Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Draconia Shaiya[Instant-[Free pvp]

Discussion on Draconia Shaiya[Instant-[Free pvp] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/08/2012, 09:44   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaIsMe View Post
First, shouldn't you care what members of the community think of you? Every one of us is a potential player. Second, so much rage and denial over simply asking for proof of a claim that (we can now all see) is obviously not true. Possum doesn't work for you, or it wouldn't be a big deal at all for you to have him/her/whatever make a post supporting your claims... You also failed to defend yourself regarding any of the other questions (why your website is trash, why your scripts are not the original Evo ones). This also proves that I hit a nerve and your pretenses aren't true.

It's not drama, it's asking for the truth, because you really have made some lofty claims; and if it really is true, you'd better prove it soon, because now all of elitepvpers knows you're lying after that nice little outburst... and I'm sure in response to this you're just going to evade everything again. *waits for that child to attack me again and call me a "drama-seeking kid"*

Also... spam?? Do you know the definition of spam? I assure you, a structured, valid inquiry about important issues is NOT it.
denial? to be honest your the one who is saying it's not the evo scripts lol and yet you think possum would come on forums yes maybe if i was telling lies he wouldn't hesitate to attack me and might wanna re ask yourself would i attack if someone lied yes i would so if anything this is drama as john i guarantee won't take this for the post forums you posted even on Cursed of soldiers that they have a descent server you are just one but hurt kid bud if i was in denial i would really say lol bud you should know what is denial and just plain i don't care cause your the one and only one who came to play but complains lol and yes i was on the evo team get it straight if i had possum working for me that is some bs lol bud i was the gm for him on evo get the facts way straight bud your one but hurt kid if you dis like a server go make your own if you only complain on everything i hope that you can stop dising on servers cause you don't get your way so have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SD]Jericho View Post
Not at all ĻbudĻ I am talking about [Dev]Tactus on Skype (or lord_revan_666), I pretty well know who Psycho is as that person simply takes websites down, but I am not here to argue, was just giving my opinion regarding this, still I like your designs, simply wouldn't play on the server this person is a GM (not you as I don't know much about you) but Tactus as I don't get along with this kind of people.

Good luck with the server and you have a good day as well
why did you just change your post?? lol now it's [Dev]Tactus bud you just got caught you can't edit something then change it if you have an issue when we haven't even attacked anyone is pretty much said your editing your post and oh yeah trololol "while Possum was a girl..." another screw up hmm i trol at this bud you said "was" omg trol you already have been caught Possum is a guy and has been trol
Old 08/08/2012, 13:19   #77

You guys never stop , enter politics and **** off from Shaiya ... i just want to play this game ... Idc who is the best [DEV] , GM , player & server ... I just want to play this game w/o more drama and bs ...politicians : all arguments without knowing what you talk ( and srsly , what server to play atm ? everyone is **** ... i like this one )
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/08/2012, 15:36   #78

lol.. too much nerd rage.. xD

i played on this server and i have to say its good compared to others.. server is well protected and all and there's like a ton of events every single day.. the other servers i played at either get DDOS'd, get rollbacks.. or just plain horrible admins.. the community is still small but growing in numbers every day might want to try this server out guys and you decide for yourself if its good or bad
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2012, 16:14   #79

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
This thread is pretty much going off topic, so please stop with that, else I will need to start cleaning up the thread, or in the worse case close it.
Old 08/09/2012, 03:56   #80

Ya'll giving me a headache. Go chill and breathe deep

As for the server... +1

the community is nice, PvP getting better day by day, there are events every day (even couple a day)

p.s. I don't really care who works with/for who all I know is since they opened there wasnt one attack to get the server offline, lag - only when the pvp is big (which is compeletly normal) and I think this is what a normal player looks for - active pvp, nice community, online server 24/7 <-

Cheers
-Ultear
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/10/2012, 03:07   #81

I'm coming to try, looks pretty good. Now lets start cooking pancakes, and get dirty
Old 08/10/2012, 06:10   #82

So down again, no web site , no server nothing? Whats going on over there? You try to go to the draconia home page and there is an advertisement for web storage,lol...there is a pattern here and it is looking awfully peculiar, strange, and familiar. You should post an update for people at least so they know whats happening, rather than ending up at an empty web space and seeing that they cannot log into the game anymore. I am not trying to offend, but this is starting to be kinda weird.

So I get off of skype with a friend from in game and he is saying that you guys decided to just pull the server. Is there any truth to this? And if there is, why would you just all of the sudden do that? Unless I am missing something entirely.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 07:17   #83

""let everyone know we are trying SOOO hard to get server back up we have got the VPS back but we need to back the server up so people dont need to restart" <- by [ADM]ReX <- this is what I got so far lets be patient and see where we go from now on. That's the most I can say for now.
Old 08/10/2012, 08:43   #84

While the server is down, the new forums are up.

#Removed

<<Dia
Old 08/10/2012, 09:44   #85

And sure, you guys donīt attack people, letīs see about it, I was not even going to reply, and believe me, I wonīt reply to more of your posts, just want to show everyone the kind of GM/Adm or whatever he/she is this server has, I just logged in and surprise surprise, here it is, something I thought they wouldn't do but yet, they did (or at least one of the staff members did)

So, yes, you guys don't attack people.

I apologize to Zyphamons in the case you don't have anything to do with this, I was just stating my opinion here, and I edited my last post to add the Skype name there, but no need for a reply.

So, I just received a reply again, Tactus supposedly doesn't take servers down, it is just [Admin]Death, here is the proof as well.

Nothing else to say regarding this, good luck with the server
Old 08/10/2012, 12:10   #86

This is getting old -.- None cares who is ADM and GM are as long as they do a good job with the server. Yeah you can always find something to QQ about .. well get over it and play the game.. Here is a clue for some of you - shutting down a surver doesnt make you better adm/gm then the others :3

As for the server.. i see even forums are down so i'm guessing surver is closed now? I hope that you will bring it back up.. if not.. great surver while it lasted.
Old 08/10/2012, 12:18   #87

Just a Quick Post For The Players / Staff of This Server.

Please Show Respect to other servers and stop Posting on there Server Chatango Chats as Anon Names to promote you'r server and try to steal other servers members this is Unethical and Wrong and Should / Will not be tolerated By Any gaming community.

Thank You and Regards
[GM]Sinister
Old 08/10/2012, 12:33   #88

this was a good server....i hope it will be back up soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 13:46   #89

i guess server closed ?
Old 08/10/2012, 13:52   #90

An update on whatever is going on would be nice.
Closed Thread