Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Tirion

Discussion on Shaiya Tirion within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 17
Shaiya Tirion

#requestclose

Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/10/2017, 16:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Oh ya i'm playing it atm, it's a nice server

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2017, 16:17   #3

Good Luck! I might give it a try ;D
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/10/2017, 16:33   #4

#Bump

Nice Server �� good staff �� good system ����

Old 07/10/2017, 22:09   #5

Great job and good luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/10/2017, 22:10   #6

I'll try this one. Looks interesting.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/11/2017, 00:41   #7

Thanks! @

Hope you have a good time @

[ALSO]

New FFA system will be in game by the end of the week, more info to come.
New drops changes and fun weekend events to be posted on Forums in the next 2 days!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2017, 02:59   #8

Started playing server 2 nights ago. I haven't ate, slept and my eyes have been glued to the screen. Honestly I'm having so much fun, its new unique and has allot to offer. Although few glitches here and there but hopefully nothing that they wont fix. Need more fury, staff are trying to keep pvp alive I respect that allot. even though I qq sometimes.

Warning: You might not be able to take in everything from the start, but give it a try. Although max armor and lapises are available from the start, there is still allot of work to be done to improve your class a all lot. Like get highter lapis, acc's and such. Everything is free and honestly easy to obtain yet you feel like you achieved something. interesting quests nice new maps and I'm sure more things are to come.

As of now, I'm staying here for a while. This is one of those servers that are totally free in the sense that its not pay to win. I didn't even need to donate but I felt so happy that they would do something like this I just had to. I will donate regularly just to support this server. I really hope for its success.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2017, 13:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackem2 View Post
Started playing server 2 nights ago. I haven't ate, slept and my eyes have been glued to the screen. Honestly I'm having so much fun, its new unique and has allot to offer. Although few glitches here and there but hopefully nothing that they wont fix. Need more fury, staff are trying to keep pvp alive I respect that allot. even though I qq sometimes.

Warning: You might not be able to take in everything from the start, but give it a try. Although max armor and lapises are available from the start, there is still allot of work to be done to improve your class a all lot. Like get highter lapis, acc's and such. Everything is free and honestly easy to obtain yet you feel like you achieved something. interesting quests nice new maps and I'm sure more things are to come.

As of now, I'm staying here for a while. This is one of those servers that are totally free in the sense that its not pay to win. I didn't even need to donate but I felt so happy that they would do something like this I just had to. I will donate regularly just to support this server. I really hope for its success.
Much appreciated word my man! Thank you!

Any glitch or bug can be posted on forums, or report it to a staff in game and we will deal with it until next patch, also we offer a donation free system, just a bit of grinding(1/2days)

[Also we have our new FFA, we're testing it right now as we speak and making a new custom map for it, will soon be in game stay tunned!]
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2017, 23:50   #10

Still enjoying the server, after 4 days of grinding I'm pretty much maxed out. Join us today!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2017, 11:38   #11

Morning everyone.

You can check our new updates inc FFA System & New custom map!

Tirion Staff Team

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2017, 18:33   #12

Need more ppl but overall really worthy to try, much fun join us!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/15/2017, 19:30   #13
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200
Goodluck .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/17/2017, 10:25   #14

Not to bash it all but Updater did not have English language? ( dont really have to but considering ur advertising it in english, prolly get it done). My first 10 minutes: Look in AH. Close X and delete the game files.
Item Mall gear section makes your game crash. (if you buy them)
But anyways, good luck .

Edit: forgot to mention that edit your website. Each time you vote, you are forced to log back in, which imo is very annoying.
Also forgot to mention that make free lapis always 100% link. Shaiya is old enough that many people get bored of clicking mouse and having to have the 50% luck. Knowing things are free.
Old 07/17/2017, 14:07   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaikenNub View Post
Not to bash it all but Updater did not have English language? ( dont really have to but considering ur advertising it in english, prolly get it done). My first 10 minutes: Look in AH. Close X and delete the game files.
Item Mall gear section makes your game crash. (if you buy them)
But anyways, good luck .

Edit: forgot to mention that edit your website. Each time you vote, you are forced to log back in, which imo is very annoying.
Also forgot to mention that make free lapis always 100% link. Shaiya is old enough that many people get bored of clicking mouse and having to have the 50% luck. Knowing things are free.

You got PLH in item mall, if you can't see them, not our fault.
And item mall only DC's you after 11 items, which will be fixed asap.

Closed Thread

« Shaiya Future Battle EP 5.4 Costume Skins Added! | Official Shaiya Rouge! »