Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya Tirion EU/US

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Tirion EU/US

Welcome to Shaiya Tirion!

Dear Shaiyans,

finally, after one year of work and clearly thinking how the concept will be, we are able to present you our private server.

Shaiya Tirion is home of glorious Player vs Player combat in the magnificent surroundings of the world of Tirion. Our vision of the game consists of fair and engaging PvP with just the right twist of PvE - without making it obligatory.
Our mission is to offer a comfortable kind of server with longlasting fun for everyone without drifting away too far from the original styles. Though we want to attach eveywhere where it does make sense and deviations are possible to make it better; Be it by own features or other adjustments.
We want to be the server you personal as shaiya player searched for but didnt find it yet in the existing servers.

What makes us special?
We are a motivated team, always wanting to improve the server for our players making it as most comfortable as possible. Our team has always an open ear for the players and accepts suggestions and critisim gladly, since thats the only way we can improve us. The relations between players and staff, as well as the communication and discussion about current topics is important for us. We got clear aims, making clear decisions and working together with you on its implementation.
Do you think something is missing? The community has direct impact on future development through suggestions and discussion on our forum, so that great ideas end up as great features live on Shaiya Tirion.

What awaits you here?
Our team is committed and responsible to make varied PvP/PvE events which brings energy in the game day. Of course we also offer attractive main rewards as well as participants rewards - nobody ends up with nothing. Furthermore we offer features which get continuous maintained and improved. Tirion can't be compared to other servers cause it is completly personalized and you will start feeling the difference already from your first second after you joined. From the moment you enter the game, you will sense the Shaiya Tirion philosophy. Not only do you start at level 15 or 65, you are also presented with great gear to kick you off into the world.

Short Information
  • Episode 5.4
  • PvP oriented server
  • Instant level 15 & 65
  • Killrate x5
  • 10 DP per kill
  • 5 AP per altar kill
  • Custom maps, gears, weapons, costumes and capes
  • No difference between donator and free player (everything is obtainable in game)
  • Fixed stats (WIS, DEX & LUC)
  • Qualified support

Special Features
  • Free GM rerolls
  • Free enchantment until [15]
  • Costume and weapon runes that change your gears and weapons appearance
  • Custom skills for each class
  • Guild is creatable with 3 players only
  • Enhanced FFA system (everyone is red)
  • Maxing up new character takes no longer than 1-2h
  • Different rankings (Raidkill, Ownkills, Altar Points and Battle Victory)
  • PvPvE Quests (50 Quests with different categories and difficulties, 2 Special Quests + Special Events)
  • Boss difficulties (mini bosses, easy, medium, hard and insane ones)
  • Possibility to invite yourself for pu (/p "own name")
  • Shortcuts for /party, /raid and /join commands (/p, /r and /j)
  • Customized vote system (get vote points to spin our wheel)
  • Weekly giveaway
  • Much more to come...

Trailer

Discord :
Register :
Download:

We hope and would enjoy to see you ingame! Thanks for reading.
A special thanks goes to JuuF and Lightning who helped us making this server possible.

Greetings, your Tirion Staff Team

Get first expression:

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #2

Looks nice let’s give it a try !

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 120
Really pretty.
Hope server stays long online!

Best luck!

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Good Job Acid look nice i gonna try it to

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

good job i gonna try it out <3 brooo
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

elite*gold: 113
Well so far another server of yours being opened, the same concept as always nothing new based from your previous servers, except website looks good and appealing this time, all i can say is best of luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfection View Post
Well so far another server of yours being opened, the same concept as always nothing new based from your previous servers, except website looks good and appealing this time, all i can say is best of luck!
I gotta be honest this project took us a lot of time and effort. In my opinion it cant be compared to what i spent on servers before. I tried to put all my knowledge into it, created one big project out of smaller projects in past.
Just some map projects on Tirion, took me around an half year and much patience. Without the support of my GM and DEV (or JuuF and Lightning as mentioned above) this wouldnt be possible. The concept is definitely different to the ones before. My GM and me discussed for several months about it to make it as most comfortable for pvpers.

Thanks for all. With the time we will put even much more into it and it would be us a pleasure when you guys will be a part of that.
Old   #8

first of all the host of the server it is sucks and the website responds to so so slow please make something about that thanks

regards
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristimitez View Post
first of all the host of the server it is sucks and the website responds to so so slow please make something about that thanks

regards
The host is fine. Though it's just the host for our closed beta phase. Due to the next days we're switching to a higher one before going online. Thanks for your review anyway.
Old   #10

<3 ty too
Old   #11

Received Thanks: 1,292
Both of your download links just lead to the same page (unless that's because you're opening on 24th of March and don't want players to have the client)

Your Discord server leads to... The Discord homepage.

I don't really care who the server belongs to or how many of your attempts have failed before, as long as you keep putting effort into making something worthy, you will have players' attention.

I'll give it a try, why not...
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
Both of your download links just lead to the same page (unless that's because you're opening on 24th of March and don't want players to have the client)

Your Discord server leads to... The Discord homepage.
As mentioned here those links will be available from this times. Cause we'll stay on closed beta till friday evening we aren't able to offer those before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Acid View Post

Discord available: 24th March 13:00 (GMT +1)
Register available: 24th March 13:00 (GMT +1)
Download available: 24th March 14:00 (GMT +1)
#Less than 2 days till the server opens. We are preparing the new host for our opening.

While the first week every new player receives a small starter package including some nosses and a name change stone. This event ends: 31th March, 15:00 GMT+1
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Not really one to make comments on these servers, but this one looks like it has real potential to succeed as long as you have the right team and know what you guys are doing. Looking forward to trying it, can't wait!
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #14

Discord, register as well as download are available now.
In one hour the server will open, we're hyped. Are you hyped?
Be sure to join already in the first week to take the advantage of starter noss packages.

##Since yesterday we are happy to welcome [DEV]Lightning as new developer on our server, helping us with web development and more.

Old   #15

elite*gold: 113
will give it a try, well see how it goes, failed to load characters!. cant create chars or continue to the page

Tags
international server, private server . european, shaiya 5.4, tirion