Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Tirion EU/US

Discussion on Shaiya Tirion EU/US within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 05/19/2018, 18:08   #61

elite*gold: 0
where this guy born ???
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2018, 20:50   #62

fix updater?

so i tried dl the new updater my pc specced em when doing it and this seems why:

can u fix the new updater so ppl don't have troubles like this?

the old updater was fine tho.
Old 05/22/2018, 21:37   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorrtty View Post

can u fix the new updater so ppl don't have troubles like this?

the old updater was fine tho.

Sorry for the caused trouble. I remade the updater, which can be downloaded on homepage now. Will update the client ones also now. Thanks for the report.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2018, 15:01   #64

Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
Mate if "Sality" found it's way into your computer, start taking action right away. Had to deal with that trashcake once, it infected almost every file on my computer. Don't let just sit there, even if it's in antivirus chest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2018, 20:58   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
Mate if "Sality" found it's way into your computer, start taking action right away. Had to deal with that trashcake once, it infected almost every file on my computer. Don't let just sit there, even if it's in antivirus chest.
did that already but ty anyways.

ps. here it says the download part of the website contains dangerous files and got blocked by mine browser. U_U
Old 06/03/2018, 12:23   #66

are you going to release a summer event? I really liked the spring event, pvp on Acid in Wonderland was really enjoyable. VR pvp is getting boring.. lots of pinoys on server lately. EU/US server not so much anymore Off traditional hours see alot of pinoys, vietnamese players , most of them never heard of F key or teamwork, while there are numbers pvp still sux. Orcs almost non-existent these hours. End of rant<3
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2018, 17:37   #67

We are currently working on the summer event and i hope it will be out soon
Old 06/03/2018, 20:38   #68

Quote:
did that already but ty anyways.

ps. here it says the download part of the website contains dangerous files and got blocked by mine browser. U_U

bro you can kill sality with that
Old 06/04/2018, 00:11   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKS View Post
are you going to release a summer event? I really liked the spring event, pvp on Acid in Wonderland was really enjoyable. VR pvp is getting boring.. lots of pinoys on server lately. EU/US server not so much anymore Off traditional hours see alot of pinoys, vietnamese players , most of them never heard of F key or teamwork, while there are numbers pvp still sux. Orcs almost non-existent these hours. End of rant<3
Yes im working on the summer event now since around one week. It will be added ingame during the next week. It includes a new event pvp map, as well as new costumes and a new lapis. More details will be posted soon.
We will also keep working to balance the pvp and keep our eyes on it to increase the fun and enjoyment.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/05/2018, 15:46   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by momocruz View Post
bro you can kill sality with that
ty bro but it seems already gone with my own virus scanner. had clean 27 files tho. xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2018, 03:20   #71

Dear shaiyans

The summer just starting and with this the summer event comes ingame.

During the summer event you are able to obtain Summer Tokens to exchange those for new costumes, new armor lapis or accessory lapis. With this event 10 new costumes (30 days) has been added to the game. You can find the previews in our Wiki.

Noria has been choosed as map for this event. In Noria you can farm Spring Tickets for a 75 percent chance.

Reno, Animus and Cruor dropping Summer Chest for 20 percent chance.

The event boss located in Noria drops 2x Ruby/Emerald Crystal (100%), 1x Phoenix/Cosmos Lapis (100%) and 1x Summer Chest (75%) and spawns every 3 hours.

Phoenix Lapis (linkable in tops): 40 STR, 35 DEX, 35 LUC

Cosmos Lapis (linkable in tops): 40 INT; 35 WIS, 35 REC

Exchange:

200 Summer Tickets - 1 Summer Token

1 Summer Token - 1 Small Summer Event Box (contains randomly one ruby or emerald crystal)

2 Summer Token - 1 Big Summer Event Box (contains randomly one phoenix or cosmos lapis)

4 Summer Token - 1 Summer Chest (50% chance for a new costume (30day), 50% chance for a phoenix or cosmos lapis)

The event ends 16th july 2018.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2018, 20:17   #72

We could need more players in EU timezones. Join us for some fun <<

It‘s up on you !

Dear Tirion,
After around 3 months online and after the main problems are fixed and solved, we would like to speak to you players now. Since you are the ones which make the server what it is, we would gladly ask you for suggestions and ideas.

What is bothering you while playing on Tirion?

What do you think we could implement ingame?

What do you think we should concentrate on?

What do you think about the current staff, and what could be improved?

Do you have any event, special event or feature idea?

You can share your suggestions in our #suggestions channel (discord) or send them to a ADM/GM or GMA to keep it anonym. Please don't spam the channel that makes it just harder for us. Our team will prepare a list of all available suggestions and let you as players vote for them in the end.
Event ideas can include some new added items or quests of course.
At the moment we are working for adding a few new costumes, a new interface and new weapon designs to progress the game. (keep that in mind while preparing your suggestion)

## This poll is not made for whole server concept changes. It‘s just for game enhancement and improvement. This means no big changes on maps / drops and rewards.

Thanks for taking the time to think about it. We will try to do our best to come up to your expectations.

Greetings, your Tirion Staff Team
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2018, 09:23   #73

Considering to give it a try since it looks staff is actually taking care of content. Question tho: Which side needs people atm? I´ll probably be playing at my night time, running on GMT -3 zone!
Old 07/01/2018, 19:26   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuh12 View Post
Considering to give it a try since it looks staff is actually taking care of content. Question tho: Which side needs people atm? I´ll probably be playing at my night time, running on GMT -3 zone!
Hey, glad you will give us a try. During the last days we had a little bit lack of lights at server daytimes (9AM - 7PM ingame time) but we already handled this problem a little more. During the server nighttimes we still can have some lack of fury players as i watched it. (Servertime is GMT+2)
In the end i would say that the server is on a currently good balance, though.
Since you are saying that you will play in GMT-3 nighttimes i would suggest you to join the lightside. Still the balance varies and i dont want to be blamed for any wrong hint i gave. So rather join the site you would like to play, our staff will always keep a look on the balance of factions and cares for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2018, 20:59   #75

BOOMP !

I Still love the server !
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
international server, private server . european, shaiya 5.4, tirion