Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Ep6.0 Game.exe fix HP MP SP

Discussion on [Release] Ep6.0 Game.exe fix HP MP SP within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 02/14/2013, 16:48   #31

elite*gold: 0
ep 6 interface synergy work with this game/ps_game.exe?
Old 02/14/2013, 20:57   #32

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProffLex View Post
ep 6 interface synergy work with this game/ps_game.exe?
thats right
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2013, 21:01   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProffLex View Post
i am asking synergy/ep 6 work with that ps_game and game exe?
as he claimed that ps_game/game.exe is ep6 and if thats the case like it seems then the ep6 interface work with that. To get to that point u just should have thought a bit about it..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2013, 00:38   #34

all of you is make it error coz you using PSM_server & PSM_client is ep5.0

btw Prince dino release ep6.0 is only database & ps_game.exe are ep6.0 the PSM_server & PSM_client is not ep6 that's why prince dino release is not working of item mall if you use my game.exe be sure that you have the right PSM.

Thanks that is the tip there's no officially ep6.0 full server file release..

P.S: or you edit the PSM_server and PSM client to work the item of prince dino file.. and my game.exe
Old 02/16/2013, 00:11   #35

elite*gold: 576
Either you are ruthless or someone f*cked you over.
I'll start with the Game.exe - It is the same as the official EP6.1 Game.exe from US. No changes were made, except the IP and changing the login world.
Second, the ps_game.exe is exactly the same as the one released by PrinceDino (He is named SimplyShredded now).

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjulie View Post
btw Prince dino release ep6.0 is only database & ps_game.exe are ep6.0
The database you are talking about is EP5.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/16/2013, 01:21   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipp_ View Post
I'll start with the Game.exe - It is the same as the official EP6.1 Game.exe from US. No changes were made, except the IP and changing the login world.
Second, the ps_game.exe is exactly the same as the one released by PrinceDino (He is named SimplyShredded now).

not the PSM_server & PSM_client of prince dino is not EP6.0 i don't tell you how i know why is not ep6 if you have a friend of korean with have pserver ep6 ask them you don't no prince dino never release the real ep6 coz he $ that server
Old 02/16/2013, 11:58   #37

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipp_ View Post

it is no ep5 db, even i use ep5 db fail that is ep6 db but my test server work perfect ty arjulie.
Old 02/16/2013, 12:06   #38

diferent from ep5 & ep6 is server file, not db.
Old 02/16/2013, 12:12   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinka123 View Post
diferent from ep5 & ep6 is server file, not db.
well it work for me idk why others have issues.
Old 02/18/2013, 20:56   #40

I tested it with the ep6 server files released around here and now gone, hp works, stats shown when you press T, synergy works but item mall doesn't and transactions between players also doesn't work because of that **** "Confirm" button, also it's max level 70. If i'm not mistaken it is a step forward since last time player stats didn't show up. If anyone manage to make the other stuff work would be nice to share what files they are using or why it works for some and for others don't.
Old 02/19/2013, 12:30   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by delledge View Post
I tested it with the ep6 server files released around here and now gone, hp works, stats shown when you press T, synergy works but item mall doesn't and transactions between players also doesn't work because of that **** "Confirm" button, also it's max level 70. If i'm not mistaken it is a step forward since last time player stats didn't show up. If anyone manage to make the other stuff work would be nice to share what files they are using or why it works for some and for others don't.
hmm, seems like ep 9.0 chinese server file
Old 02/19/2013, 14:59   #42

So it is EP6, but the official relaesed 6.1 US game.exe not the 6.3 that we all want. Then the new Interface, the new Pets and coustums works with the 6.3 game.exe.

The files from PrinceDino are Modified EP5 Files and not EP6.
Old 02/19/2013, 22:05   #43

Well yeah but from my knowledge those where the only ones close to some ep6 content, getting back to the topic...there is no way you could have some ep6 options work like skills lvl9 with no cheat engine, synergy, hp fix,etc. T least this two exe's are useless since there is stuff that works and stuff that doesn't :/

We rly need a thread dedicated to this ep6 server thingy so ppl can at least bounce files and ideas around
Old 02/19/2013, 22:43   #44

Quote:
Well yeah but from my knowledge those where the only ones close to some ep6 content, getting back to the topic...there is no way you could have some ep6 options work like skills lvl9 with no cheat engine, synergy, hp fix,etc. T least this two exe's are useless since there is stuff that works and stuff that doesn't :/

We rly need a thread dedicated to this ep6 server thingy so ppl can at least bounce files and ideas around
if u know a few about olly and ce u can fix the skills without using all time ce u dnt need an ep6 ps_game for that
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2013, 19:28   #45

Quote:

there's a way to make skill 1 - 10 no using cheate engine like teddy said if you build a server you now how to config this! not make easyer to copy to other Developer find solution for your server that why so many pravite server down coz the never know how to config or fix buggy or ddos attacker for there server lolz