Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya Unite - Evolving Episode 4 server

Old 08/17/2018, 06:54   #61

elite*gold: 0
Really excited for some reason I felt the urge to get back into this game and I see this gem suddenly appear and it's releasing tomorrow. I love starting as a healer as my first character. Can't wait and hopefully I can get in someones guild.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2018, 07:37   #62

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvianXIII View Post
Really excited for some reason I felt the urge to get back into this game and I see this gem suddenly appear and it's releasing tomorrow. I love starting as a healer as my first character. Can't wait and hopefully I can get in someones guild.

I love your excitement!

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2018, 11:47   #63

Check this out
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2018, 12:36   #64

Here we go boys and girls and everything in between and beyond, Unite will go live very soon, remember to check that you created your account and your client is installed!

Regards,
Shaiya Unite Staff Team

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2018, 13:36   #65

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaqalaqqa View Post

Check this out
Thank you for that!
Old 08/17/2018, 13:39   #66

im gonna try it out, but i wonder if im gonna see like 5000 people in the server, since facebook page has over 6k likes, cant wait gonna be parties everywhere.
Old 08/17/2018, 16:27   #67

Good marketing just to Increase HYPE!
Adter server released they stop their marketing campaigns and less and less new ppl join

BTW 6k likes and facebok page likes looks fake. Especialy on one specific post 6k likes.

Worth a try but most likely not worth spending time there.

Lets see if it can survive trial, 3 months without decline.

fake player count set to 188 players online^^

For real how many playing ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2018, 18:11   #68

btw its not fake players online but there are 190 ppls online belive me lol
Old 08/18/2018, 08:46   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
btw its not fake players online but there are 190 ppls online belive me lol
Yesterday after opening there was a bug , no exp from mobs. To fix that they
restarted server. At that time I refreshed maybe 10 times in a min and saw count is 24, even server was offline. After that it gradually increased. So..

yes there are a lot players, which mostly happens to all new servers. And being usual server with no custom and x1 xp , it is hard. People who joined ,knew that and admitted it - so its fine as they know what they are doing. but count is not correct - thats true
If you want to play , then play. If you dont then dont. Dont care much about count. Anyways for this kind of low xp rate server - people who have joined and spent time for the first week of the server are the server population. That's a fact.
Old 08/18/2018, 19:06   #70

my time is more precious!!

Believe it or not my time is more precious and i dont trust it to these unknown owners thats why I said, after it passes 3 months trial Normal people who expect to play 1 year or more on this server should Join, but must not make same mistake like 90% shjaiya comunity where you join, spend 100 hours and server declines and then dies out ...
Last one that sruvived long time was Desire.
Not mentioning Elite because its much better but not fit to everyone taste
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2018, 22:54   #71

doesnt have much to say beside that the server is awesome. i was a bit nervous about x1 exp rate at start but now i enjoy it, early economy started and its going very well, keep up the good work i guess
Old 08/19/2018, 11:17   #72

Everything looks good to me, except it'll be evolving to ep 4.5 which means they'll have a **** ton of ap promos and events probably just like they did on os.
Thanks to enchants, OJs and ele 2s ������
Old 08/19/2018, 11:23   #73

Hey everyone!

I hope all of you are having a fantastic day

So, now that the first "first-impression" ^.^ is in the pocket,here is how I and my friends experienced this server so far (while knowing is it just has been like 1-2 days ).

The ADM is very friendly, and so are the people playing on the server, which is an absolute plus.

How the gameplay is?
Well it is like the "old times". So you know that for sure ^.^
Some are questing and some are smashing (powerlvling)

Of course the server is fresh so here is one thing to consider regarding the future of the server:
It may be beneficial for you (talking to the bosses of the server) to modify the ingame-itemmall a bit, so (for example) no-one can get the K.O. nostrum.

To that how about letting 1h-Xp-stones drop in the 15 pvp so there we have some cool 15 pvp gameplay right at the start.

The dragon-exp-stuff could be dropped in the 30 pvp area and the 30 days stuff in the 60 pvp area (karis).

This, so we feel would improve the start and gameplay of the server in terms of fun and action a lot

Like I said, something to consider

Thank you for your time. Love ya, and have a marvelous day!
Old 08/19/2018, 13:32   #74

I have no idea what's wrong , but i can't start the game , always when i try to it's like this , no game no updater !
Always it's happening when i try to buy something from item mall , the game and updater is just not there , i did installed the game 20x times , always the same thing .

Old 08/19/2018, 14:37   #75

i would just say its like OS but OS have many players online that u can see them grinding everywhere but with 180 players online you probably grind until 40 but lvl 40+ would be really hard since you will lvl alone there

« Shaiya Incursion | Shaiya Elite EP 5.4 »