Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ion Network] Battle Of Immortals - Advertisers & Recruiters & Staff Helpers |WANTED|

Discussion on [Ion Network] Battle Of Immortals - Advertisers & Recruiters & Staff Helpers |WANTED| within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ion Network] Battle Of Immortals - Advertisers & Recruiters & Staff Helpers |WANTED|

Hello everyone,

Im the owner of Ion Networks a growing private server gaming community. Currently my Ion Battle Of Immortals server needs staff is looking for more players so we have decided to get some recruiters, advertisers and staff helpers. These people must be Trustworthy,Dedicated & Mature. Age shouldn't be a problem if you know what your doing and are good at what you do. Now let me tell you a bit about Ion Battle Of Immortals.

Information on Ion Battle Of Immortals

Ion Battle of Immortals is a mid rate server with tons of features to offer. Ion Battle Of Immortals is the first server to incorporate player suggestions into how the games run. The game itself has tons to offer besides the pvp, As we get tons of player suggestions they are carefully analyzed and picked. Events are professionally hosted and planned so everyone knows whats going to happen before it does. The staff loves talking with members of the community and helps anyone who needs help, also answering any questions anyone has. Ion Battle Of Immortals is something new we hope to bring new life to Battle Of Immortals itself by giving people what they want in a balanced and professional way.

Application Format

For people who are looking to apply the format below can be filled out within 5 minutes. This thread will be closely monitored so once your application is posted we will review it and message you back via Private Message here on Elitepvpers. If you wish to contact us directly you can message me on skype at "Xiroshiro". And remember honestly is key when filling out the application below.

Quote:
Private Server Background (Who you've worked with or helped before):
Battle Of Immortals Experience (How long have you been playing BOI ):
Any staff experience? ( If yes, please include more information ):
Contact ( Skype only ):
Advertising History ( How long have you been advertising for servers ):
Proof Of Work ( Proved any thing such as screenshots,etc ):
Old 01/21/2014, 02:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Timezone:Eastern Standard Time +5
Private Server Background (Who you've worked with or helped before): I've worked for myself. I can develop servers such as World of Warcraft and Lastchaos. I have never tried Battle of the Immortals but I would like to try.
Battle Of Immortals Experience (How long have you been playing BOI ): I've played BoI for 1 year total.
Any staff experience? ( If yes, please include more information ): I've had major staff experience from developing my own servers to being a game helper. I am an around useful person. I will get the job done.
Contact ( Skype only ): justinparenteau1998 or live:justinparenteau1998
Advertising History ( How long have you been advertising for servers ): Don't normally advertise but I have done for Runescape servers before. That is where i started.
Proof Of Work ( Proved any thing such as screenshots,etc ):