Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for Advertisers !

Discussion on Searching for Advertisers ! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for Advertisers !

Hello all soon we open an old school shaiya private server EP 5.4 ! Shaiya Exodus. We need some good advertisers on shaiya!

pm me on Discord : WarLord ( if u have intrest )
Old 05/24/2021, 18:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey, I would like to.

« - | SB »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking For Signature Advertisers (Only a Textlink) / Will Pay 30E*Gold Per Month
12/13/2015 - elite*gold Trading - 27 Replies
[Ion Network] Battle Of Immortals - Advertisers & Recruiters & Staff Helpers |WANTED|
01/21/2014 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, Im the owner of Ion Networks a growing private server gaming community. Currently my Ion Battle Of Immortals server needs staff is looking for more players so we have decided to get some recruiters, advertisers and staff helpers. These people must be Trustworthy,Dedicated & Mature. Age shouldn't be a problem if you know what your doing and are good at what you do. Now let me tell you a bit about Ion Battle Of Immortals. Information on Ion Battle Of Immortals Ion...
To all Shaiya Pserver Advertisers
07/13/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey guys, just wanted to warn you: the more that you, your staff and your players advertise with videos world-wide not on forums like this (eg. YouTube) the more attention from Aeria Games & Entertainment you get. What does that cause? Them trying to shut you down. Now I know there's alot of talk about 'Shaiya Evolution'' GM (Possum) faking his letter, but its a fact he didn't. How do I know? I saw it on AGE forums, a GM said they shut down a very known private server when someone...