Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Kingston EP 5.4

Discussion on Shaiya Kingston EP 5.4 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/26/2016, 23:33   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv- View Post
4 days in and u still haven't fixed EE double wh and RPC when are u going to ? when pigs start flying ? do u even care about ur players opinions ? and about the bless why did u lock the pool from 1 day to another not letting players express themselves and scamming people votes knowing they haven't voted ?
Eeemh, What ?
you know what you wrote ?
AND..... Bless, i think that you don't know how working the pool, i not lock it after 1 days... okay?. Thanks for your opinion. I'm working for fix all
Old 03/26/2016, 23:55   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelMac View Post
Eeemh, What ?
you know what you wrote ?
AND..... Bless, i think that you don't know how working the pool, i not lock it after 1 days... okay?. Thanks for your opinion. I'm working for fix all

Oh yes Sir i do know how a pool works u leave it there for few days until u get a decent amount of replies, you brag of having 200+ players online daily yet only 32 voted for the 50/50 bless how is that fair ?

PS: Go Back On Working on the fixes instead of replying here ...
Old 03/27/2016, 01:18   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv- View Post
Oh yes Sir i do know how a pool works u leave it there for few days until u get a decent amount of replies, you brag of having 200+ players online daily yet only 32 voted for the 50/50 bless how is that fair ?

PS: Go Back On Working on the fixes instead of replying here ...
i reply here.. and i fixed problem on game, in this moment i done WH and EE, you do not have to tell me what to do

#BUMP
Maintenance 27 Mar 2016

• Balanced 30 weap Legends
• Fixed WH and EE
• All 30 capes now are Tradeable
• Added CD for *** Change Scroll
• Changed Kill reward point, level 31 instead of 16
• Fixed 30 Cape, when you make a Archer now you find 30 cape Archer instead of Ranger
Old 03/31/2016, 04:12   #199

#BUMP
Old 03/31/2016, 12:30   #200

PvP suck's now as admin ruined it adding 30 zone and making 50/50 bless. Server is slowly dying, probably in a month there will be barely any pvp or player's left. Overall it was a fun server apart from the useless admin and staff it was fun while it lasted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2016, 22:57   #201

And not to mention that now he switched the website to what Asylum had copying their idea. So much for accusing them of making a copy of his server when he is doing the exact same thing ...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/05/2016, 22:21   #202

#BUMP

New Website fuction:
•Select your Main toon in Manage Characters, your maint toon will are in pvp ranking.
•Hide your toon, you can hide and show toon, if a toon is hide you not see it into game, so, you can make more toon
•Fixed change password, all now can log in and change password
•webmall is added, for buy all need use it

News in Game:
•All potion are 0 cost now
•Changed all description in cape 30
•Increased CD for *** Change Scroll
•Removed Bless 50 and 50
•New NPC with all FREE in AH
•Skill HA now during 30 secs instead of 60
•Skill AR CD 10 secs and now during 40secs
•Skill Frost Clous 3 secs Cast and 30 secs of CD
•Fixed Eternal Endurance
•Fixed WH

all changes are always temporary, if you think any idea for sugg, make a post in sugg section.
Old 04/07/2016, 01:09   #203

#BUMP

Events:

Naked Event
10 April 2016 After GRB

Battle for Medius
08 April 2016 6PM Server Time

Hold the Bridge
07 April 2016 5PM Server Time
Old 04/09/2016, 06:09   #204

#BUMP
Old 04/12/2016, 12:07   #205

Server is now a joke, the pvp is terribly unbalanced and the admin's won't do anything to fix it even though a whole lot of player's have asked and spammed them to at least try.

Beside's this 'ALL' GS's have the ability to kick player's... such a stupid idea from admin to give GS's this power as normally its just for GM and above. During pvp people have been getting kicked for no reason's and for personal grudge's from GS's. Even if your in AH you might be kicked from a GS for no reason.. I recommend you don't join this server as the pvp is terrible and the staff team is the worst i've ever experienced.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/12/2016, 12:49   #206

As whiteakinfenwa said server is a joke , admins say they gonna do things to fix it but they don't.

As he mentioned GS's now have the power to kick people from game.And a friend of mine complained he is getting perma kicked from game so I had to ask why they doing that but I didnt get reasonable explanation.As result I got kicked twice for fun or atleast its fun to them.

Then I decided to report to the admin and he said that will never happen again.

But the result was I got kicked twice the day after and even more people started complaining they get kicks from the GS's for no reason.Some people say they get kicked out of the game right after they kill a GS in pvp. LOL this sounds ridiculous right ? Well welcome in Kingston !
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/12/2016, 13:05   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nynex- View Post
Some people say they get kicked out of the game right after they kill a GS in pvp.
You´ve killed a GS and get kicked? OMG, Dont worry, be happy - for this Crime normally you deserve a Death Penalty

P.S: Beware to kill a GM = Permaban !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/17/2016, 09:43   #208

#bump
Old 04/19/2016, 13:47   #209

Maintenance 18 April 2016

•Fixed All cape 30, when you make a toon
•Fixed Boss
•Fixed Board
•Added box for lv30 Boss
•Boss Orichal is be moved
•Boss Annael changed level 30 instead of 60
•Fixed Boss in GRB
•Added Rerrol for Shield lv 70, 500 hp 5 stat
•Fixed All weap lv 70
•Time is changed on server, now is regolar with time EU
Old 04/20/2016, 20:34   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteakinfenwa View Post
Server is now a joke (...)
It was a joke from the very beginning.

