I ditched my fioncee just to have this index with me to bed!! Haha, no not really, but this index is truly awesome! There is however something missing, at least I think it is missing all those 1000 guides out there on how to what and where with the freaken "Server Patch Config" (from now, called SPC) that people keeps asking about (ye ye, I'm one of those)!
However, adding a separate section where all the guides and problems and all that are gathered with just the SPC will be a big help to all the noobs (like me) to look up! Yes, using the search line, and advanced search are good! But having it all in one index woulda really made me ditch my feoncee! haha...
Thanks for the index John!
Hate to ruin your party here but:
1. fiancé
2. Adding a separate section: Shaiya Development Section was made just for that and then everyone started posting questions and problems in it, it was made for releases only when it first came out. So all we can do is become more strict which would help people more.
I didn't forget about that one thread, just didn't find it something that needed, but if different people think it is needed, I can add it later.
As for the section, well as Linxis said, the Shaiya PServer Development is for Releases Only and I keep moving questions from here to the right section, it is even on the description of the section how it works, guess, that if we keep having questions on this section it will be needed for me -as Linxis said, again- to be a little bit more strict with wrong section posts, something I didn't want to do as posting on wrong section on these forums (Shaiya Section of ElitePvPers) is something easy to fix, but probably it will be needed to be more strict with the wrong section rules...