Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Total War - PvP Based Private Server

Discussion on Shaiya Total War - PvP Based Private Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 11/05/2019, 14:22   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakr View Post
Remove useless **** drops suh *** nossses/conti pots, make RRs drop instead.

Fix classes.
Lower hp

And u might get some ppl joining, like me.
We already removed with this morning patch all not really needed drops from bags and % nosses/conti etc.

I already thought to add more ways for get singular items as RR2, it will be up soon!

We are working on the balance of classes.

Players are coming and we are thankful to those that see all the hard work we are putting and appreciate it!

Hope to see you in game than
Old 11/05/2019, 15:13   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
about the wind spin issue; if you edited the skill, shaiya studio (i don't know if it was fixed in the latest version) will remove the multi-attack attribute from lv2 and lv3, because lv1 is a different attack type. fix the SData with raw edit.

server side; the MultiAttack column should look like this:

the TypeDetail column should look like this:

same thing goes in the client. lv1 should be type 21. lv2 and lv3 should be type 22. after you're finished, be sure to never edit that skill again. this will happen again, even if you only edit the description, and confirm the change.
I have edited the skill with the old shstudio version to edit the columns of each skill level individually, so all 3 levels are saved as skill type for multiple hits attack (22) and lvl 1-3 remains with value 2 on MultiAttack column. That way, even if i edit the skill.sdata with a newer shstudio version it shouldnt put it back to old settings even if i am editing the description. Thanks for your help tho
Old 11/05/2019, 19:33   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunu100 View Post
I have played every Acid server, i really appreciate the work invested and the several custom/unique things on every server, but honestly i don't like the general concept. PvP is boring (You can just avoid change ele, because with a TONS of damage no matter) , farm is boring, classes are extremetly unbalanced, and several other things.
I don't know the reason because your servers last very little, i hope my best luck on this one but seriously, i think this is gonna end like the previous ones
Yes i think so and add a vote rewardsystem for this server too ok?

And make theclasses fully balanced and make the farm more easy and best and make the server drop list custom to make theserver great ok?
Old 11/07/2019, 12:27   #34

Can't register a game account

says userID error for my name and I dont know why
Old 11/07/2019, 19:18   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoJays96 View Post
says userID error for my name and I dont know why
register is working fine to me.. Did you try with another userid?

The error "UserID error" is not in the list of errors so I have no idea how to help you like this.. if the error persist please be more specific!
Old 11/07/2019, 20:53   #36

LNEW QUESTIP

what about balanced classes balanced bless and easy farm system ?
Old 11/15/2019, 10:10   #37

so total war is total dead after an week or so ????
when u guys learn???
I dont try to be an ***** here but honesty, you dont think as opening server after server after server , it makes you look hopless?
Old 11/15/2019, 13:47   #38

ye total war it is totaly dead hehhehe **** the sarest and acid too they mad ******* work they dk how to make a great and wonderful and amazing server like your shaiya uw it is atm respect for u spyrow my friend
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2019, 16:33   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
ye total war it is totaly dead hehhehe **** the sarest and acid too they mad ******* work they dk how to make a great and wonderful and amazing server like your shaiya uw it is atm respect for u spyrow my friend
tyvk for feed back!!
when u care about players OFC you have 2 years UPTIME server!!!!
ofc ppl come and ppl go! but main thing is--- we are still here and i hope and pray *** we will remain same as we used to be in last 2 years, for 1 single fact, ppl to have an safe place to enjoy !!!
Old 11/15/2019, 17:01   #40

ye but what about ur underworld i saw many ppls have leave the server why ? for what reason ? u should make the server the best that the ppls ever have seen and have played before
Old 11/15/2019, 18:03   #41

Quote:
ye but what about ur underworld i saw many ppls have leave the server why ? for what reason ? u should make the server the best that the ppls ever have seen and have played before
Well the reason if free max gears for friends. 1st week of the opening already got max gears full guild. Bashing other pserver when his server are the worst
Old 11/15/2019, 19:12   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2333 View Post
Well the reason if free max gears for friends. 1st week of the opening already got max gears full guild. Bashing other pserver when his server are the worst
WTF and WTH you talk about?>?????
Free max gears for friends in 1st week of opeing ????

DUDE the server is opened by 2 years AGO!!!
tell me 1 single pers who got maxed stuff from me without donating!!!

and for your last thing
bashing other pserver???
OFC , i bash every single shit server which deserve it!!!
The owner who make it, the nubs like you which go and suck nipples of ADM to get an INT lapis lv7 to link on his fighter to get more smarth!!!
You saw me bashing servers which doenst deserve? no!
I bashed acid, auron, beno, phreak ( recent one no looked nice),
but kinda always i bash same "BIG ADM's"
Some called DEVELOPERS who went to havard to studie YEARS and YEARS to edit some Mobs and items on Shaiya Studio which nub guy as castor which dev it dont get credits for it because he is NOT BIG ADM and BIG DEV!
SO,, SIR mark2333 , next time try buy GM link and get all 6s slots linked with INT lapis lv7 before you post something! OK ???

hear at him, give to his friends free max set the 1st day server open!! geezes fk!! server is old 2 years and he cal UW new server!!!
Dude are you high?

