Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skype convo of the Hackers.

Discussion on Skype convo of the Hackers. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 07/13/2010, 08:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
I've known Ariez since 09 and I would like to start off by stating this is not how he would act. Currently Ariez is running his own private server, and trying to improve it for the people who play. He would never destroy someones hard work. Also, if you would not mind posting screenshots of the Skype conversations and all other evidence you have. Please post how you came into possession of these chat logs.

You're story seems to be full of holes and random assumptions.

Sincerely,

Czar
Old 07/13/2010, 08:59   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsarevich View Post
I've known Ariez since 09 and I would like to start off by stating this is not how he would act. Currently Ariez is running his own private server, and trying to improve it for the people who play. He would never destroy someones hard work. Also, if you would not mind posting screenshots of the Skype conversations and all other evidence you have. Please post how you came into possession of these chat logs.

You're story seems to be full of holes and random assumptions.

Sincerely,

Czar
Full of holes? I have 3 people online now that has the exact same skype name in contacts. How I came into posseion of these chats is irelevant cause they want to stay out of it as they are mutual but dont like whats going on and agrees it must stop. I have SS's so you can still believe its faked. But its not. The only possibility would have been if his skype was hacked.. but again if thats true the ip's wont match. Still.. skype can be searched by SN or skype name so removing due to pm's and msg's os a poor excuse.

My skype is phish.aka.blatrix which is all over these forums. Add me but be prepared to have your ip exposed if it matches and your feelings hurt.
Old 07/13/2010, 09:12   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13latrix View Post
Full of holes? I have 3 people online now that has the exact same skype name in contacts. How I came into posseion of these chats is irelevant cause they want to stay out of it as they are mutual but dont like whats going on and agrees it must stop. I have SS's so you can still believe its faked. But its not. The only possibility would have been if his skype was hacked.. but again if thats true the ip's wont match. Still.. skype can be searched by SN or skype name so removing due to pm's and msg's os a poor excuse.

My skype is phish.aka.blatrix which is all over these forums. Add me but be prepared to have your ip exposed if it matches and your feelings hurt.
The source is quite relevant. Post the screenshots. Also, post how you came into possession of the IP addresses that you plan to compare against Ariez.

Like I said, post all of your proof, don't just say you have it.
Old 07/13/2010, 09:21   #19

How anyone would have come into the possession of the IP's he wishes to compare isn't too hard to figure out. If you run a server then you'd better be able to obtain and trace IP's of those on your server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2010, 09:33   #20

Quote:
The source is quite relevant. Post the screenshots. Also, post how you came into possession of the IP addresses that you plan to compare against Ariez.

Like I said, post all of your proof, don't just say you have it.
getting ip's isnt hard.. netstat / cports / any software that reconizes ports.. this is elementry and the how isnt in question. Its just excuses to avoid the real questions here. Why?

I posted why the ip's arent released yet. I posted why the sources arent released yet. But keep pushing and Im sure they might speak up.

~Phish
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2010, 09:37   #21

Sick of Ultimate and the other servers getting hacked and taken down by children. Grow up. Jealous because people are ranked higher than your little server? Prolly 'cause you're doing something wrong. Do things right and your pety ranking might grow. Don't try to tear the rest of us down just because you're envious.

<3~ Ultimate Shaiya's [GM]Lucifer
Old 07/13/2010, 09:38   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13latrix View Post
getting ip's isnt hard.. netstat / cports / any software that reconizes ports.. this is elementry and the how isnt in question. Its just excuses to avoid the real questions here. Why?

I posted why the ip's arent released yet. I posted why the sources arent released yet. But keep pushing and Im sure they might speak up.

~Phish
The only real question I see is: What would motivate Ariez to hack somebodies server?

Post the screenshots
Post the IPs
Post your source

If you are trying to expose my friend as some nefarious hacking fiend you should be posting as much as possible to incriminate him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pithius View Post
Sick of Ultimate and the other servers getting hacked and taken down by children. Grow up. Jealous because people are ranked higher than your little server? Prolly 'cause you're doing something wrong. Do things right and your pety ranking might grow. Don't try to tear the rest of us down just because you're envious.

<3~ Ultimate Shaiya's [GM]Lucifer
His server is new, it has only been up for about six days. There is nothing for him to be envious of. Ariez was not the person who hacked your server.
Old 07/13/2010, 09:42   #23

Quote:
The only real question I see is: What would motivate Ariez to hack somebodies server?

Post the screenshots
Post the IPs
Post your source

If you are trying to expose my friend as some nefarious hacking fiend you should be posting as much as possible to incriminate him.

His server is new, it has only been up for about six days. There is nothing for him to be envious of. Ariez was not the person who hacked your server.
I wasn't directing it at you, directing at those that are "big" to hack but are too small to come out.
Old 07/13/2010, 09:44   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pithius View Post
I wasn't directing it at you, directing at those that are "big" to hack but are too small to come out.
I'm sorry, I misunderstood.
Old 07/13/2010, 09:52   #25

Quote:
I'm sorry, I misunderstood.
It's 'kay.
Old 07/13/2010, 10:03   #26

u seriosly think ANYONE would call themselves a **** ?
and say " im a total **** "
think about it
Old 07/13/2010, 10:37   #27

Yeah evil. I'm a total ****. There you have it lol.
Old 07/13/2010, 10:46   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiggyMaker View Post
Yeah evil. I'm a total ****. There you have it lol.
XD Rofl. Exaaaactly.
Old 07/13/2010, 10:48   #29

not funny
Old 07/13/2010, 12:19   #30

Then someone got into Ariez' Skype since ive helped him set everything up after his problems. Why in heavens name would Ariez hack himself and ruin his own database? Since we had to do it all over again. I'm telling you guys, this is going further then we are thinking of atm... All i can think of is that someone took over Ariez identity...

Danco

[EDIT]

Ive read the convo a bit wrong, anycase, Ariez has been a target too, since he had the port open also. For the people who are sick of these conversations, follow this link, it has a "short" explaination how to secure your servers... Good luck in the future, i don't want anything to do with the "hackings" anymore.

[EDIT AGAIN]

Forgot to add the link -.-'