Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Eternity

Discussion on Shaiya Eternity within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Eternity

Shaiya Eternity private server is the best private server i have found yet (in my opinion). at lvl 60 you get to choose between a free piece of goddess armour or weapon. So far since being on this server I have noticed there are events daily, and not usually just 1 event a day. The Admin (Eternity) is constantly active with the realm between hosting events, or just making good convo over trade. Stop by and check it out, always looking for new players to introduce a good server to.......Diamond you can register at ShaiyaEternity.com
Old 06/14/2010, 08:15   #2

Shiaya Eternity is sooooooo FUN! i actually feel like im in a Private server that can have a chance to match up to Evo... there is soooo many good things about this sevrer. first the GMs are on almost 24/7 and they hold Monster Madness events daily!!!!!!! Light and dark side have alot of players and PVP is fair. lighties and darkies both even in PVP. this server is not a lvl up to 60 in one hour server. you actually have to grind or find people to level up. goddess gear and weapons drop good but they dont make it too easy to get. the priceses are fair and best of all you get AP every minute so donaters dont get advantage.....I see the community of eternity shiaya growing everyday. =) even though there is alot of good things about Eternity shiaya, there are small flaws. one small flaw is that capes are not free only the capes that sell in apulune, but lvl 54 and goddess capes you have to bu with EP points. other then that i dont see any major flaws or bugs so if i were you i would give it a try ;D
BTW i play light side
Old 06/14/2010, 08:27   #3

Hix sorry Poly and everyone... I am not making people spam on your forum
I cant control it ...
Old 06/14/2010, 08:39   #4

So people are randomly joining this site just to post how wonderful this server is? It's like the 4th or 5th thread I've seen saying the same thing.

Edit: And I just realized Pinoy is copy/pasting the same thing in these threads.
Old 06/14/2010, 10:03   #5

These guys have mentioneted this thing for like 6 times.And just to get some AP... or to spawm forum
Old 06/14/2010, 18:38   #6

Received Thanks: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaEternity View Post
Hix sorry Poly and everyone... I am not making people spam on your forum
I cant control it ...

#closed
Closed Thread