Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Remote Login Issue] Expired Security certificate

Discussion on [Remote Login Issue] Expired Security certificate within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Remote Login Issue] Expired Security certificate

Hi guys, i am having a small (and newly developed) issue with 1 of 4 computers and cant seem to figure why.

Comp #1 Windows 98 SE 16 bit FAT
Comp #2 Windows XP Pro 32bit NTFS
Comp #3 Vista Premium 64bit NTFS
Comp #4 Windows 7 MC 32bit NTFS

Before NYE all where able to connect remotely to the server, when i returned from 2 days break Comp #3 will no longer connect and displays a warning that the certificate has expired.

And as luck would have it, the #3 Comp is the newest/most powerful

The solution is probably staring me in the face, but i cant see it.

Any Idea's?

Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Urgent Security Issue] Action > Information > Reaction...
08/28/2009 - Lineage 2 - 8 Replies
This is the matter... How long does it takes to fix a serious security issue here? I reported that my account is somehow STOLEN and over 48 hours i dint see ANY reaction... What is going on and what it have to be done? Yours (real) Oracle
Expired Issue
04/25/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
You dont know how mad i get when i see another thread "OMG EXPIRED SAVE ME!>@!>@!!!@!@H#O" from a noob with 1post. if you idiot leechers took the time to search the forums you would see that there has been a fix for the expired issue for weeks now posted by Non_Non. and there has been a fix for weeks about the missing file posted by me :) expired issue? click here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...=146 &t=45723&s=
Expired Issue
04/10/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Sorry to open this issue agai as i am unable to use the trial-reset 3.0 RC7. So i am unable to detect the registry. Anyone can help me? or intro an other spyware to detect this?