Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Shaiya Skynet New Amazing PVP Server

Discussion on Shaiya Skynet New Amazing PVP Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 253
Received Thanks: 48
Shaiya Skynet New Amazing PVP Server

Removed



kristimitez is offline  
Old 11/20/2019, 03:59   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 5
Website Link?


christina.bernardo5 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2019, 08:21   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 19
no site
Ancientsea is offline  
Old 11/20/2019, 10:54   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 253
Received Thanks: 48




kristimitez is offline  
Old 11/20/2019, 11:38   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 478
Received Thanks: 349
@ it's your server?
SnickQ is offline  
Old 11/20/2019, 15:16   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
@ it's your server?
dude what wrong with you stop acting like a kid
powerful5 is offline  
Old 11/20/2019, 17:26   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 478
Received Thanks: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerful5 View Post
dude what wrong with you stop acting like a kid
Well ... first when I wrote him to change the nickname, you told me that i defending Chan / Aced
But now as I ask him is this his server...You didn't explain what I meant.
So how do I know what I mean if you haven't explained it to me?
You are the one who knows and has the right to speak what I mean.
So how do I relate to your criticism when you didn't leave me any data?
SnickQ is offline  
Old 11/20/2019, 17:29   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
Well ... first when I wrote him to change the nickname, you told me that i defending Chan / Aced
But now as I ask him is this his server...You didn't explain what I meant.
So how do I know what I mean if you haven't explained it to me?
You are the one who knows and has the right to speak what I mean.
So how do I relate to your criticism when you didn't leave me any data?
you are crazy i dont know you and you talking about what mean data? Database ?
powerful5 is offline  
Old 11/20/2019, 17:33   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 478
Received Thanks: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerful5 View Post
you are crazy i dont know you and you talking about?
SnickQ is offline  
Old 11/20/2019, 17:39   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
It means nothing that I know of her or he you're confusing me with someone have you taken your pills today?
powerful5 is offline  
Old 11/20/2019, 17:48   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 478
Received Thanks: 349
I don't need them. You are that who see things that does not exists.
Any way: now i have proof that you're our dear [DEV]Van.
I missed you. Did you missed me too?
SnickQ is offline  
Old 11/20/2019, 18:11   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 253
Received Thanks: 48
im dev wan whos dev wan ???? i dk him loooooool wwwaaaaw

ya it is my server
kristimitez is offline  
Old 11/20/2019, 18:13   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 478
Received Thanks: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
im dev wan whos dev wan ???? i dk him loooooool wwwaaaaw

ya it is my server
powerful5 is new [DEV]Van account.
SnickQ is offline  
Old 11/20/2019, 18:45   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
I don't need them. You are that who see things that does not exists.
Any way: now i have proof that you're our dear [DEV]Van.
I missed you. Did you missed me too?
Dev wan i don't know who is my name is Everton

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
powerful5 is new [DEV]Van account.
oh my bad i don't know what u talking about but ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
powerful5 is new [DEV]Van account.
false accusation is a crime stay tuned........
powerful5 is offline  
Old 11/20/2019, 19:25   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 71
Do not advertise MY SERVER Without Permission !


Please Delete This post and ban those peoples @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ ( There are no shiaya moderators that's why i tag you ! Do something.)

Proof :

#RequestToDelete


[ADM]Beno™ is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread



« Shaiya HardCore Ep3 | Shaiya Total War - PvP Based Private Server »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.