Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Unite - Evolving Episode 4 server

Discussion on Shaiya Unite - Evolving Episode 4 server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/08/2018, 08:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-Swagga View Post
"even pinoys are able to hit pvp?"

what does that even mean? you do realize that majority of the pinoys are 12 year old kids who do nothing but play 15 hours per day right? in what form of logic does that account for anything? 4ever sucks dude, hacks every other day. no one on TC or anyone who is willing to help.
drop list is unfinished on the site. if you want to play you need to have like 20 friends (i.e. pinoys)

disclaimer:i am not a pinoy.
conclusion: you are foolish and quit making biased posts for 4ever.
Well honestly as much as I detest the 4ever staff (especially amy, the old hag) I gotta say 4ever is the only good ep4 server out there that will not die anytime soon. It's definitely the only server where u will find good pvp and constant action. Unfortunately no other ep4 server out there has any of this nor the player base to compete. I was hoping a new server would open that would be great but let's be honest most of these developers dont know how to run a server and the people that do know how to run servers just dont have the time right now we just gotta wait until some good developers come, but hackers ruin the fun for everyone like they did with conquest, definitely was one of the most engaging and balanced servers I had played with a competent team, hope they come back one day
Old 08/08/2018, 11:18   #32

So, i think we can agree in two things here:

First: Stop spam this thread with nonsense about any other Servers please.
Second: This Server really has potential. I see the Point the Admins are trying to make with the "evolving" System; you allow People to no-life and get maxed but still always have stuff to do (because there are always new things coming out), but you allow casual Players to Play as well because there will be a lot of items going around and for example "nerds" want to have the goddess gear when it Comes out where casuals can get the linked legendary gear a bit cheaper cuz the neards want to give it away i hope you get what i mean
BUT EXP is x1, what makes this Server 99% useless.
Give it a x20 or a x30 and it's worth to talk about it, everything below makes absolutely no sense in my eyes.

Greetings,
a Player who plans to Play (and most likely nerd :P) this Server, as Long as it has an EXP-Rate x20+
Old 08/09/2018, 23:28   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-Swagga View Post
"even pinoys are able to hit pvp?"

what does that even mean? you do realize that majority of the pinoys are 12 year old kids who do nothing but play 15 hours per day right? in what form of logic does that account for anything? 4ever sucks dude, hacks every other day. no one on TC or anyone who is willing to help.
drop list is unfinished on the site. if you want to play you need to have like 20 friends (i.e. pinoys)

disclaimer:i am not a pinoy.
conclusion: you are foolish and quit making biased posts for 4ever.
There are maybe 2 pinoys i know who play 7-8hrs+ a day, others log from coffee shops etc and they never go past dual lapis sets. That is what i meant.
Old 08/10/2018, 10:00   #34

Last time pinoys cried about x1 exp didnt make it past level 50
Old 08/10/2018, 11:32   #35

i will try this server
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2018, 17:12   #36

Regarding Donation's will there be more way's to donate other than just paypal ?
Old 08/12/2018, 18:21   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlz View Post
Regarding Donation's will there be more way's to donate other than just paypal ?
We will see later on which ways to donate we can add.

Shaiya Unite is getting closer to its release, only 5 more days until your epic adventure begins.

Vote on our facebook poll which side you decide to go!

Regards,
Shaiya Unite Staff Team
Old 08/12/2018, 22:49   #38

Not sure what faction yet , i know both sides and it depends if i can get a duo buddy if i play healer or dps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2018, 09:30   #39

Thumbs up Join the light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlz View Post
Not sure what faction yet , i know both sides and it depends if i can get a duo buddy if i play healer or dps.
Come to the light side
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/13/2018, 12:47   #40

Really hoping that you listen to our Feedback and go to at least x20 EXP Rate. Other than that it Looks really promising.
I think giving x20 is the best of both worlds. People wont Play til lv60 on a P-Server when exp is x1, im sure.
Old 08/13/2018, 19:40   #41

The only reason people are put off OS xp is because fear of server shutting down within a short time or things get p2w.

Possums server was the most fun i had on a server. witch was very OS like.

If this server can stay up with proof and not get p2w then players will slowly but surely be joining.

For a grind server anything from OS like to x5 would be fine or even x2 but it's really about trust servers on here for the last few year's has not been promising with it's longevity apart from those who have added those tiered spenders **** and ect.
Old 08/13/2018, 20:40   #42

When i think about it x1 exp is the only way to go here. Keep it OS like or its just another fail pserver with free levels handed out. Me and my guild wont play if its not good old OS ep4.5
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2018, 08:00   #43

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cibulskasa View Post
When i think about it x1 exp is the only way to go here. Keep it OS like or its just another fail pserver with free levels handed out. Me and my guild wont play if its not good old OS ep4.5
Amen
Old 08/14/2018, 10:16   #44

Change the x1 exp, nobody sane will spend days just to level up;
Old 08/14/2018, 12:02   #45

Lightbulb Something to consider

Quote:
Originally Posted by [T]im View Post
Change the x1 exp, nobody sane will spend days just to level up;
I respect your viewpoint

You may consider this:

It totally depends on which kind of shaiya-player the server intends to attract...
pure PvP-Players who could easily have an instant level... players who love a mixture of leveling and fast gameplay OR players who love the true essence of shaiya and the "old times", which many consider as the "golden times of shaiya" (Ep3-4) with a lovely grind, of which there are many as I experienced.

It may be convenient to have a slide increase in exp rate, like 1.5x during the week and 2.5% or 3% on the weekends.

Would it not be fun to have the "golden times of shaiya" back, where people really team up and level and grind and simply enjoy the gameplay of shaiya?

This would bound the players and create a real family within the server, which could be the "secret ingredient" for the longevity and popularity of the server.

I mean, I spoke with hundreds of people during the last couple of years who are "tired" of fast shaiya gameplay and almost instant pvp, where the server dies after a few month, and then this whole thing is repeated over and over again...

And like I said, I totally appreciate your viewpoint. If you prefer fast shaiya gameplay (without grinding basically) this server may simply not be the right server for you, which would be totally fine also

Enjoy your day Sir
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread