Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SHAIYA MANIA EP 6.0] Global Private Server

Discussion on [SHAIYA MANIA EP 6.0] Global Private Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SHAIYA MANIA EP 6.0] Global Private Server

MAX LEVEL 90

SECIAL EDITED BOSSES

MANIA IMMORTAL

MANIA WIDOW and

MANIA BEAST special bosses in SHAIYA MANIA

SPECIAL 90 Lv GEARS

1st, 2nd AND 3th GENERATION GEARS

1. GENERATIONS ARE FREE AT ITEM MALL

2. GENERATIONS ARE DROP AT SPECIAL BOSSES

3. GENERATIONS ARE DONATION ITEMS AND ALSO BIG AND SPECIAL BOSSES HAVE DROP, FURY and LIGHT GODDES TOO

NO NOSS NO LIFE LAPIS -- ALL BUGS ARE FIXED

All Donation items farmable to Spawn and Special Bosses

Instant Leveling

1-15
20-30
1-90

1-15 and 20-30 PvP Zone is Ready.!

Every Wednesday and Saturday Naked PvP in World Cup Stadium
Every Sunday [VS] Tournamet (After GRB)
Every Monday Find to [GM]
Every Day MM Event
Every Day Funny Events
7/24 Support

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2012, 23:37   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Well, I don't see a point on having more than 1 thread for the same server, so as this thread seems to have been started by the administrator, I will be taking out the other thread for this server.

Once again, #Backlink Approved

And I am curious about the difference on donations, I tested it and it just gives me the option to input how much I want to donate, without knowing exactly what can be gotten, why bothering? Can you give information either here or on your website regarding difference between sets?
Old 07/26/2012, 00:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
Well, I don't see a point on having more than 1 thread for the same server, so as this thread seems to have been started by the administrator, I will be taking out the other thread for this server.

Once again, #Backlink Approved

And I am curious about the difference on donations, I tested it and it just gives me the option to input how much I want to donate, without knowing exactly what can be gotten, why bothering? Can you give information either here or on your website regarding difference between sets?

"And I am curious about the difference on donations, I tested it and it just gives me the option to input how much I want to donate, without knowing exactly what can be gotten, why bothering? Can you give information either here or on your website regarding difference between sets? "

Yea can you , i want to see stats ... & exp rate ... and my first suggestion : make kill rate higher .. everyone is looking for 5x + no time in this days to make normal pvp ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2012, 00:25   #4

lol Apollyon its already in chatbox of web site and server is down too...
Kid copied this server from german one in 1h and lost it in 1m
and i didnt get my SS of tht ep6 gear hate u apo
Old 07/26/2012, 00:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by er0z View Post
"And I am curious about the difference on donations, I tested it and it just gives me the option to input how much I want to donate, without knowing exactly what can be gotten, why bothering? Can you give information either here or on your website regarding difference between sets? "

Yea can you , i want to see stats ... & exp rate ... and my first suggestion : make kill rate higher .. everyone is looking for 5x + no time in this days to make normal pvp ...
We have instant level start up system, you don't need exp rate, and also we gonna show gear speacilities on forum , so you can check them on there.
About the gears :
II.Generation sets have +5 stats and +10def,resist more on each gear than I.Generation sets and III.Generation sets have +5 stats and +10def,resist more on each gear than II.Generation sets.
III.Generation sets are donation item ; II.Generation sets are boss drop ; I.Generation sets are free at item mall.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2012, 00:44   #6

so , what are you guys talking about ? and when this " hate " things stop ?
Old 07/26/2012, 00:56   #7

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Thread cleaned
Old 07/26/2012, 01:56   #8

You can close this , server it will be under ddos ... and down ... Trust me ... it will
Old 07/26/2012, 11:16   #9

appo can only only ddos. thats learnable for kids. all kids can ddsos. apollo u are not a hacker u are a nub.
Old 07/26/2012, 11:55   #10

"III.Generation sets are donation item" - another **** donation-based server that has nothing to offer and wont last cause there are many better servers where items are 100% farmable.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2012, 16:12   #11

Server will open tonight we will buy 4.lv ddos protect np Do you know Apollyon wants to 250 euro? it was funny. this only pc man. He is nothing in real life. if can do go to big server. because he is little..

server will open in one hours with ddos protection. Sorry to problem.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/27/2012, 19:33   #12

Looks good from what I was able to see, I just registered and am DL'ing the client now.
----------------------------------------------

Wow, so you're expecting people to donate from 75-100 (actually more) euro's for full gen3 sets, cape, and linking packages? That changed my opinion pretty quick, laterz not logging in there again.
Old 07/30/2012, 14:11   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordvargr View Post
Looks good from what I was able to see, I just registered and am DL'ing the client now.
----------------------------------------------

Wow, so you're expecting people to donate from 75-100 (actually more) euro's for full gen3 sets, cape, and linking packages? That changed my opinion pretty quick, laterz not logging in there again.
Thank you. Donation item %50 discount now. My server is not money based. I want all people play in my server. Of course i need money for server costs but i belive it will not problem.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2012, 16:46   #14

Understand what I am going to write is not complaining, but my true opinions of the server. For constructive purposes.

Right now, I am not sure I like the server. No one every talks or replies back to you in trade or guild (including the GS'S) and they don't even speak English even when I know the GS's can. It's like they ignore you. Then when you ask if anything is going on you get ignored. They don't help their faction get geared, it's just self greed and in a way yes I understand it's beta, but come on, if you are only going to help yourself, say good bye to light side when more players come on. New players don't have any chance unless they speak the language, considering you can't even get a party, so you farm solo for hours just to get no where.

Generation lll gears are donation only so you can't farm them, ever, making it a pay 2 win server. I know you say it isn't money based but if normal players can't obtain the Generation 3 gears without paying, I consider that pay 2 win. They also used to be what $75 a set? Also there is no TOS anywhere on your site or the forums, which there needs to be because you will upset a lot of people if you go banning someone when you have no rules for them to abide by. Although I feel there is not enough places for players to farm Generation ll gears/ weaps / accessories. There are so many useless places around that you get stuck sitting around alone waiting for a big boss to kill, just when you get either ambushed by fury or rejected by a light raid. I would suggest spreading out drops more so newer players can stand a chance in PVP. Speaking of PVP the damage is astronomical considering being hit for almost 10k non ele, and having 1.2k dex & still not being able to hit anything. Your Interpretation skill doesn't work, so we can't understand what the other faction is saying, you may want to fix that. Oh and might as well put in gold bars, because the fortune coins don't do much honestly. After farming for 2 hours I only got 1 FC 4 and a few other FC Lvls 1-3. And unless you want players farming mobs for hours & NPC'ing crap gears for gold, you are going to have others complaining about this. Enchanting isn't cheap, and worst case scenario is players creating new toons to obtain the 200 mil you get when starting, which I am sure some GM will be unhappy about and punish them for it.

Plus side of the server, drops are ok if you can hold an altar in Kanos to farm the ele mobs, I guess the 100% linking chance is nice as well since I don't have to sit there for hours to link.

I can't think of any other positives right now. This server looks to have much potential but if some things don't get fixed, I see it going down hill. And if it is only a Deustch / Turkish server, why bother adding English speaking players on FB etc. Just saying

Also if you are already getting DDoS, expect to lose players. Try to find a way to keep the players you have and of course obtain more. But those players have to have a chance in getting geared up, or they will only struggle to get to a competitive level.

Thanks for reading.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2012, 22:09   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GMA]Creed View Post
Understand what I am going to write is not complaining, but my true opinions of the server. For constructive purposes.

Right now, I am not sure I like the server. No one every talks or replies back to you in trade or guild (including the GS'S) and they don't even speak English even when I know the GS's can. It's like they ignore you. Then when you ask if anything is going on you get ignored. They don't help their faction get geared, it's just self greed and in a way yes I understand it's beta, but come on, if you are only going to help yourself, say good bye to light side when more players come on. New players don't have any chance unless they speak the language, considering you can't even get a party, so you farm solo for hours just to get no where.

Generation lll gears are donation only so you can't farm them, ever, making it a pay 2 win server. I know you say it isn't money based but if normal players can't obtain the Generation 3 gears without paying, I consider that pay 2 win. They also used to be what $75 a set? Also there is no TOS anywhere on your site or the forums, which there needs to be because you will upset a lot of people if you go banning someone when you have no rules for them to abide by. Although I feel there is not enough places for players to farm Generation ll gears/ weaps / accessories. There are so many useless places around that you get stuck sitting around alone waiting for a big boss to kill, just when you get either ambushed by fury or rejected by a light raid. I would suggest spreading out drops more so newer players can stand a chance in PVP. Speaking of PVP the damage is astronomical considering being hit for almost 10k non ele, and having 1.2k dex & still not being able to hit anything. Your Interpretation skill doesn't work, so we can't understand what the other faction is saying, you may want to fix that. Oh and might as well put in gold bars, because the fortune coins don't do much honestly. After farming for 2 hours I only got 1 FC 4 and a few other FC Lvls 1-3. And unless you want players farming mobs for hours & NPC'ing crap gears for gold, you are going to have others complaining about this. Enchanting isn't cheap, and worst case scenario is players creating new toons to obtain the 200 mil you get when starting, which I am sure some GM will be unhappy about and punish them for it.

Plus side of the server, drops are ok if you can hold an altar in Kanos to farm the ele mobs, I guess the 100% linking chance is nice as well since I don't have to sit there for hours to link.

I can't think of any other positives right now. This server looks to have much potential but if some things don't get fixed, I see it going down hill. And if it is only a Deustch / Turkish server, why bother adding English speaking players on FB etc. Just saying

Also if you are already getting DDoS, expect to lose players. Try to find a way to keep the players you have and of course obtain more. But those players have to have a chance in getting geared up, or they will only struggle to get to a competitive level.

Thanks for reading.

Dear Creed,
i can understand your purpose when you write this response, anyway let me explain something about server first of all..
Thanks for your suggestions, and its nice to hear that you like this server. As you can accept too this server is a new server and ppl can try to talk their languages, but we are warning them about English in trade chat when we saw it, and we have enough online GSs, if someone can see their fault they can report them to us and we can do what we have to do with in rules. Its normal to farm solo at first days, also ppl doesn't know eachother exactly and can have some communication problems as usual.
Lets talk about generation III gears ; if you noticed or checked our forum, we published the III. generation item specialities, and they dont have much more difference than boss drops. Altough i guess you didn't check anywhere seriously cuz we have ToS on forum and on site, talking without checking is not fair as u know.. and we have enough bosses and i guess you don't have any idea about boss spawn hours,, its in every 3 hours(not in every 12 hours).
About interpretation i wanna say that we closed it for a while till make a poll about it and ask it to ppl, it ve to be closed or not, we know that it can make the opposite faction trades irregular, but its a temporary process.. about gold bars we are fixing them atm, again i wanna tell that we are new atm and still working to make it better. and all suggestions are valuable..
Enchanting is at normal prices. also ppl can drop fortune coins from many kind of mobs.. and about the starting money we also gonna change it, thats the reason that we removed gold bars at first step..
i wanna specify that we are English based server, also we have turkish players from our country but they have to speak in English too, if you cant get support from any GS tell us please..
One more thing is that DDoS issue, in fact it doesn't matter for us, we have a nice protection, they can try their best, and also players don't need to be worry about any lost, it won't be.
Thanks for your suggestions, best regards..

[ADM]Mania
Thanks
3 Users