Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skype convo of the Hackers.

Discussion on Skype convo of the Hackers. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 07/14/2010, 11:03   #46

elite*gold: 0
1. you cannot view any1 IP with skype, therfore you cannot match it with the IP you obtained by banning him..
2. this junk at the top you post is just you pinging his ip that is has nothing to do with him in skype under a fake or not.
3. you are a total idiot, and I am sorry there is no vaccine for stupidity.

ps, gm cola.
Old 07/14/2010, 11:05   #47

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13latrix View Post
Now you got what you wanted, stop making lame excuses for whatever reasons. Stop getting or making new accounts to defend yourself, or whatever your trying to do. I only state what Facts I have.

Now think to yourself. If all those names are faked.. how the hell would I have this info when your using DHCP?

~Phish

Can't wait to read the new excuses. If you want his important information removed that you so desperately wanted to see. Start making sence and stop trying to make me look like im retarded.
I haven't made one new account to defend myself, i've only used this one. I just hope this blows over, I didn't do anything, but i'm stuck getting blamed. I'm done with this thread all it's done is make me sad.
Old 07/14/2010, 13:01   #48

i gotta tell you i know Ariez personally and he would never do such a thing. This must be someone pretending to be him on skype. I know that he would never hack into a private server...simply because he dosent know how. As to him blowing up on skype about it afterwards i think you would if someone posted this and trying to make you out to be like a bad guy. Bottom line is Ariez dosent know how to hack, if he did i wouldnt of had to help him get a server up and stuff like that. I vote this thread to be closed due to insufficient evidence against the accused.
Old 07/14/2010, 20:53   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaro34 View Post
1. you cannot view any1 IP with skype, therfore you cannot match it with the IP you obtained by banning him..
2. this junk at the top you post is just you pinging his ip that is has nothing to do with him in skype under a fake or not.
3. you are a total idiot, and I am sorry there is no vaccine for stupidity.

ps, gm cola.
Lol? How is Texas this time of year? Want me to post your IP also because you was also there in that chat. Are you going to still deny you was there? Someone hacked your account too from the exact same location? I think not.
Im amazed people think everything is impossible till they are proven wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsist View Post
I haven't made one new account to defend myself, i've only used this one. I just hope this blows over, I didn't do anything, but i'm stuck getting blamed. I'm done with this thread all it's done is make me sad.
I meant all these 1 post friends of yours trying to defend you, calling me stupid when I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. Their senseless post saying people is dumb because they don't know anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkoolkid2 View Post
i gotta tell you i know Ariez personally and he would never do such a thing. This must be someone pretending to be him on skype. I know that he would never hack into a private server...simply because he dosent know how. As to him blowing up on skype about it afterwards i think you would if someone posted this and trying to make you out to be like a bad guy. Bottom line is Ariez dosent know how to hack, if he did i wouldnt of had to help him get a server up and stuff like that. I vote this thread to be closed due to insufficient evidence against the accused.
When I met him here, I thought the same. When these hacks started I still thought the same. When these skype convo's was handed to me I didnt want to believe it and didn't. When I teamview a friend of his to get IP off skype for the account and traced/matched it.. It hurt I just want answers.

~Phish
Old 07/14/2010, 21:03   #50

People can act like one side then another to someone else.
It's not uncommon... It's called humanity. <_<;
Old 07/16/2010, 00:05   #51

go ahead track my IP, lmao if your saying im from texas, your way off buddy. go into 66 and ask anybody where I live, and you will get the right answer. hell, ask a moderator to track me here, its definatly not texas though
Old 07/16/2010, 03:01   #52

PHISH you hsve no proof just stfu!Im tried of you trying and trying to frame him BUT YOU CANT!
Old 07/16/2010, 03:34   #53

i think he just want answers
Old 07/16/2010, 03:37   #54

Phish... please do post Cola's IP... wana see if its really Cola's IP
Old 07/16/2010, 03:54   #55

hackin u raw son
Old 07/16/2010, 11:32   #56

he cant like i said before, hes just a big liar.
Old 07/17/2010, 07:40   #57

So does anyone plan on refuting the proof or has this just degenerated into a name calling match. Curious minds would like to know.
Old 07/17/2010, 08:11   #58

this thread is *** gravy...
think someone need's to fall out of a tree and hit the ' grow up ' branch a few times
Old 07/17/2010, 09:00   #59

Most of you replying here make me sick. Instead of name calling and **** how about trying to discuss this like normal people instead of "stfu blah blah blah". A LOT of servers have been being hacked. Phish had a lead and shared it. He brings up some good points. Instead of ******** how about refuting everything he said or is it not possible because its true?
Old 07/17/2010, 13:36   #60

its not a lead lol. hes trying to frame this guy for somthing he didnt do.