First off we do not owe anything to anyone and if i am correct agony you seem to have opinions on servers that i have never seen u play lol.....if the server was so great then why hasnt it grown, lol skype chat was posted to show how much of an asshole i have been apprarently and i guess when you have a group of people ganging they will always win. you guys can have that "win" eventualy truth comes out and i am not one bit scared of it.
And i never said we were banned for no reason read the posts before u interfere into something u know nothing about. We were banned for closing a boss raid from a known glitcher! That has been said many times. And ever wonder why this person no longer has he tag lol. Pretty dam obvious that he has done something wrong and actually was advertising another server. Lol truth hurts i know.
Let's get one thing clear. I don't need to play a server in order to know the people running it. I know what admins around are capable of, I know what they can and can't do. And I'm not sure my previous reply contained any review about the game play? Did it? Oh no, it didn't.
Why hasn't the server grown a lot? Just look at the players around and that should tell you everything you need to know. Spectral running on permanent 1/2 raids. Is that an example for the best Shaiya server around?
If that is the goal we have to achieve in order to have people, I will pass. And so will every other admin that has some respect left for what Shaiya is supposed to be. (No offence, Indugo.)
I will repeat my point again - Lube is a great person and admin/developer. And players OWE the few people left who try to make this community great and pull it out of the dirt, where it has been ever since Apollyon's times. You OWE every single good developer who is releasing scripts here on EPvP, whether they are protection based, game play based or even graphics based.
Those people are doing it for you. For every single player for whom Shaiya is only a game they want to enjoy. You might have no Shaiya Dev knowledge, but some of us do. We know how much effort is needed, how much time, how much stress and in the end - What for? For the ungrateful players who don't appreciate anything?
I'm not blaming you, this has been going on for years already. It's the kind of generation that Shaiya players are right now. But at least try to differentiate from those players who don't appreciate anything. You seem to be a nice boy/girl/shemale (Sorry, I don't know your gender, and judging by twitter's standards, even microwave is a gender nowadays)... Don't be ignorant when you don't know what developers go through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF
Scary girl nailed it again, no more words needed for Lube.
Spectral running on permanent 1/2 raids. Is that an example for the best Shaiya server around?
If that is the goal we have to achieve in order to have people, I will pass. And so will every other admin that has some respect left for what Shaiya is supposed to be. (No offence, Indugo.)
I'm Confused At Why I Was Brought Into This ??? Half Raids 24/7 Is A Good Estimate Though I'll Tell You That During A Good 12 Hour Period We Have Full Raids Going Or Even More.
I'm Confused At Why I Was Brought Into This ??? Half Raids 24/7 Is A Good Estimate Though I'll Tell You That During A Good 12 Hour Period We Have Full Raids Going Or Even More.
Again Why Did I Get Brought Into This? @.@
Like I said, no offence. It's just Spectral's colorfulness that gets too much sometimes.
Like I said, no offence. It's just Spectral's colorfulness that gets too much sometimes.
Because Of Colors You Have To Talk About Respect And The State Of The Server ? Please Leave My Server Out Of Your Examples Unless They Really Pertain To The Argument.. I'm Still Wondering Why I Was Brought Up.
Also Maybe Check My Server Sometime, Could See The Topic, A Lot Interface Wise Has Changed.
Well i've been reading since the drama started, let me say that a true fact as admin is that no matter how many days,nights you spend working on server with out a rest you will never end up pleasing every single player, most of the people around shaiya are now spoiled by free servers etc, why i say it, cause i've felt it, seen it and had it my self when i had my server, so many nights working hard behind the screen spending every single $ i had or got to get better stuff for the players to like, at the end no one even cared, so thats shaiya these days, they happy if they get full geared and own on pvp xD
Another thing to mention out, i never got into meeting ZoD more personal, one thing i can say, he was dc'ng every time i was with him farming, i joined dark side and him and his wife gave me lapis, gear, plv, even after i went to light side, all i got from ZoD and his Wife was help, never got a single problem with them.
About Lube, Lube is a respected admin/dev around epvp and he always takes it too serious when it comes to punishment, like any other professional admin would, we all have tested, (not all as it seems) but after you ban someone, drama starts every where even by friends or fake accounts from the banned person.
Back to topic,
Server is awesome, and as far as i saw is the only Episode 6 with really working stuff, lot of effort has been put into the server, if you know how long does it even takes to make a website, than you can see the effort only put into his website and than you would realise what a real server looks like.
Anyways,
Haters gonna hate, let em hate.
pos: If you don't like a server you can just mention what doesn't fits you or whats the issue don't have to start drama that most of people wont even care of, you don't like something you just move on to some where else...
Guys, I Would Really Recommend Just Leaving The Server Alone. Even If There Was Unjust Or In Your Opinion Wrongfully Accused It Doesn't Matter In The End Because It's All Up To The Server Owner How He Wants To Run His Server.
You Are Merely Borrowing His Property When You Play The Game. Just Log Out And Move To Another Server Where You Will Feel More Comfortable. Don't Create Drama's Because That Is the Last Thing Our Community Needs. It;s Not Worth It And A Waste Of Time.
Hello everyone , My name is Daniel , Zod ingame i would like to offer Luminous armors to new players, my Wh is getting crowded so i need to clear it , pls join in our server Fury side .
Really enjoying it here and I LOVE the grind, thanks for the option to instant level or grind as there is so much you miss in game if you choose instant (my opinion! lol). ADM and DEV try very hard and while ofc it still has a few bugs it just needs people!
The Seventh Fall 05/22/2015 - Say Hello - 1 Replies Hi.
My name is FallSeven,
I'm glad you came.
No fall dmg as WL 10/04/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies Might be common sense, same as mage blink in WoW. Jump off a slope/cliff and use pounce to take no fall dmg. I'm certain this will be patched/addressed but for now it works great. Using it in stonetroll is win for grabbing the flag and bailing off the side.
No fall damage 11/14/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies ok this is how u get no fall damage. if ur a warrior its pretty hard, and the easiest way is to do with a mage (incase u lost ur light feathers mages . Alll u gottta do is right when u hit the groun= BLINK! this can be done with charge and any other very fast movement things, i cant think of any others right now. but thats it.
its pretty old, but still works.
No Fall DMG 11/11/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 19 Replies http://youtube.com/watch?v=8RUVotXODx4
hf