Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Shaiya › Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[New PS] looking for testers

Discussion on [New PS] looking for testers within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 20
[New PS] looking for testers

looking for players tester to come play into our serve that is up if you are interesting plz PM me or message me or leave a short message in here thanks
-Elliot- is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 2
i am interested to test your server
EvilWarriorReturns is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 23
I would like to offer you my help...

around 2 years of PServers experience, and almost 4 years shaiya in total.
i was GS in several servers, and 4 times did a CB Testing.
zarkyxley is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 2
i added you in MSN.
i can also be GS in either sides.
whichever is needed.
been gs in 4 servers and gm in 2 servers.
4 years shaiya experience.
started playing os when it was in OB
EvilWarriorReturns is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 56
i added to
I was GM on 4 servers
I was GS on 2 server
I have 4 years shaiya experience
I know sql
skater_1997 is offline  
Old   #6
 
Caelitus's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I'd like to test your server=)
Caelitus is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 9
willing to test. just pm me here
joeh1cks is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 2
<---Tester Avaulable!

4 1/2 years Shaiya Expiriance
[GS] on 1 Server and in-Game Suport [GM]

Thank's
~ -Madara-
Daman123 is offline  
Old   #9
 
paketon's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 205
Received Thanks: 22
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelitus View Post
I'd like to test your server=)
me too
paketon is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by skater_1997 View Post
i added to
I was GM on 4 servers
I was GS on 2 server
I have 4 years shaiya experience
I know sql
the shaiya game was only open for 3 years u dumbass
Galaro34 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 291
Received Thanks: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaro34 View Post
the shaiya game was only open for 3 years u dumbass
/off topic

and if you played in OB you have 4+ years...

Troll: 0
Posters: 1

care to try again?

/on topic

I'm always available to test and help point out quirks, bugs, etc. I am good at this. Always willing to help you get off the ground. The more pservers, the better the community. We can all learn from each other!
UVUC is offline  
Old   #12
 
galaktik's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
I would enjoy testing new private server

Playing shaiya about 1 year now......
galaktik is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Testers for Bot
09/10/2009 - 12Sky2 - 34 Replies
-Canceled-
need some testers
08/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok im in need of some testers to test out a 5017 server for me come to this chatbox if would like to try Dexterity-Co - Community Chat
Looking for 1-2 testers =)
04/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Looking for 1-2 testers I am running a Lotf source, 5017, atm i have deleted a ton (most npc/codes) and am redoing them all! Some Testers would make my life easier, and if you do a good job u can b a GM when i open the server!!!! See if u Qualify before replying please: -Mature -Good knowlage of C# -Good knowlage of Conquer -Good with people!
Need testers !!!!
01/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
i did a register page :D:D:D:D:D join hamachi room : ID: CoPS Pass: 123 If it work i will post my server again hehe but tell me if it works
Looking for testers
10/07/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi :> Im looking for 5-10 testers to test server :p If interested msg me



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.