Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server List

Discussion on Private Server List within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 02/09/2011, 04:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Why don't we just combine all of the private servers into one, then make 2 separate servers like high-rate and mid-rate but instead one have nos and the other nos free? This way we can gather everybody from the other private servers because most people who play private servers look for PvP. That way, all of the developers can also work together and they can run the best server ever created

Plus, I wanna kill some more people >
Old 02/09/2011, 14:52   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentElf View Post
Why don't we just combine all of the private servers into one, then make 2 separate servers like high-rate and mid-rate but instead one have nos and the other nos free? This way we can gather everybody from the other private servers because most people who play private servers look for PvP. That way, all of the developers can also work together and they can run the best server ever created

Because every dev has a different idea of what the perfect shaiya server is for them. Theres no plausable way to have every Dev's ideas on one server. We'd have to have hundreds of servers within that one game, like HR, MR, Noss, No Noss, Lapisia + Noss, No Noss + Lapisia, No lapisia + no noss, list goes on.

Plus, some Dev's like their server at ep4 even ep3, theres no way you can please everyone like that. If it were that simple though, it would be very nice and probably be more successful than AGE.

Lovely Idea and props for having a bright view on it ^.^ but unfortunately (really unfortunately) there are differing opinions, people who dont like eachother and i hate to say it but people who are just downright greedy about the server (just wanna make money from it.... generally those servers crash and burn though).

I really do wish it were so simple <3's to you for the thought.

[GM]Angel
Old 02/09/2011, 15:03   #18

Well just putting my two cents is all, thought it had to be said. It's not going to happen. *Sigh*

Oh well.
Old 02/09/2011, 19:29   #19

Nova run out?!
Any news?
Someone can make a ***** forum for this server???!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And when will Shadows of Etain's lag go away? :s
Terrible lag...OMG
Old 02/14/2011, 20:14   #20

EP points after creating an account will be paid a one million point EP 0 points for any items of stores are selling.
Old 02/20/2011, 19:06   #21

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
Ego Shaiya is closed...
Old 02/20/2011, 19:11   #22

Please LPH edit my website link from to =>

Thanks.
Old 02/20/2011, 19:57   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentElf View Post

If only... this would be such a nice idea... but as angel said there are some "donkey" GMs out there...
I think there should be one server with two smaller servers inside it (like shaiya with etain teos lailah and gaia) except the servers shouldnt be linked together or else it would be unfair. One server being a E-HR where everything is free like Alaldrios's and one being a slow one.... like.... idk. But if thi server were to be created it would get a lot of players, though maybe get shut down by AEG?
Old 02/24/2011, 00:28   #24

Shaiya Underworld

Server Rate: 200x
EP4 Style
Make HM to unlock UM mode.
Max Gear: Goddess Gear.
Max Lapis: 6/ Ele Lv1
Potion/Lapis/EXP Remove Pill 255 Stackable
No Enchant/Absorb
Free Points by the minutes
Dragon Bosses HP is halves
OI open 24/7 2 party restriction.
CS more than 7+ party.
GRB Sat. 12pm7pm PST alternate each week.

Drops:
Bosses
Asmo/Knight/Anky/Astaroth/Ajuha/Elekid/Elemental Cave/Ruber Chaos/Kimu/Fantasma/Cloron/Rapioru/Paros/Freezing Mirage/Haruhion
Drop Lv6 Lapis/Sky City Legend/Goddess Weapon/Chance of Goddess Armors.

Mini Bosses in Map2: Legend 30 Helmet/Cap
Mini Bosses in Map3: Legend Helmet/Cap

Map 1:
Drop Lv1 Sonic/Flash/Horizon and Snowboard
Cloron/Fantasma Lair: Worship Accessories and Lv40ish legend weapons
15 pvp zone: worship/heroic/dread gears/weapons
Cornwell's Ruin/Argilla Ruin

Map2:
30 pvp zone: Legendary weapons/armors
Fortune coin Lv3 and LapisLv4
Fedion/Kalamus' House: Helmet Lapis
Parros/Maze of Rapioru
Maitrayen / Aidion Neckria: drop Legend 36-39 armorweapon and heroic accessories set
Elemental Cave / Ruber Chaos drop legend 43-46 armors and dread accessories set

Map 3:
Drop Lv5 Lapis/
Stigma/Aurize Ruin

Map 4:
Pando drop Pre Ele 55 Weapon
Lanhaar drop Pre Ele 55 Weapon

Map 5:
DWater :
D1/D2: Legendary 50-53 Armors/Weapons
Drop Rare mount/Rec Runes
Relic Mobs drop Lv6 Lapis

Jungle:
Duals and 58 armors
Bosses higher rate

Desert:
Duals and 58 armors
Bosses higher rate
Deep Desert 2:
Accessories Lapis/58 set armor

Oblivion Island:
Drop pre ele Lv56 Bosses drop pre ele Lv59

Caelum Sacra:
Drop Legendary Accessories set

Sky City:
Boss drop Lapis Lv6/Legend/Goddess Weapon
Old 02/25/2011, 06:10   #25

This isnt where you advertise, this is the list, the whole forum section of Pserver Advertising... is for advertising. Please delete this and make a thread about this server there, And im pretty sure that thread already exists.