Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Kingston EP 5.4

Discussion on Shaiya Kingston EP 5.4 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/20/2016, 20:40   #211

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcomiscoma View Post
For the love of Etain, Axel, who do you think you are? Jon Snow?
You made my day.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/21/2016, 00:35   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcomiscoma View Post
It was a joke from the very beginning.

This was a one very long feedback. Thanks for reading.
I'm sorry if I gave that impression to me, to answer you, I don't know you in game, maybe telling me who you are I could help, but I don't think it interests.
I can tell you some things, you wrote that you played in January and two weeks later you left, but I don't think so, knowing that I have made recent changes, we know that the changes may not appeal to many, but as everyone knows, you should prefer the majority.
I always reply to all on skype with my timing, because I'm not always online, I sleep too.
the players there are, because they believe in the game, unlike other.
my poor ability in the English language, it doesn't matter, I do understand, I get it, then the rest is irrelevant.
back to us, your boyfriend was stolen, we have responded to all tickets, there are no open tickets from me, we have helped several people who have been robbed, without a reason or anything.
Nobody so far has lost something, no one complained about something, all when they're happy, they do pvp, events and the rest.
your opinion is important to help me figure out what I should improve, but not very constructive, you mentioned you your boyfriend, talking about old topics, without foundation.
about GS, I wonder if you made the nomination and you weren't taken because many get upset when they are not being taken.
the kick for the GS, was given with a justification, lawful and precise, and they didn't kick anyone on a whim, I'm sorry I have logs of all, spammers, etc.. they just kick them.
donors are not Favorites, I can send you a chat with a girl who has donated and it wont FC, I made and insulted me by telling me that she has given, and that I had to help her with FC, I wrote, the donation is not mandatory, but optional, after 1 days came to apologize, because it is so I never give anything more to the giver , there were promotions for donors, because on all servers, and we are no less, and reasonable that those who donate will have more than you.

Thanks for your comment.

P.S. If my English is not clear, I'm sorry, because to do what we can, but we know that, not being English, I can't know perfectly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2016, 05:56   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelMac View Post
P.S. If my English is not clear, I'm sorry, because to do what we can, but we know that, not being English, I can't know perfectly.
Old 04/22/2016, 06:25   #214

OMG AxelMac

My Suggestion: please use a Ghostwriter for longer texts
Old 04/22/2016, 10:15   #215

Quote:
your boyfriend was stolen
That's the lolz I was looking for.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2016, 23:12   #216

Quote:
I'm sorry if I gave that impression to me, to answer you, I don't know you in game, maybe telling me who you are I could help, but I don't think it interests.
I can tell you some things, you wrote that you played in January and two weeks later you left, but I don't think so, knowing that I have made recent changes, we know that the changes may not appeal to many, but as everyone knows, you should prefer the majority.
I always reply to all on skype with my timing, because I'm not always online, I sleep too.
the players there are, because they believe in the game, unlike other.
my poor ability in the English language, it doesn't matter, I do understand, I get it, then the rest is irrelevant.
back to us, your boyfriend was stolen, we have responded to all tickets, there are no open tickets from me, we have helped several people who have been robbed, without a reason or anything.
Nobody so far has lost something, no one complained about something, all when they're happy, they do pvp, events and the rest.
your opinion is important to help me figure out what I should improve, but not very constructive, you mentioned you your boyfriend, talking about old topics, without foundation.
about GS, I wonder if you made the nomination and you weren't taken because many get upset when they are not being taken.
the kick for the GS, was given with a justification, lawful and precise, and they didn't kick anyone on a whim, I'm sorry I have logs of all, spammers, etc.. they just kick them.
donors are not Favorites, I can send you a chat with a girl who has donated and it wont FC, I made and insulted me by telling me that she has given, and that I had to help her with FC, I wrote, the donation is not mandatory, but optional, after 1 days came to apologize, because it is so I never give anything more to the giver , there were promotions for donors, because on all servers, and we are no less, and reasonable that those who donate will have more than you.

Thanks for your comment.

your posts were always been useless , only this one is just a bit close to what an admin of a server should say.
well still some useless comments though lol anyway free bump
Old 04/27/2016, 16:01   #217

#BUMP
Old 05/02/2016, 21:20   #218

#BUMP
Old 05/03/2016, 00:43   #219

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
I can confirm that there is a backlink here.
Old 05/04/2016, 22:04   #220

#BUMP
Old 05/08/2016, 20:10   #221

#BUMP
Old 05/11/2016, 01:05   #222

server dying quickly, the reason no1 complains is because they left server lolol...all in kingston know that axel will do nothing...my whole guild ..33 deep...left after he allowed the godlike guild to hack, dupe, and equip every1 with the same items we bought...RUN fast away from kingston . same ole sheez , play free full linked farmed and a week after new weapons introduced, which also took another 2 weeks to fix, and new gear on the way, have to have deep pockets to play kingston, and good luck on filling a pvp raid.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/13/2016, 15:08   #223

Admin Smooke has won the award for most useless admin in shaiya history!!!!
I'd like to congratulate him on his achievement!!
Your server which is 'tactics' was good for about 1 month and it all went downhill from there!!
CONGRATULATIONS AXELMAC FOR WINNING THIS AWARD!

Anyone thinking of joining here i suggest you don't waste your time
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/14/2016, 12:09   #224

Majority of the people left the server and what does the admin do? Releases new gear ofc to milk some more money before he closes it.
New set - 50k kp + 20k for helm. During some "donation promo" i've seen that 100 euros gets you 140k kp. You gotta donate that cause for 50 euros you get 65k which isn't enough. Now, after getting the set, gl maxing it since you'll need anoter couple of hundreds of thousands of donation points to enchant to [20], link specials, and that much more for buying and maxing weapons that also got released recently, maybe a month ago or so.
Bugs that happen with every possible item on the server but get ignored, i won't even mention.
It's just a desperate person doing desperate things.

EDIT: And as i wrote this, it got hacked again and people with no gear are hitting 60k and all toons are NCd. Had to actually update and log in to see this for myself lol

Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/15/2016, 04:51   #225

and i just heard that someone used my name and keep telling that i hacked this server lmao and some people are abit so annoying on facebook asking if im the one behind it bla bla chu chu i been working for a new game/soldier front 1 server and i don't even have time to check other Pservers lmao btw GL with your up coming project named shaiya deicide peace yow!!!
Closed Thread