I'm watching, and with lilpro as mod here, it may not be a bad idea to come back, I been reading since I left, but I haven't posted quite as much, but as I said, with lilpro as a mod, I might come back, and the section is being cleaned up, I'm thinking on coming back.
I thought you were developing a new server Ariez? For all i know you never left lol, just closed Spectral. Adam, long time ago, remember me? [GM]Google? I was never too font of having GM Tags, tons of pms as soon as you say one word in trade lol.Why dont you and Adam team up Ariez? Like old times? Could be fun
Would be awkward, last time he kinda just left me to it and you helped me out, I hold no grudges, but i'm not sure what's in the makings of mine and Emma's future atm. We did leave Shaiya for a while, but I suppose we're "Shaiya Addicts" no matter how hard we try, we're never gone.
Would be awkward, last time he kinda just left me to it and you helped me out, I hold no grudges, but i'm not sure what's in the makings of mine and Emma's future atm. We did leave Shaiya for a while, but I suppose we're "Shaiya Addicts" no matter how hard we try, we're never gone.
I remember you danco [GM]Google lol :P...long time no speak..and Omg Ariez its been too long...glad you and emma are good And even Saomi is here! And i know Saomi...the other servers never really took off..but i think this time is going to be different. I have a good dev team now and were working hard on it..we should have a release soon .
Thanks to all that applied for staff positions, your applications were great. Unfortunatley i have all that i need now so applications for GM/Admin/Dev positions are no longer available. You are all more than welcome to come play the server though, i have high hopes for it..but we will see what happens
That 3 GM r better then "kids" or "nubs".
Our GM´s have that normal GM power.
And NO we r not lots of Kdz
Shaiya Bloodline is real and its not a dream!!
cya Doomsday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Givemrobin
Yeah No Devs and yet already 3 GM's...
seeming few serious people and lots of kids
dont just take complete strangers as GM's bro.
one pserver i played that just asked for GM's had GM's participating in PvP under normal toons but with GM loops
Adam, Carnaxus was once one of my GM's, I highly recommend him, he will definately be able to teach some staff things and he's very knowlegable at what he does, he's a great guy, I trust him very much, he wouldn't cross anyone, as far as I know he makes no enemies. He's a great guy, if you begin looking for a GM, look into contacting him.
Adam, Carnaxus was once one of my GM's, I highly recommend him, he will definately be able to teach some staff things and he's very knowlegable at what he does, he's a great guy, I trust him very much, he wouldn't cross anyone, as far as I know he makes no enemies. He's a great guy, if you begin looking for a GM, look into contacting him.
okay thanks Josh ill keep that in mind. I got my problems fixed btw guys...everything is running smoothly..well almost smoothly A few kinks but hey dosent every server? Right now im in the process of moving the server onto a dedicated server so people can play no matter what time of day I will make an official release thread as soon as everything has been moved over and the client is uploaded and ready. Thanks for all your support guys and i hope you come play on our server...its gunnah be great
[Recruiting] EO Design Team 03/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 23 Replies As of now cyberghoser1 and I have started up a EO Design Team. We are looking for experienced people in the Eudemons Private Server section to bring new releases and a better yet updated gaming experience. If you are interested in joining us. Please message me.
Note : only a certain few will be picked out. There will be an application. After applications are received cyber and I will look over them to see who is capable of working with us to bring you the best.
Application -
Name :
...
[Tales Network] Recruiting Full Lineage2 Team 10/29/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies About us
Tales Networks is a gaming network brought to you by the creators of Maple Tales.
It's slowly expanding into many games, starting from MapleStory, moving to Lineage 2 now.
Our MapleStory server is successful and is one of the top 5 on the rankings.
As stated above, we are planning to expand this by creating a Lineage server which will later result in more games being created.
Currently, we are looking for the following positions.
Available Positions
Game Developer -...
Recruiting a team for a conquer online private server!! 01/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies Hi im ruben
im recruiting a team to make a conquer online private server
ServerName : CoUnleashed
( this used to be kutters server but idk what happened to it so i want to reopen )
if you want to join add me on msn at [email protected] or PM me =]:handsdown:
[Recruiting]WhateverEO Team! 04/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies Yeah , im recruiting for the 'WhateverEO' team
Currently , the server IS up and STABLE , but im not very fluent in mySQL at all , so i need a team to help with making the server english and ect , basically , a better place , ALL Team members WILL be a OR In whateverEO , SO
IF YOU CAN HELP , JOIN THE HAMACHI NETwORK ,
ID:whatevereo
pass:whatever
Researching Packets Recruiting Team 11/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Please Email me at [email protected] if your SERIOUS about packet editing, knowledge or history with Hexadecimal or Packets is a must,,,