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/28/2013, 15:18   #6

mhm.
I pressed thanks first. Then i saw what philip posted so i removed the thanks and gave it to him.
Now i see what you post (image telling you are the author of this release) but i have one question.
On xentax, i can see the original release has been last edited
Code:
Last edited by chrrox on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Well, we can also see you are using a web browser that allow you to edit html code like nubness said.
I think if you was the real author of this release, you would have post it here 3 years ago. If you diden't post it earlyer, you woulden't post it at all.
Btw i read your siggy and see that you "left epvp", why would you wait to leave epvp before posting this release if you are the real author ?
I don't want to take part on this new drama (again, i think we really need a moderator) but i had to say this. I think you lost all your credibility long time ago but.. another proof for new ppl that don't see how you are.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2013, 16:56   #7

Received Thanks: 3,359
At first, I would say, "it is that important..."

Ok, the info is dated May 2008, it's a bit worrying if we have made ​​no progress in five years and continue to repeat the same things (things known and already published here in particular).

Ok, it is more than annoying to have to read repeated packets of lines explaining that
'2C 00 00 00' big endian reads '00 00 00 2C' little endian and that 0x2C is 44 in decimal; if one doesn't know that he will simply fail to understand all & every words.

But still, we still are not able to import from arbitrary _toons_ meshes nor to create one build from scratch; so may be the info can be helpful ...

But alas some attitude (dishonesty here) just spoils everything.
Do you use information to update and enrich it? No, it's a copy and paste without any enhancement.
Do you indicated the sources? Not.
Do you recognize the origin of the document when Philip reveals it? No.

And worst you confirm your bad faith with this heinous picture:

(So you don't know even change background color?)

The fact that you lie or try to craft an image of yourself is relevant for you only, the fact that you consider all of us as idiots is more annoying, and definitively it doesn't bring anything to the community.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 07/28/2013, 17:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878 View Post
And worst you confirm your bad faith with this heinous picture:

(So you don't know even change background color?)

The fact that you lie or try to craft an image of yourself is relevant for you only, the fact that you consider all of us as idiots is more annoying, and definitively it doesn't bring anything to the community.
Owned. I have no words. Good job castor, as always.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/29/2013, 05:15   #9

elite*gold: 360
This made my day, like really. Please do as your siggy says Twilight, just leave the community. We'd rather you go than continue here with this display of idiocracy.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/30/2013, 19:27   #10

Such derps were SHOT in the good old times!
Old 08/01/2013, 18:18   #11

Made just a test render with an imported fighter set:

Wish I could import the .ANI files also xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/02/2013, 05:42   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sominus View Post
Made just a test render with an imported fighter set:

Wish I could import the .ANI files also xD
My friend , that is an epic render, awesome work. And you are right, the last frontier in Shaiya 3d modding is not being able to decode these .ani files . If this could be done, then we could change the bone assignments to these non Shaiya meshes in incorporate them in the game. I feel that changing other games gear meshes could be done with a custom Blender script.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2013, 05:58   #13

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
First post is deleted.

#closed
Closed Thread