Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fall Under Combat

Discussion on Fall Under Combat within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 08/14/2016, 12:55   #46

elite*gold: 0
Free bump for this server website atleast looks awsome and +++ has accually good droplist.

Gonna try out how server is.

Seem to need AOL at EU day time
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2016, 05:08   #47

BUMP.. i wanna try this server? anyway how old this server been running? dont have many players online sadly T_T
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2016, 12:15   #48

Server is more active at eu evening and prolly at night time. What i heard server is in USA same as owner. (Its rumor and im not 100% sure). Anyways that explains alot why theres not ppl at eu morning/day. Also havent seen many staff online and just 1 fury GS accually with tags atleast. Maybe server lacks lil bit on active staff on eu morning/day. As new players might have problems/question for staff. Lucky theres some nice ppl atleast on AoL who help.

What i been playing for days now i would say ppl in it are nice (dunno yet about staff) and that its nicely build server with awsome (professional) website. But like every servers there are some stuff what could be done better or done different. But (yes once again) this is one of the best if not best ep 6.4 servers what i have seen or tested. As there have been ep6.4 servers what have popped up and gone and so on.

About server age i dont know but 1st post for this forum (advertising) is posted 04/06/2016. So it is few months old atleast.

Anyways gonna keep playing for now and see how things go. If you wanna play ep 6.4 i would recomend to test this one.

So free bump and have fun!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2016, 05:44   #49

Bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2016, 07:30   #50

Bump. 😎
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2016, 11:03   #51

Bump! AoL neebs ppl at eu time. Ofc both sides need ppl. Nice server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2016, 22:18   #52

Bump for good server. Come test 1 of best ep6.4 server! 😉😄
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2016, 08:30   #53

Bumb!! Its weekend!!

Pssst. Free bright gears at webmall.
Not so hard to get started.

Plus 1 vote is worth off 500 points!! And you can vote on 3 different sites and every 12 hours!!

Come and join us on ep 6.4 server!!

Aol needs Eu players still <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2016, 22:14   #54

Final Thoughts

Playing this server for around 3 weeks and I would say that the server is decently put together however staff is both lacking in activity and interaction, Main guild of Fury ( like 7 players ) play to get there way hoarding bosses and items mainly. Events are just lame no better way to say it if its not a MM youll have an event where you farm for hours for very low amounts of DP. Dp before was decent with voting being 1k Per vote and now dropped to 500 per vote randomly today making DP a long and tiring process trying to obtain items and such needed when main fury guild comes on for bosses and thats about it. You will see about 2 [GS]s 1 fury who will be mainly afk or if there is a boss he maybe on and for light just added to the GS team.

I would say that players looking for a decent farm / pvp server could more then likely find better if you take the time to look and hope all players will decide for themselves.

I see now why hack and slash failed......

Total Rating 4/10
Old 08/30/2016, 17:32   #55

@ [GM]Sinister (Astral) playing this server for almost half an year and i have nevr seen a childish comment like urs before , we had QQ-ers but not like you . yes my guild takin bosses and we call for bosses as u remember u were part of our guild , proly help when i told in guild chat ur a bad orc, wich idc u left casue u still bad orc, but to complain about voting sistem giving less dp... its just stupid. lets swicth roles, instead of [Dev]Lube and [ADM]Karma u pay money from ur poket for us to play and complain without getting any money out from server , so each month u wil have to pay Real money from ur poket for some strangers to play a game and have to hear all day complainments about server.... So in fact u complain for not being able to play the game . i will quote what a wise mad once told me " Go play Hello Kitty " shaiya is for mature ppl (some will qq others will not ) but ur still a bad palyer and a selfish one.

DP=donation points u must be happy u get em for free... not for paying money ,
dp farming event its hard but at least u get DP . so think twice before opening ur mouth , and maybe on the next server u will play ppl will actually like u <3 have fun enjoy ur life complaining [Zod]
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2016, 19:30   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielzod View Post
@ [GM]Sinister (Astral) playing this server for almost half an year and i have nevr seen a childish comment like urs before , we had QQ-ers but not like you . yes my guild takin bosses and we call for bosses as u remember u were part of our guild , proly help when i told in guild chat ur a bad orc, wich idc u left casue u still bad orc, but to complain about voting sistem giving less dp... its just stupid. lets swicth roles, instead of [Dev]Lube and [ADM]Karma u pay money from ur poket for us to play and complain without getting any money out from server , so each month u wil have to pay Real money from ur poket for some strangers to play a game and have to hear all day complainments about server.... So in fact u complain for not being able to play the game . i will quote what a wise mad once told me " Go play Hello Kitty " shaiya is for mature ppl (some will qq others will not ) but ur still a bad palyer and a selfish one.

DP=donation points u must be happy u get em for free... not for paying money ,
dp farming event its hard but at least u get DP . so think twice before opening ur mouth , and maybe on the next server u will play ppl will actually like u <3 have fun enjoy ur life complaining [Zod]
Dear Zod altho you sit there with your max set and are about as active as the bosses are up you say that I am QQing purely based off the fact that you don't like what is said about your guild when in facts most of what is said is true you have a few people that are quiet rude and hardly ever active unless a said boss is spawned then your right back to afk or off.
Ps: Oberon was one of the rudest of your guild and i see even she has Quit Your guild lol you'r guild seems to keep losing members i guess when you try to bribe them with items it doesn't go as far as actually playing the game with them

Iv spent my own money and time to do so before however donations are accepted within the server as a donation with no items given(from what is said on site) however donations are normally given to help support and maintain a server and items are normally given to promote players to donate, Why would I donate my money tho to inactive staff / server at this time and get nothing in return for it when 50 other servers will have a wide range of donation options.

as for staff yes they are highly inactive for any in game presence which isn't good players need to be able to ask questions and get help from said GS's or higher staff and said GS's are not on. (however this could be fixed easily by the owners as soon as they decide to do so staff is his control)

and yes the events do suck its either a MM or its a DP farm event (which also could be fixed in 20 seconds by owner)

wise man once said one server falls and 50 will open lol :P and as i said i encourage all players to try for themselves the server however I feel there is better else where due to these issues that still remain after a full closed beta and 2 or so months of open release. (again most of the issues could easily be fixed with the owner taken charge and putting together an active and reliable staff team not just 1 or 2 active)

lastly Iv heard your on watch for possible ban if you continue harassing players in game which you like to do as soon as you don't get you way lol so I would look at your own actions before you try speaking about someone else.
Old 09/02/2016, 02:07   #57

You did NOT contact me with any "conserns". You only ranted that you couldnt get the promo anymore for voting and came here to rant. On top of that you bashed me over Hack and Slash, a server that was open longer than anything you have run, and think your being fair? How do you know what made me TURN OFF Hack and Slash? I have the entire server saved still. All accounts, client, server... its all here. Its sad that you would cause such drama and only have "issues" when you QQ about a DP promo that was ment for the players that helped you. You know, the GS that gave you help and explained things, the ADMIN that took time to assist as well, and the guild that you trashed on that provided you with tons of items when you started. You were given a lot of help, from the very people your bashing.

Total Rating 0/10

PS - At time of posting we have 8 people online and 2 are GS. Exactly what ratio of staff to player must a server keep? Do i just tag them all?

PSS - This is NOT and we do NOT give out a free bag of Depends™ to players.

That moment when your only worried about how much favoritism you can get over other players and fail...
Old 09/19/2016, 08:21   #58

Bumb!! *hides* 😈😉
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2016, 15:42   #59

Bump!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2016, 08:00   #60