Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all that wish to open Shaiya PServer

Discussion on To all that wish to open Shaiya PServer within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To all that wish to open Shaiya PServer

of course these are just my opinions but still.

A few things to look into BEFORE opening your server:

1. KNOWN hacks/exploits - IF possible try to find ways to deter these BEFORE they become a problem. EXAMPLE: sin/ranger damage exploit there is a fix, find it BEFORE you end up having to turn off stealth, thus killing these 2 classes

2. x100+ exp - Not really my style, BUT if this is the way your server will be, then at LEAST allow for gold drops to be even with leveling. It is irritating to level to 60 in 6 hours just to find out you dont have the gold to get the gear you need at your level.

3. For those BELOW x100 exp rates, DO NOT increase gold drops too much because what ends up happening is that you have TOO MUCH gold on the server. REMEMBER alot of gold = REALLY high prices, good for older players/ higher lvl toons, but sucks for the new people.

4. DO NOT flood your server with goddess gear/ end game weapons/ gear. This results in a high economy as in #3.

5. IF you post that you will run Xtimes events per day/week whatever, THEN please do so. I don't know how many new servers claim to run 2 events per day just to end up only having 1 event timed only for part of the players.

6. LEARN to NOT be favorable to any specific faction/guild. This causes animosity between Players and Administration alike.

7. Don't ask for suggestions unless you are REALLY looking to weigh out the suggestions that players give you. If there is a specific way you want your server to be, then start with that and work on it drom there. DO NOT start a server then change things every month to accomodate suggestions, just to change it again later according to someone elses suggestion.

8. Nos/ Enchants - as much as i don't care for these, many players do. Its simple either you do or you don't, theres no mid way.

AND FOR THOSE THAT WILL BE SAYING THIS

IF I was able to create my own private server, i would, but as it is i do not have the means to do so
Old 06/30/2010, 14:58   #2

/agreed with all you said =P
Old 06/30/2010, 18:44   #3

Euro was exactly the opposite of your sayings xD and it was awesome!
Old 06/30/2010, 19:16   #4

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonutTheDawg View Post
Euro was exactly the opposite of your sayings xD and it was awesome!
man their website doesn't even work lol...
Old 06/30/2010, 19:30   #5

Euro sucks hairy monkey *****.
Old 07/01/2010, 15:33   #6

Received Thanks: 3,086

#added to this topic!
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread