Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Don''t Hate]Slayers Of Shaiya[Status-Opened]

Discussion on [Don''t Hate]Slayers Of Shaiya[Status-Opened] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Don''t Hate]Slayers Of Shaiya[Status-Opened]

• Admins
• [ADM-L]Mr.Zeksonic/[ADM-F]Mr.Nitro
• [ADM-L]Forgiven/[ADM-F]ShadowWalker
• [ADM-L]Unknown/[ADM-F]Unknown
this is a base of instant pvp Slayer coins aka ap point coins can be farmed in kanos for non donors from our customized mobs Slayer Master #1, Slayer Master #2, Slayer Master #3, Slayer Master #4 there are 4 coins
Slayer coin lvl1 =5
Slayer coin lvl2 =10
Slayer coin lvl3 =15
Slayer coin lvl4 =20
drop rate of these coins are 50% drop rate and able to drop1-4 at times
we have universal invasions 24/7
naked pvps = in world cup only use for world cup.
guild points we will do guild vs guild for points making tons of events and enjoying good times.
this is a episode 5.5 server
with episode 6 content.
episode 5 skills
# DDoSed protected.
#php Hacking protected.
# Security all bullet proof.
#fixed the recharge time on dayfly, wideguard, eraser for those AoL numbs we have of that young crowd out there.
# customized Npcs
Old 08/19/2012, 01:57   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Backlink approved

As a suggestion, you should change the colors on the guild ranks as it is hard to read; good luck
Old 08/19/2012, 03:18   #3

im not much of a hater. but this guy who was talking to gm. and just had to relog to get his gm tags...if you look at what he says!

they were asked if the white armor was glitched. The "New GS" stats no, that anti black people armor. Not very cool!
Old 08/19/2012, 03:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdawg View Post
im not much of a hater. but this guy who was talking to gm. and just had to relog to get his gm tags...if you look at what he says!

they were asked if the white armor was glitched. The "New GS" stats no, that anti black people armor. Not very cool!
yeah i handled that already i caught it the first time around so yeah i handled him and told him if he ever does it again since i have nothing against any ethnicity but that was very ignorant and immature but yeah if he does it again i will strip him so i dealt with him on a proper manor
#reguards Admin Nitro/ZekSonic
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2012, 10:47   #5

Hello Everyone ! Im the [GMA] From this server , good luck.
Old 08/19/2012, 11:09   #6

lol trunks. spam-aid or nubzilla j/k
Old 08/19/2012, 11:26   #7

server is nice (since i saw my brother and my nephew play it one time after the launching of it).. my only comment.. --> TOO MUCH GMA-'S in game..when i saw my brother in AH the other day, i saw this GM saying that this server will die BECAUSE OF THE DARKS.. seriously? if you are a GM you shouldnt say any of that.. its unprofessional.. just my opinion..

the number of staff is over whelming and its not helping the population at all.. everytime i see my brother play, i see a new GM tag on a new person's name.. maybe you should stop delegating GM/GMA's for the server's sake.. making new GM's/GMA's every day wont help gain popularity in the server especially if these GMs arent doing anything to promote your server.. if you have a new GM delegated, you should make sure that maybe they should make an event all the time to help the server go active.. its just passive all the time...

set a certain date for maintenance.. it helps people to know when exactly is the server maintenance and stuff..it helps you relax imo.. less hustle, more fun..

over all comment.. server is NICE.. just needs people and more activity on it to make it a good, playable environment for everyone

thats my review.. not hating.. just saying my opinion

GL with your server and more power..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2012, 15:31   #8

idk why but the server's setup looks very familar to me, i'm sure ive seen exactly this under a different name before..
Old 08/19/2012, 21:14   #9

elite*gold: 5
can you Fix the Register, Character rezz, Pw change

The Iframe is too small and change scroll to "auto"

If you have problems i can Help u

Its Easy :P

And good luck with the server

ps: i like your Blackmarket

Zeus
Old 08/19/2012, 23:11   #10

There was a few things i didnt like about the server ( even thought I came back a few times to see if they changed) Everyone was in Donation gear and I know that everyone is not donating, that DP gear was not farmable, so that kinda irratated me to see 99% of the players wearing it. Just not cool to see staff passing out gear to their friends ....

Then I read this post .. I think " cool i can try and farm thee KI mobs for some DP gear.."
Try to log in Error on my account. It jus. hmmm ..... Also the staff there are very young and child like, coocky and arrogant.

Its just not for me...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2012, 23:31   #11

almost all gms/adms/devs on this server have pvp tons with donate gears/lapis etc then gl
Old 08/19/2012, 23:33   #12

Its really comes down to ballance and well.... Just go and chill in AH..
Old 08/19/2012, 23:45   #13

yup u dont need tell me it i already know.
Old 08/19/2012, 23:56   #14

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Zeus.. View Post
can you Fix the Register, Character rezz, Pw change

The Iframe is too small and change scroll to "auto"

If you have problems i can Help u

Its Easy :P

And good luck with the server

ps: i like your Blackmarket

Zeus

Please make the pvp Ranks better itīs show so boring Please fix this i go sleep GErman time^^

When you have problems i Help u
Old 08/20/2012, 03:27   #15

lol..just go to ah and chill? I thought this server was to play a game? If I wanted to sit around and read about a bunch of 13 year old kids acting like they are something they are not I would use skype. Not sit in ah.
Closed Thread