Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering help

Discussion on Offering help within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering help

Hello guys,

I'll make this short.

I'm offering GM help on any online or in closed beta private server.

I do not know a lot about programming, but I am active, know what players want, can tell whats hacking and what isnt and do not favourite players/guilds.

If you are interested, send me a private message.

Ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offering Help with Photoshop
12/07/2022 - Dekaron Private Server - 62 Replies
Alright, they really need to make 2Moons/Dekaron Off topic forum. But anyways, like the title says, I'm offering help with photoshop! Ask questions, and i'll try to answer them. Please don't PM me, I get a bunch of messages everyday. Just post you're questions here, and Me or some other generous members will try to help you. If you do PM me, then only if you need help with making something.
Offering root
05/22/2010 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, iam offering a root for Lineage2 p-Server hosting. If you are interested, write an application to: timmeissner_7 <a t> msn.com containing: - (nick)name - age - country - experience, skills - server concept
[OFFERING]Web Design
05/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey, like last time... + Example: dk002-new http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4050/dk002new. th.jpg plz don't spam here and me PM box...
Offering services
01/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Because I need money, the services will not be free, I will handle any type of request if its patch will be smaller or equal to 5156. Send me an PM with your request and your email, and I will contact you back. For mods, since I'm not volunteer I guess, I should post here, and since its about private server I should post here too.