Dear Player :
EuroShaiya Open Now.
Website update (finished at last year).
Update Info
1.Webshop all items different as old. If you find any Bugs tell me on msn : ....Like :Buy items can't get or get wrong one, Missing items each each.....
2.Webshop add lvl5 and lvl6 lapis Free.
3.Server update Lvl20 weapon have power.
4.Donate cant get AP ask me on Msn:
About Server closed 3months:
2010-02-13 was China New year ~Before that,Government have new law,Closed all Private server,-_- i have 10+ private server in china.and someone reported me to Government....Them take away my PC and block all my Server Machine, very bad!
I have to litigate with Government .....Take off long time...and i don't have free until finished litigate.. Fine me 10K$ and go to jail 1year... My family spend lots of money make me bail now..
It's bed time for EuroShaiya those month ,and i know it's Hurt your trust with EuroShaiya.Very Sorry for it.
From today we will put all time in EuroShaiya and don't open any game in china.
I hope EuroShaiya will good soon..
more and more new game will join Euro~ All set will like Euroshaiya ,Most free.!~
I hope we will give you happy times like before !~
I tried talking to them over MSN as well as msging the Gm about the REG failed problem and still no response or anything even said about it from there end. Yay for euro? >:|
EuroShaiya back online 04/28/2010 - Private Server - 0 Replies hey everyone EuroShaiya is back online
Loading to new website but redirects to :::::Euro-Shaiya :::::
but it seems to be the same old server :)
need euroshaiya ep4 11/30/2009 - Shaiya - 2 Replies Can someone please upload a working ep4 euroshaiya folder, i cant find the patch online, thanks, and much apritiated!
Need help getting rid of EuroShaiya 10/26/2009 - Shaiya - 2 Replies As the title says, I need some help getting rid of EuroShaiya.
I've deleted the EuroShaiya files (ithink) and tried to reinstall ShaiyaUS, but while it's installing one of the data.saf or w/e files, I get an error "Catastrophic Error"
Can anyone who's switched from Euro back to ShaiyaUS help me?
Please, and thank you.
EuroShaiya 10/09/2009 - Shaiya - 3 Replies I need game.exe ep3. no 4...i needed to try something....anyone have.....ty:bandit::bandit::bandit:
Euroshaiya EP4 10/09/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies first off, pls dont tell me that euroshaiya is BS and all.. i like it :)
but i have problems with this new ep4 patch... it says i have to put the patch into my shaiya US folder and upate it..
all done, when i start game.exe it says that GameGuard is altered.. cant play
then i put that no GG game.exe for euroshaiya in and it worked.. i got to the login window and successfully loged in but after choosing the server the screen kept beeing black with the "loading..." notice .. and...