Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya EP 5 Enchant Item

Discussion on Shaiya EP 5 Enchant Item within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Shaiya EP 5 Enchant Item

hello everyone,
i want to enchant 70 sin weapon (Apocalypse) but in both lists i have i dont find the enchant item. Before you say edit in database i dont have access to the DB i just search the ItemID. Item is called "A White thread spore".

thx in advance

dan
Old 02/19/2011, 17:53   #2

By default those items are not enchantable, but without DB access you can't do much.
Old 02/19/2011, 18:36   #3

in order to edit the 70 weps you must do it 1 of 2 ways but both requier the access to database first is gm enchant in the craftname field the last to numbers coruspond to enchants of items weps go from 01-50 for enchants upto 50 all other gear not weps go from 70-99 for gear enchant 1-49. other way is to edit the regluc in db to the apropreat number i dont remember from top of head what they all are but its item ids up to a surtent number then it starts doing - numbers for the higher valued items. also remember after implomenting the changes eatherway in the db you must restart the server for them to take efect.
Old 02/20/2011, 08:36   #4

i unfortunatly dont have db access... but thx for your help
Old 02/20/2011, 09:02   #5

np