Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Total War - PvP Based Private Server

Discussion on Shaiya Total War - PvP Based Private Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 11/16/2019, 12:49   #46

elite*gold: 0
I made 8+ servers for the community. Why so many servers? Cause we are passionate. Stop talk about this **** and be happy that there is still good people who want to keep Shaiya alive. OS is dead | Korea Shaiya is dead. Only private is good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2019, 15:43   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
hahahahahah u sarest are a nab dev that every server u open closes on 2 weeks or so u cant compare ur server with shaiya underworld server u are too far away from uw server lol how u call urself dev when ur server it is last on every vote sites and have 0 ppl online on it lol
No one of us even bothered comparing Total War to Underworld, lol. You're the ones popping up here mentioning this irrelevant stuff. And i doubt being a good DEV is in any case related to server publicity.
And since spyrow just can thank on your post instead of replying sarest's questions, i assume he's not able to talk in any normal way. But that's nothing i did expect. So just close this talk, finally.
Old 11/16/2019, 16:54   #48

+ no voting reward system server i never have seen any server without vote reward like urs and u wanna get much ppls ? nvm it without vote reward system ur server it will be total dead so put it today if u want ok ?
Old 11/16/2019, 17:03   #49

elite*gold: 50
Their server is fine. Honestly the concept of the website alone is something impressive in itself. At least they bring something new to the community and try it out. Not everything is always a success, but honestly should be thankful for people such as this for trying even though this community really doesn't appreciate ****.

Learn how to keep to yourself SpyRow, no one cares about whatever **** you spew on everyone's threads. You have your server? Great, focus on that and whatever "great life" you boast to have. Your server and its players have their own reputation to worry about, so there is no need to get involved in other's and try to bring them down to your level.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/17/2019, 13:58   #50

oh why deleted all my mensssager someone saved screenshort and sending to chana:?
Old 11/17/2019, 16:56   #51

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
+ no voting reward system server i never have seen any server without vote reward like urs and u wanna get much ppls ? nvm it without vote reward system ur server it will be total dead so put it today if u want ok ?
You should change your name to Gib_VOTE_Plox... Seriously!
Old 11/17/2019, 19:37   #52

everyone knows who you are Chan the only solution is you give up maxed friends in 5day server totaltrolldeadwilldiesoon
tell me something you are dependent of your dad can only not work you don't have diplome survive selling maps I broke all your secrets because it's quiet
Hahahah oh all this system/friends why you cant ge't 3 raiids

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
You should change your name to Gib_VOTE_Plox... Seriously!
why don't you marry her just talk bullshit you're a joke you clown always defending she or hes wrong

she could not defend herself and call the friends beeched I beat the three here Chan picture
Old 11/17/2019, 20:44   #53

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerful5 View Post

why don't you marry her just talk bullshit you're a joke you clown always defending she or hes wrong

she could not defend herself and call the friends beeched I beat the three
It's good that there are people who know better than I did what I meant and wrote.
What's more - I can't even see where I defending her, even after you have noticed that I am defending her!
But you see it and this is the most important thing and let's stick to it!
And I'm feel bad about it because I didn't even know I knew her.

See his posts before you post. His posts are full of begging for vote reward
Old 11/17/2019, 22:23   #54

SnickQ, these guys are just out of mind, if I can, I'd suggest you to just ignore them, it's not by answering that you put sense in them!
Old 11/17/2019, 22:33   #55

Thumbs down yeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetols View Post
SnickQ, these guys are just out of mind, if I can, I'd suggest you to just ignore them, it's not by answering that you put sense in them!
yeah ignore me because noone of you have arguments to talk to me easy easy go try to sell ur sql query to get money
Old 11/18/2019, 17:32   #56

Quote:
yeah ignore me because noone of you have arguments to talk to me easy easy go try to sell ur sql query to get money
ixdéLOL [DEV]Wan, get life when?
Old 11/18/2019, 18:36   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by JujiPoli View Post
what you talking about you are troll opened famoustroll and closed in 3days
Old 11/18/2019, 22:30   #58

Quote:
everyone knows who you are Chan the only solution is you give up maxed friends in 5day server totaltrolldeadwilldiesoon
tell me something you are dependent of your dad can only not work you don't have diplome survive selling maps I broke all your secrets because it's quiet
Hahahah oh all this system/friends why you cant ge't 3 raiids

she could not defend herself and call the friends beeched I beat the three here Chan picture
So.. in the end i just see hate against me here. I don't mind it. I admit that i maybe made mistakes in past, or had not that big luck with servers as others. But i can assure that I've never maxed out any friends or guilds on my servers. If i graduated or not is not really kind of your business but since you state it up, i can tell you i did my graduation already long time ago. I got my job next to uni and work for my money. As well beetols does it for his. We didnt make the server to grab any money, we did it cause we have fun creating new things. Wan, you have never known anything about me cause i basically rejected talking to you in any serious way.

So if you are mad on me, be it and bother on me in my pm's, but this is a server related thread. A thread that is related to a server i'm just co-adm on. Beetols did put alot of work into this, and there is no reason to leave your frustration and anger on costs of someone that definetely doesnt deserve it.

I would be thankful if we could keep this now server related and with genuine criticism.
Old 11/18/2019, 23:58   #59

Thumbs down ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Acid View Post
So.. in the end i just see hate against me here. I don't mind it. I admit that i maybe made mistakes in past, or had not that big luck with servers as others. But i can assure that I've never maxed out any friends or guilds on my servers. If i graduated or not is not really kind of your business but since you state it up, i can tell you i did my graduation already long time ago. I got my job next to uni and work for my money. As well beetols does it for his. We didnt make the server to grab any money, we did it cause we have fun creating new things. Wan, you have never known anything about me cause i basically rejected talking to you in any serious way.

So if you are mad on me, be it and bother on me in my pm's, but this is a server related thread. A thread that is related to a server i'm just co-adm on. Beetols did put alot of work into this, and there is no reason to leave your frustration and anger on someone that definetely doesnt deserve it.

I would be thankful if we could keep this now server related and with genuine criticism.
what u mean Wan you are now like this because there are more servers when you close you will start to be the same as before I know nothing about your life but someone told me about you and your words say nothing about you you don't remember shaiya free of war I don't even know you you did to me all that you said did not convince I will not waste my time arguing because you still the same person as before is another you do not know who you are talking to? I don't wanna know anything about your life because it doesn't belong to me I just wanna vent everything about you I just say one server thing with you doesn't grow I never talked to you and I never intend to be without talking
*don't take things for fun because you don't know how to do things better be silent because I don't want to go back here
you don't accept the truth now you want to be nice?

PS: Show everyone that you are a woman

PS: you think you're talking to who? I'm not mad at you or anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JujiPoli View Post
you already refound all donations ?from you dead server you are a troll wasting my my time talking with you .... in your old post said that you were taking care of life does not seem
Old 11/22/2019, 14:50   #60

is server running?

Tags
2019, pserver, pvp, shaiya, total war