Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Recruiting]WhateverEO Team!

Discussion on [Recruiting]WhateverEO Team! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Recruiting]WhateverEO Team!

Yeah , im recruiting for the 'WhateverEO' team

Currently , the server IS up and STABLE , but im not very fluent in mySQL at all , so i need a team to help with making the server english and ect , basically , a better place , ALL Team members WILL be a [PM] OR [GM] In whateverEO , SO

IF YOU CAN HELP , JOIN THE HAMACHI NETwORK ,

ID:whatevereo
pass:whatever

THANKS
Old 04/12/2008, 19:21   #2

I will try it out, im a member of KingsEO (717pot) and UndergroundEO (n00b) xD
Old 04/12/2008, 19:25   #3

Ok , join hamachi please
Old 04/12/2008, 20:54   #4

is language translater all u need or what? i would be happy to help in anyway posable
Old 04/14/2008, 08:46   #5

Unhappy

i will help you cause i quited my server :S
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2008, 09:02   #6

Thanks , id appreciate that Please , join the hamachi network so we can speak more .. :S
Old 04/15/2008, 20:35   #7

can i join i am no hamchai what is ur name mine is Meza wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Voyage Century] Recruiting Team
05/19/2010 - Private Server - 8 Replies
THE FIRST EVER VOYAGE CENTURY PRIVATE SERVER WE ARE A RECRIUITING A FULL TEAM OF THE FOLLOWING BELOW C++ CODER CMS CODER MYSQL CODER GFX ARTISTS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected] - [email protected]
[Recruiting] EO Design Team
03/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 23 Replies
As of now cyberghoser1 and I have started up a EO Design Team. We are looking for experienced people in the Eudemons Private Server section to bring new releases and a better yet updated gaming experience. If you are interested in joining us. Please message me. Note : only a certain few will be picked out. There will be an application. After applications are received cyber and I will look over them to see who is capable of working with us to bring you the best. Application - Name : ...
[Tales Network] Recruiting Full Lineage2 Team
10/29/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
About us Tales Networks is a gaming network brought to you by the creators of Maple Tales. It's slowly expanding into many games, starting from MapleStory, moving to Lineage 2 now. Our MapleStory server is successful and is one of the top 5 on the rankings. As stated above, we are planning to expand this by creating a Lineage server which will later result in more games being created. Currently, we are looking for the following positions. Available Positions Game Developer -...
Recruiting a team for a conquer online private server!!
01/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi im ruben im recruiting a team to make a conquer online private server ServerName : CoUnleashed ( this used to be kutters server but idk what happened to it so i want to reopen ) if you want to join add me on msn at [email protected] or PM me =]:handsdown:
Researching Packets Recruiting Team
11/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Please Email me at [email protected] if your SERIOUS about packet editing, knowledge or history with Hexadecimal or Packets is a must,,,