Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dedicated server help

Discussion on Dedicated server help within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dedicated server help

I need to get a dedicated server, but not sure which to get. I have tried a VPS and it didn't work out very well. Got a dedicated server and the connection was horrible. Any good hosting recommendations would be great. Maybe a little information about the server you're running on as well.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Guild Wars Dedicated Panda & Dedicated Island Guardian
01/10/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 9 Replies
CLOSED!!!!
[DEDICATED] DeathLongju2 TO OFFICIAL TM DEDICATED!!!! TOPSSS ###
09/09/2010 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 9 Replies
Hi friends, I am here to present DeathLongju2 dedicate, it is one of all server of metin2, but differs from others because it offers many opportunities for play in advance the server is different because it has a more difficult gameplay is not as easy nor as hard as other officers. I can say that has in fact presented new maps, and soon the new mounts. The PDA will droppabili by metin 75, droppabili also special maps. The rates are average to low 50 yang exp 200 drop 20 The ups is safe up...