Quote:
there was an guild who decided to join total war to make it total dead, as war heads members, but recenlty after total war got total dead they came back
Old 11/15/2019, 19:23   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
You saw me bashing servers which doenst deserve? no!
I bashed phreak ( recent one no looked nice)
Thanks a lot for your kind words, it's not common to have such words coming out of your mouth about my server. It means a lot.

Either way there are some people that keep working on servers cause players ask them to. It's not like we want to have multiple servers going up and down and most of the money we get, will go back to Shaiya. At least you can see that from the services I've bought from developers. You guys gotta chill, nobody hates you, mind your own business and make Shaiya a better place for players.
Old 11/15/2019, 23:52   #44

Spyrow, I would love to understand why you come here and judge us and our server.

We might got something wrong and didn't get the enthusiasm from players to play on our server, maybe we didn't do a good server, since when you do something so custom it is a risk, so we could have just wasted a lot of work that anyway gave us experience so I don't call it wasted..

I see a lot of hate and judgment in your posts that I don't understand, what gives you the right to act like this?
You had many servers yourself, this is how it work, we do a server, we do our best, we know one day will close and after we'll try our best for do a better one.. until we get bored and stop.

I really hope the best for this server and you have no rights to come here and say shits on the server, just because Acid is here, I'm quite sure if was just me, you wouldn't waste a single minute on writing these long posts that I have no idea who is still interested into read them.

So please be so kind and honest to let me understand why you have the need to waste your time on write here instead than stay with your beloved server?

PS: Please try to answer without use any offense or judgements, we had enough of this hateful way of writing.. thanks

Quote:
yes bro
website which got stolen from turkys shaiya ( i must agree is damn pro) but it was not developed for this server !!! sarest stole the work
What did my eyes just read? You should be more careful.. I wrote every single line of this website, not turkys shaiya exist with it!

Quote:
sarest stole the work, or gived it ot take it not my problem to beetols, which he paid, or got it from sarest, while chan , an low ass girl together with Auron, changes some things with shaiya studio and boom jumped on epvp with 1 year WORK.
First off Sarest and beetols are the same person, I'm working as web developer from several years and probably I'm the most expert that still is in shaiya about webs and I started with new client for this server.. Chan added his gears/weaps from previous servers, so what? If you knew more about developments you would understand that for make work the website, I needed to set item.sdata to be in a certain way and created/edited many procedures to work with the website for save code.. You couldn't just make work the website without everything else. You are just inventing things and this is quite annoying! Please don't write things you are not sure off!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2019, 07:04   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetols View Post
Spyrow, I would love to understand why you come here and judge us and our server.

We might got something wrong and didn't get the enthusiasm from players to play on our server, maybe we didn't do a good server, since when you do something so custom it is a risk, so we could have just wasted a lot of work that anyway gave us experience so I don't call it wasted..

I see a lot of hate and judgment in your posts that I don't understand, what gives you the right to act like this?
You had many servers yourself, this is how it work, we do a server, we do our best, we know one day will close and after we'll try our best for do a better one.. until we get bored and stop.

I really hope the best for this server and you have no rights to come here and say shits on the server, just because Acid is here, I'm quite sure if was just me, you wouldn't waste a single minute on writing these long posts that I have no idea who is still interested into read them.

So please be so kind and honest to let me understand why you have the need to waste your time on write here instead than stay with your beloved server?

PS: Please try to answer without use any offense or judgements, we had enough of this hateful way of writing.. thanks

What did my eyes just read? You should be more careful.. I wrote every single line of this website, not turkys shaiya exist with it!

First off Sarest and beetols are the same person, I'm working as web developer from several years and probably I'm the most expert that still is in shaiya about webs and I started with new client for this server.. Chan added his gears/weaps from previous servers, so what? If you knew more about developments you would understand that for make work the website, I needed to set item.sdata to be in a certain way and created/edited many procedures to work with the website for save code.. You couldn't just make work the website without everything else. You are just inventing things and this is quite annoying! Please don't write things you are not sure off!!
hahahahahah u sarest are a nab dev that every server u open closes on 2 weeks or so u cant compare ur server with shaiya underworld server u are too far away from uw server lol how u call urself dev when ur server it is last on every vote sites and have 0 ppl online on it lol
Thanks
1 User

Tags
2019, pserver, pvp, shaiya, total war