Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seeing Past Chats?

Discussion on Seeing Past Chats? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 08/12/2010, 00:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
You can do it that way. It is all time logged it. it just a lot information to read through to find 1 person saying 1 bad thing. When in a day over 100k lines of chat are made
Old 08/12/2010, 04:14   #17

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
Yes, but I haven't been told where it is or how to get it working or what.
Old 08/12/2010, 10:34   #18

well man, i wish you good luck with that, and if it someone shows how its done on here ill be using it for our server as well lol

you gave very good points as reasons where it would come in handy
Old 08/14/2010, 06:27   #19

Thank you, and good luck with your server.

PS. Still hoping for some help with this.
Old 08/14/2010, 11:31   #20

So you theoretically have: area, guild, party, normal, trade, and whisper chat logs.

Which are not working as you'd expect? Which are working as you'd expect?

Of the ones that are work, why do you think they are working? Of the ones that are not working, why do you think they are not working?

Are you getting errors? If so, where are you getting errors, and what errors?

Do you have any possible solutions in mind?

Chat logs are obviously extremely useful, regardless of any previous comments.

Also, with a database, 100k rows of data means nothing. You can just ask the database for what data you want. If you are manually looking at each row, then what's the point of the database?

Players do not provide proof of chat with screen shots, they just provide screen shots. You should already have the chat, and thus, the proof.

I know nothing.
Old 08/15/2010, 05:43   #21

Lol, yeah sure you know nothing, but lilpro says it takes an edited procedure im gonna check that out even though ill be stumped :S