Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Total War - PvP Based Private Server

Discussion on Shaiya Total War - PvP Based Private Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I'm glad to announce that Shaiya Total War is finally about to go online after an huge time and work been spent on it.
The server offers many new, but also known features. We collected ideas from pvpers and tried to implement as many good ideas as possible.
The aim was to create a server that offers the opportunity for players to easily become maxed, but not loosing the interest due to having nothing to do beside pvp.

Opening date: 1st november 2019 22:00 (UTC+1)

Our web panel offers you different options, as you can create your toon there, link/reroll your armor and also upgrade gears with specific items.
Getting better gear or items doesn't make you loose your links and rerolls, because these will be transfered to the new item by upgrading it through web panel. So once you got good rerolls done, you can go with it forever.
The registration and website is already up for a month. So feel free to create your character already now, before the game servers are finally up.

In the following I will list you some of our features:
  • Server is Episode 5.4, with lv15-30-70 pvp zones.
  • 500.000 kill cap.
  • Killrate x1
  • Advanced web panel: you can create your toons directly on webpanel and from here you can do all needed actions like link lapis, recreate your items, enchant, upgrade your items and change skin!
  • Cross factioned characters: You will choose your main faction during the account creation. While creating your character you will be able to choose between light and fury skin.
  • Chars are HM with UM items and functions, Resurrection Rune with UT, Target Resurrection Rune without UT.
  • Raids can reach 150 slots, The improved Random Loot script will allow everyone to have fair chance to drop.
  • Random drop improved for raid. Same character cannot receive twice the same reward.
  • Shared Kills between toons of same account, only if they have same level.
  • Shared gold between characters: 1 gold each online second, 1000 gold each kill. You'll find all the best items at our NPCs.
  • Honor Points System (Char Bounded): Log every day to receive 1 point, every 1000 kills you'll receive 10 points and every 5000 Kills 5 points extra. Each boss gives you points too.
  • Reward based on Honor Points: Every 15 gained Honor Points, you will be able to set 5 Stat Points on a stat of your choice. (These points will reset every 1st of a month).
  • Endless Potions and runes: all items you'll find in your characters inventory at the beginning are endless.
  • Bless is mirrored: there is no full bless, a relic value is 10% of bless. Both factions have HP Bonus as well.
  • Daily automatic Events: Every day more events are running in automatic for give continuously fun! Every month we'll change some events to offer variety!
  • GvG (Guild versus Guild) instead of GRB. Go in the map and fight against all other guilds!
  • King & Queen: Best player of the week will receive the tag [K] if is a male or [Q] if is a female. With the tag, the player will receive a buff that lasts 1 week.
  • Costume runes and weapon runes.
  • Several customized event maps.
  • Cross faction trade/whisper/inspect in AH

Discord:
If you have any suggestion or anything to report, you can always use our ticket function and our staff will handle it as fast as possible.

We hope to see you all ingame and hope that you will enjoy your stay.

*Important mention of @ whos main project it is. I really appreciated the time and work we did put into it together and i'm hyped to continue this collaboration.

Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/01/2019, 17:12   #2

Goodluck !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2019, 17:13   #3

omg this is sexy! Best wishes and best luck for your server!

Gian
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2019, 17:31   #4

That system RR,linking is smart and nice so far, ofc I will try it and invite friends !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2019, 18:01   #5

a lot of work has been put into this game. Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2019, 18:12   #6

Betools ur server havent any voting reward system up ?
Old 11/01/2019, 18:22   #7

I'm really excited for the opening of this server after 2 years of developing, I couldn't even write the announcement here because it would have take me pages to be able to explain what this project means to me and all the features we created on it.
I develope known servers from quite a long time now and wanted to create a server that was innovative and in same time keeping old fashion pvp style and I hope we got the point for make you players happy!

The idea was mine but Chan has been amazing into understand me and add her power into this project that it's quite impressive and impossible to manage alone!

I really wish you all to enjoy this server with us, because this is only the begin and more amazing features will come out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
Betools ur server havent any voting reward system up ?
the reward system is bounded to the vote website, it means that only if the vote is actually happened will give the reward.

It will be up soon!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/01/2019, 19:12   #8

ok thank u <3 dev and when the download links it will be done ?
Old 11/01/2019, 21:20   #9

Best of luck !
Old 11/02/2019, 01:16   #10

We're having the weirdest issue ever seen so we decided to keep it closed for the night. tomorrow morning I'll be back on it hoping that I will find a solution quickly!
Old 11/02/2019, 06:28   #11

where it is the server discord btw ?send me the link
Old 11/02/2019, 10:53   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
where it is the server discord btw ?send me the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Acid View Post
I have to mention, that out of personal discussions and a lot thinking, we decided to not have an active discord server. Although there is a small possibility that we consider to create one, only for announcement purposes.
But for the first time, we would like to deny that.
Old 11/02/2019, 12:58   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetols View Post
I'm really excited for the opening of this server after 2 years of developing,
still wait to play but it is meme now
Old 11/02/2019, 16:41   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnfromVN View Post
still wait to play but it is meme now
Most of troubling bugs are fixed, we're now fixing all minor things reported by players. slowly everything will be fixed!

Thank you for support!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2019, 20:03   #15

this is another project which will end in 2-3 weeks???
u guys dont get tired of opening srv over srv and close it after an while ???
Or u guys have 0 shame and respect for those who have invested time and money on your previous 100000000000 servers???
Thanks
1 User

Tags
2019, pserver, pvp, shaiya, total war