Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mob Respawn Time

Discussion on Mob Respawn Time within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mob Respawn Time

What column is this setting changed in the database? I created a new mob and put it in the map, now I cant figure out which is respawn time...

Thanks

----> AttackSpecial3 changes the spawn time.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/20/2011, 09:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Is there a minimum value for this field? Like I entered 1 expecting to see a mob almost instantly spawn after being killed. But this was not the result I got.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
boss respawn time
05/01/2020 - RF Online - 8 Replies
how many hrs do i have to w8 after i kill a boss? do they have constant time of respawn? if so then how many hours is it? RFPH
10sec boss respawn time
07/09/2010 - Shaiya - 6 Replies
hi Im having problem with boss spawn time.. all bosses spawn 10sec after when they get killed. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem.. Thank You
Change monsters respawn time. How?
01/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
How to change the spawn time of a monster. For example, I want Mevshuta (boss) to only respawn every 60 seconds. How do you do that?
Met Dove Respawn Time
07/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi can someone tell me how the respawn works , like does it respawn righ after it dies or is there a delay and if so how long?
time to respawn
07/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
i got the map so i kill the met dove all day but they dont respaw is there a time for it