_______
Anyway,
I won't delay any longer with this, let's say, opinion.

I'm playing Shaiya since 2010. I avoided writing comments here, because I wasn't feeling very good with my english, but I just can't still reading this topic for lolz without saying anything. After fall of Official Shaiya PL Server I thought I won't find anything ruined more than that (you know: pay-to-win, throw away your brand new gear 'cos it's higher lvl cap - again, polish-turkish fusion? nah? I bet your Officials have nice history too, so nevermind).
And then I've found this piece of sheep, called Kingston.
I started playing this mess in January.
I ran away after 2 weeks.

Actually, that OS wasn't really that bad.

Problems started when I lost all my almost-done gear, just like that. I lost all Kingston Points too, who knows how (clearly You Know Which Admin didn't know).
This is a moment, when you can easily check with what kind of server and administration you're dealing with. If it's a playground or a good priv created by one player for another.
So I wrote a ticket. I spoke with one GS about it and she/he said that it's better to write to Axel in Skype because - and that's the fun part - he doesn't really read the tickets. Nice, huh? Why do you make a ticket section, if you don't want to answer on tickets?
I wrote to him there too and he answered me on Skype first, of course not immediately - asked for SS's of my lost gear, clever boy. And we "spoked" if you know what I mean.
Few days later he answered on my ticket, quote: "contact me on skype.". Nope, that's not a joke.
Of course he didn't solve my problem at all, he couldn't check databases or anything because of his parody of knowledge. All he could do was giving me a little bit of KP points and when I asked about linking he said, quote: "10mins for link all". Yup, good luck with it when you lost all of your farmed lapises, lapisias, rr's, hammers...
Of course that's only my personal problem (and other players with lost items and those who will lost stuff in the future), but we all know it just goes way beyond that.
+ Someone scammed my boyfriend. He had of course screenshots of this situation so he sent a ticket. He was asked for ss's - he sent them. And then nothing happened. No response, no reaction.
None of nones.

So, there's my "Blame You, Kingston!" list.

1) Admin can't properly speak english, what makes tons of communication problems. And you know, english speaking admin is something you count on, when you're playing at international server which supposedly have "english" as main language, according to TOS.
2) There are none of GM's, but many GS's. And most of them are useless or abuse their power. For example - they can kick you from game, just like that. Because they don't like you, or they just wanna have some fun, or you don't lick their butts, or they have a bad day, or because roses are red and staff can be rude. Who cares, it really doesn't matter why. There is always a reason to find.
3) If you think it's similar to Tactics (I thought, unfortunately) you are terribly wrong. Indeed it's on Tactics files, but that's all so don't let yourself misguided by this. This server is a graveyard of wasted potential. Of course Almighty All Know Who says it's even better than Tactics, but things he does and things he says have nothing in common.
4) Donators are unfairly favored by Admin. But I guess you can easily pimp yourself without his help since security won't knock you out.
5) Admin likes to run around and shouting on people who are using Tacti... his files, forgive me. By the way, nice website!
6) I won't write anything about a balance of the server, incompetent changes like bless and etc. because it's not enough time in this world to say it all.
7) If you write something negative at forum about All Know Who, GS's, Holy Donators or functionality of server you will probably get banned. And if you say something bad here, in Elite, Admin will cry about it instead of accepting criticism and do something about it. And it will make you laugh so hard, that you will cry with him.
8) Admin is immature, rude kiddo with horrible lack of reading abilities.
9) Admin can't fix most of the problems and when he tries he usually breaks something else. He don't know how properly edit files or add new content without screwing something. I don't know too. But I don't have a server.
For the love of Etain, Axel, who do you think you are? Jon Snow?
10) Most of players problems are ignored. Nothing unusual when there's no one to fix it.

You have been warned.

I'm seriously surprised that anyone still plays it.
Of course, there will be always someone with too much time and too much cash or parent's cash, who just won't care about obvious problems of this marvelous server or who is retarded just like Admin. Let them play, donate, wasting their time and making drama there - because it's the right place for someone like that, in the end it's Admin's target group. More people like that in Kingston, less in good pservers.

But for those who want to have some fun at "higher" standard - or should I say "any"? - we have so many other Shaiya pservers and some of them are really nice.
Maybe they don't have Tactics-like-but-fcked-up skills, but what is the purpose of playing this trash, which makes us mad, nervous and disappointed? Where our time can be wasted in one second, because of incompetence of "management"?
Of course it's only a game, only pixels, but time spent there is still worth something, so there is no point in wasting it in place like that.

It isn't reliable server at all. It never was.

PS. After all, thank you Axel for the-best-lolcontent-topic for me. It's always nice to comeback here and laugh a little bit. Or even more.

This was a one very long feedback. Thanks for reading.
Thanks
11 Users
Closed Thread