My Instant Leveling script tells you how to do it step by step >.>
So you actually learn something instead of having it handed to you without knowing how to fix it if something goes wrong...
Hello John, Just not forcing , But I really see people making thread in caps : CLIENT VERSION DOES'NT MATCH! / GAME DATA LOAD ERROR
So instead of useless thread.
I made this.
If possible , hope to be added to index.
Thanks for your time , It was pleasure.
Regards ,
Sindacco.
that "post" u made was already alot of times here in the forum and actually had no reason to post it again at all if ppl cant even use a little bit the search funtion and use their time to read up stuff in here they will fail anyway... they need to learn their own and not getting presented every single step or a lot more nub server will come around and will split the comunity alot more anyway 1 week server are **** annoying.. ( and that would be an result) as for me there is no reason why that shoul added in the index since there is already all u need in ( even the question u answered)
as i told use the *** **** search funtion and practise ur reading skills!...
Hello John, Just not forcing , But I really see people making thread in caps : CLIENT VERSION DOES'NT MATCH! / GAME DATA LOAD ERROR
So instead of useless thread.
I made this.
If possible , hope to be added to index.
Thanks for your time , It was pleasure.
Regards ,
Sindacco.
I am not adding that thread to this index because all of that is already into the guides that are already posted in here, there is no need to be redundant on certain topics, if people need something they can definitely find it already on the threads that were selected for this Index.
I am not adding that thread to this index because all of that is already into the guides that are already posted in here, there is no need to be redundant on certain topics, if people need something they can definitely find it already on the threads that were selected for this Index.
Okay , I don't mind either , and nice avatar , looks cool ;D
Ok i took a break for a while trying to get things in order and now im ready to try again on making a server locally is there any guide that you suggest i use that is up to date the newest one i found was on 09-10