Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Mini-Guide] Fixing Item Mall Crash in 5 minutes.

Discussion on [Mini-Guide] Fixing Item Mall Crash in 5 minutes. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/14/2011, 19:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Tried this and restarted/reloaded (game crash / dc from server) when I use ItemMall still.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zzz.jpg (46.5 KB, 286 views)
Old 05/15/2011, 16:19   #17

Done, ItemMall work Fine.
But BankTeller dont wanna work(
Old 12/10/2011, 21:42   #18

Ty alot Alladrios your post save my life xD

keep going the great work
Old 02/19/2012, 20:35   #19

does anybody know how get this done? i knew it earlier but i need it yet, but alladrios deleted his post...

sry for my bad english

thank you
Old 02/20/2012, 06:06   #20

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
As this has been removed....

#Closed

I'm going to check out and see if I can get a little guide about this real soon
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Add Item @ Pet Into Shopping Mall (with pic)
01/13/2013 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
Ok..there is a lot of people asking me how to put item @ pet in Shopping Mall (SM)..well to day im gonna show a guide how to put item @ pet into SM..please follow the step below: ---------------------------------------- Step 1 Download Itemtype & Shop Editor that release by funhacker.You can get it here: Itemtype Editor & Shop.dat Editor
D9 Item mall
09/15/2010 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
Anyone know how to use the item mall? I ve deduced that there are winner game cards, does anyone know there exact marketing span or are they just south east asian cards?
[Mini-Guide] Fixing AOE attack calculations in 4267 source
12/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Ok so not a huge release but figured I'd explain how to fix the magic aoe attacks. Best viewed as a way to fix voids yourself but w/e, I know no one will really pay that much attention to it. Problem in source: Area attacks do not have any damage type in their attack void (by default they are all physical damage). because of this slight oversight, fire circle/pervade and other area attacks all calculate as PH dmg and therefor are vastly wrong (although using pervade on a tro is rather...
Crespo crash after 10 minutes
11/19/2009 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
I keep looking for posts about this and theres talk about it but no real reason or solution that I can find. HOW DO YOU AVOID CRASHING AFTER 10 MINUTES? I have tried killing the first bunch of mobs with no hacks on, I have tried not using VAC at all, just non aggro. No matter what I dc after 10 minutes. Please help. More info: I seem to DC after a certain amount of time, not a certain action, however, it seems to be after a significant action.. after that amount of time. I haven't...
[Guide] Adding item to shopping mall.
12/16/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
ok guys i would like to thanks the great :p cypherghoser1 first for releasing how to replace item i wouldn't remember all this without his guide, so thought of sharing this as a pay back. :handsdown: *Recommanded to read this first* http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/189204-guide-hexedit-shopping-mall-replace-items -equipment-eggs.html <<Cypherghoser1's guide alright everyone probably seen his guide about replacing item on shopping mall.. so lets now do this new version of...