Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Evolution

Discussion on Shaiya Evolution within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Shaiya Evolution

Hallo E*PvP

Ich möchte euch etwas über den Shaiya P-Server "Shaiya Evolution" erzählen.
Der Server wurde gestern Abend (den 18.07.2012) eröffnet.

Der Server hat zu bieten:
  • EP 6 Interface
  • Neue Rüstungen
  • Neue Waffen
  • Neue Lapis
  • Max. Level 90
  • Neue Maps
  • Alles im Spiel ist dropbar
  • Freundlicher und netter Support
  • Jede menge Events
  • Gute Mischung aus Farm und PvP Server
  • Und viel,viel mehr!

Man hat eine gute und reale Chance alleine von Lv 1-90 in ein bis zwei Tagen
seinen Char zu lvln.
Die Stats der Rüstungen wurden den Klassen angepasst, so das man
das Maximale aus seinen Chars rausholen kann.
Die Drops wurden so festgelegt, dass man auch auf gewisses Teamwork
angewiesen ist um schwere Bosse zu besiegen.

Viel kann man dazu eigentlich nicht sagen, der Server ist EP 5 und wird nach
und nach auf EP 6 "umgebaut" .

Account Erstellen, Client runterladen und los zocken .

Webseite:
Account Erstellen:

PS: Der Server Status auf der Webseite stimmt nicht, wird noch behoben..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2012, 18:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Good LUCK, But Please Make English Web Page. English/German . is Better .

Again GOOD LUCK Bro.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2012, 05:36   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Backlink approved

Good luck with the server. As a personal comment, I don't like the fact that you use a name that was used in the past, and mostly this particular name which we all know is the one that gave the start on the Private Server life, yet just my opinion....Once again, good luck
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/07/2012, 22:55   #4

Shaiya Evolution

Generell erstmal ein Lob von mir für den Server.

Vom Aufbau her ist er gut gemacht. Das lvln ermöglicht es auch in kurzer zeit solo auf Lvl 90 zu kommen und das ohne grosse Probleme. (ich selbst habe etwa 4h von lvl 1 auf 90 gebraucht, solo versteht sich)

Andere Spieler sind auch gerne bereit zu helfen, wenn sie denn dann on sind.
(Leider ist bisher die Spielerzahl noch sehr gering, daher kann ich auch zum PvP noch nichts sagen)

Die Präsenz von GM/ADMs ist fast rund um die Uhr gegeben. Was mich doch sehr positiv überrascht hat ist das ein GM von sich aus gefragt hat, ob er Spielern helfen kann. (Ich spreche da aus Erfahrung das es auf den meisten Servern andersrum läuft und die GMs zumeist genervt auf Spieleranfragen reagieren, dies ist hier nicht der Fall)

Da der Server noch in der Betaphase ist gibt es verständlicherweise noch kleinere Mängel (nicht aktuelle Dropliste, etc), aber ich denke wer Spass an Shaiya hat und auch mal gern die Spots abklappert um herauszufinden wo was droppt ist hier genau richtig. (und je mehr Spieler auf den Server kommen desto schneller wirds wohl auch eine Droplist von Spieler, für Spieler geben)

Also abschliesend gesagt: Reinschaun, ausprobieren und teil einer hoffentlich wachsenden Spielercommunity werden.

Würde mich freuen euch hier zu sehn.

in english:

Shaiya Evolution

Generally, first a word of praise from me for the server.

Structurally, it is well done. This allows lvln in a short time come to solo at lvl 90 and no major problems. (I myself have used about 4 hours from lvl 1 to 90, solo, of course)

Other players are also willing to help if they are on since then.
(Unfortunately, so far the number of players is still very low, so I can not even say nothing for PvP)

The presence of GM / ADM has been almost around the clock. What has surprised me very positively that is a GM has asked of himself, if he can help players. (I speak from experience that it runs on most servers the other way and react to players' requests GMs mostly annoyed, this is not the case here)

Because the server is still in beta phase, there is understandably some minor flaws (not current drop-list, etc), but I think whoever has fun on Shaiya and sometimes like to find out where the spots abklappert what is right drops. (and the more players on the server are the faster it will certainly get a drop list of players who give to players)

'll Try stopping by, and hopefully part of a growing gaming community: So I said.

I would rejoice to see here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2012, 12:38   #5

I'm tired of those people who speak german.
Even if you adv a german server you are posting on a .com forum -.-
So.................................
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/11/2012, 19:17   #6

That is completely incorrect as these forums are DE/EN so both languages are allowed to be used on any section, if you even check on different sections of the forums, there are some in which English is basically non existent as they are completely on German; as you might or might not know, before the forums went to a .com they where .de so just the fact that our section is 95% English doesn't mean that people can't post on German
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2012, 06:39   #7

His comment, how I see. Unfinished and I think what he means aswell is, can they also make a seperated post (like make a dash between german and english) so german players know whats said, AND english players know whats said.
Old 08/16/2012, 06:50   #8

I do understand that, as I don't know German either, yet, that is asked for other languages than DE/EN, most of these forums are in DE actually, but it seems that users in this section never go out of it and think that everything must be in English, I would agree that English is the language that most people around the world knows (lets be clear, English isn't even my native language) but on these board it isn't a must to provide an English translation for a post in German.

Now please let's stop the off topic on the thread and move on.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2012, 18:35   #9

Im finding it tricky to dl this client. Im not sure if im in right section

because I click download and i get set back to the page before with the option to choose between client or game and updater
Old 08/20/2012, 06:00   #10

You'll have more players if you make the server english-friendly. Best of luck to you. I agree completely with everything JohnHeatz said. I walked into this thread hoping Possum was back lol.
Old 08/20/2012, 10:59   #11

yes we was hacked and have now a new website, we work hard to make this server
english friendly.
Old 08/20/2012, 21:34   #12

ich mag eure Dropliste

Ich teste server mal aus

Vllt sieht man sich ja^^
Thanks
1 User