Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Draconia Shaiya[Instant-[Free pvp]

Discussion on Draconia Shaiya[Instant-[Free pvp] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/06/2012, 02:14   #61

elite*gold: 0
148 updates um what o.o and to make an account go to user panel on the menu bar
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2012, 03:15   #62

Hey, if you guys want a **** good graphic person who does kick *** recolors on armors, message me, I have a buddy who is amazing at recoloring & is looking to make a little money on the side. Your armors are ok but I think you can draw a lot more attention if you had them re-done a little better.
Old 08/06/2012, 05:52   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GMA]Creed View Post
Hey, if you guys want a **** good graphic person who does kick *** recolors on armors, message me, I have a buddy who is amazing at recoloring & is looking to make a little money on the side. Your armors are ok but I think you can draw a lot more attention if you had them re-done a little better.
we have our admin that does that but thanks and notice our admin rex makes sets of his own base of old os parts of sets to re create new ones
Old 08/06/2012, 06:08   #64

Funny thing is, almost all the "custom sets" you have are very similiar to the sets from other server, wierd isnt it?
Old 08/06/2012, 11:09   #65

the server is "ok" but for me, too much edits this is not rly Shaiya anymore..

Unique is good but u should have kept a few shaiya classics
Old 08/07/2012, 02:39   #66

Server is really cool , easy to get end gear ... donater set or normal set ( same stats ) this is a really PvP server ... just a few of donation items .. 1 ap per min and max donation item is 3500 but is worth it , because is GM enchant and really is just 3500 ( easy to get that with 1 ap / min ) PvP rewards ( 8x kill rate ) active staff ...

So .. lets pvp ...

Cheers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/07/2012, 09:15   #67

It's a great server, so don't judge it before you have tried it. The PvP is pretty balanced and it's already many players playing. You can get all you need to be an amazing pvper w/o donation, so.. Just try it out!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/07/2012, 20:27   #68

#bump for awesome pvp server , join us and lets pvp x8 kills
Old 08/08/2012, 00:50   #69

very cool server
Old 08/08/2012, 05:07   #70

Really??

It's great to say that you've got the team from the original Evo, but it's also really easy to throw around names just to gain popularity. You are actually claiming to have the whole original team working for you "behind the scenes":

This is coming from a server whose "User Panel" is just a page with a list of simple PHP scripts on it; unaltered scripts that are all taken directly from epvpers, like the registration script, server status, and PvP ranking. Didn't Evo have all these scripts for itself before the current releases from here? So why are you using these "commercial" versions? o.O

Now, all I'm asking for is proof that the developers/admin of Evolution work with/for you at Draconia. How? It's super easy. Have Possum (whom you plainly stated is working with you in that forum post) log into his old Elitepvpers account (which is clearly not banned or anything, so this shouldn't be a problem), and make a simple post here saying that he is, indeed, with this server. If he does this, then I will bow to this server's staff; until then, you're dirty rotten cheats and liars using someone else's fame for your own purpose. *waits for the hazing, and the "He can't do it because..." excuses*

PS- When do we get to see the flying mounts?? D:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/08/2012, 06:03   #71

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaIsMe View Post
It's great to say that you've got the team from the original Evo, but it's also really easy to throw around names just to gain popularity. You are actually claiming to have the whole original team working for you "behind the scenes":

This is coming from a server whose "User Panel" is just a page with a list of simple PHP scripts on it; unaltered scripts that are all taken directly from epvpers, like the registration script, server status, and PvP ranking. Didn't Evo have all these scripts for itself before the current releases from here? So why are you using these "commercial" versions? o.O

Now, all I'm asking for is proof that the developers/admin of Evolution work with/for you at Draconia. How? It's super easy. Have Possum (whom you plainly stated is working with you in that forum post) log into his old Elitepvpers account (which is clearly not banned or anything, so this shouldn't be a problem), and make a simple post here saying that he is, indeed, with this server. If he does this, then I will bow to this server's staff; until then, you're dirty rotten cheats and liars using someone else's fame for your own purpose. *waits for the hazing, and the "He can't do it because..." excuses*

PS- When do we get to see the flying mounts?? D:
for one excuses not even 2nd do we care about what you wanna say nope since we know the truth and 3rd i don't care for some kid with a drama starter 4th this is only so you can get some attention posting some drama spam is only getting you no were so have fun i really careless about who you think we are because we know our self's and who made evo so have a good day cause we know the truth and we don't care for kids drama
Old 08/08/2012, 06:09   #72

It is sad to see that you are working with a DDoSer that has threatened different servers already....and it is interesting how you call Possum a ¨he¨ while Possum was a girl...

I am not trying to make drama in here, I am just curious about it as I was going to try the server but knowing you work with Tactus, well, as he once stated to a friend ¨I have contacted all the Shaiya Developers to take your server down" and that is the kind of behaviour that has killed the community a lot.

So good luck, I like the designs that you have worked on it, and enjoy it
Old 08/08/2012, 06:25   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SD]Jericho View Post
It is sad to see that you are working with a DDoSer that has threatened different servers already....and it is interesting how you call Possum a ¨he¨ while Possum was a girl...

I am not trying to make drama in here, I am just curious about it as I was going to try the server but knowing you work with Tactus, well, as he once stated to a friend ¨I have contacted all the Shaiya Developers to take your server down" and that is the kind of behaviour that has killed the community a lot.

So good luck, I like the designs that you have worked on it, and enjoy it
really need to get your information and also you are flames buddy the one that you think we work with some DDoSer? lol that kid we dealt with before so how is Mr.Psych0 are DDoSer lol really bud Mr.Psych0 i talked to before he doesn't work with anyone and he is some kid who bought apollyon's script bud for php hacking if anything we don't work with that kid and he is on elite pvpers called anonymous.dude so might need some facts right alright we know your from hellentry and work with a admin that's 15 named victor you should not be trying to say we attacked when we never done anything -.- pathetic so you need to check your info have a good day.
Old 08/08/2012, 06:30   #74

Not at all ¨bud¨ I am talking about [Dev]Tactus on Skype (or lord_revan_666), I pretty well know who Psycho is as that person simply takes websites down, but I am not here to argue, was just giving my opinion regarding this, still I like your designs, simply wouldn't play on the server this person is a GM (not you as I don't know much about you) but Tactus as I don't get along with this kind of people.

Good luck with the server and you have a good day as well
Old 08/08/2012, 06:47   #75

First, shouldn't you care what members of the community think of you? Every one of us is a potential player. Second, so much rage and denial over simply asking for proof of a claim that (we can now all see) is obviously not true. Possum doesn't work for you, or it wouldn't be a big deal at all for you to have him/her/whatever make a post supporting your claims... You also failed to defend yourself regarding any of the other questions (why your website is trash, why your scripts are not the original Evo ones). This also proves that I hit a nerve and your pretenses aren't true.

It's not drama, it's asking for the truth, because you really have made some lofty claims; and if it really is true, you'd better prove it soon, because now all of elitepvpers knows you're lying after that nice little outburst... and I'm sure in response to this you're just going to evade everything again. *waits for that child to attack me again and call me a "drama-seeking kid"*

Also... spam?? Do you know the definition of spam? I assure you, a structured, valid inquiry about important issues is NOT it.
Closed Thread