Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya rEvolution

Discussion on Shaiya rEvolution within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya rEvolution

Project abandoned.

#close
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2010, 10:18   #2

LAUNCHED ON MY BDAY..WOOOHOOO!
Old 05/05/2010, 16:09   #3

Received Thanks: 3,086

24h left for you!
Old 05/05/2010, 23:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypropylen View Post

24h left for you!
there is a link back on the footer of my site. has been since before the ad was posted...
Old 05/06/2010, 15:23   #5

Received Thanks: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb3rcl View Post
there is a link back on the footer of my site. has been since before the ad was posted...
ok thanks!
haven't seen it
Old 05/17/2010, 04:12   #6

We all know this isn't an Evo clone, but good on you for trying to keep it alive!

Can't wait to give it a try!!!
Old 05/17/2010, 09:10   #7

okay guys sorry to tell you but...

our admin got soo many suggestions, unexpected ones, from us (players) that he wasn't able to keep with the promised launch date, so it will take some more Days.

but hey, better a late and perfect Server... instead of early and boring
Old 05/17/2010, 10:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco87 View Post
okay guys sorry to tell you but...

our admin got soo many suggestions, unexpected ones, from us (players) that he wasn't able to keep with the promised launch date, so it will take some more Days.

but hey, better a late and perfect Server... instead of early and boring
1 person cant throw together a great server in just a few days or maybe weeks even if they are experienced. Especialy with the EP4 files.

It takes many hours, sleepless nights and headaches to get rid of 99% of the bugs.

for example~
I've been in closed beta for over a month now. I'm the only developer.. but when I do open.. It will be worth the wait.

~Phish
Old 05/17/2010, 18:28   #9

Phish do you need any help with the server? If so add me on msn
Old 05/17/2010, 18:52   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkoolkid2 View Post
Phish do you need any help with the server? If so add me on msn
~removed
Old 05/18/2010, 16:16   #11

elite*gold: 10
so.. i cant find the dan.m download link. ( i dont know dutch U.u )
Old 05/18/2010, 19:23   #12

The server isn't up yet. Read for more information.

Also to Phish, he worked hard on it (long nights), so I'm sure the server will be a stable, fun, good server. Also, do you mind pming that guy instead of posting those off-topic posts.

To paketon, most of the posts here are Deutch. If you are Dutch (?) and don't understand what's going on, feel free to pm me.

~Sun
Old 05/18/2010, 21:24   #13

This server has been a personal project of mine for around 3 months now. It was never intended to go public. More of a learning experience for myself as well some friends and family.

Upon the fall of Evo the only servers left were either servers that A) Were strictly PvP oriented or B) Had more bugs than working features.

Kingdom of Shaiya was the closest to Evo midrate and had the fewest bugs. Much congrats always due to the progress Kingdom has made.

Anyway,the point is that the server is by no means a "slap together" project. The time has been invested.

Beta testing is unofficially looking to be launch sometime tomorrow exclusively to current members of the Shaiya Revolution site. I state unofficially as I am doing final preps on the server today. Provided I do not have any surprise promblems then it will be ready to go sometime tomorrow. Otherwise, if complications are encountered then it will most likely be the 21st.

I would also like to thank all those who have came to the site. I have watched it grow very rapidly over a short period. Annouced on the 4th, 100+ members in less than a week. Thank you all who have came and I look forward to gaming with you all very shortly.
Old 05/21/2010, 15:45   #14

when will it be up??
Old 05/21/2010, 18:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDreamer View Post
The server isn't up yet. Read for more information.

Also to Phish, he worked hard on it (long nights), so I'm sure the server will be a stable, fun, good server. Also, do you mind pming that guy instead of posting those off-topic posts.

To paketon, most of the posts here are Deutch. If you are Dutch (?) and don't understand what's going on, feel free to pm me.

~Sun
Never intended for that to be a insult of any kind. Simply giving personal advise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb3rcl View Post
This server has been a personal project of mine for around 3 months now. It was never intended to go public. More of a learning experience for myself as well some friends and family.

Upon the fall of Evo the only servers left were either servers that A) Were strictly PvP oriented or B) Had more bugs than working features.

Kingdom of Shaiya was the closest to Evo midrate and had the fewest bugs. Much congrats always due to the progress Kingdom has made.

Anyway,the point is that the server is by no means a "slap together" project. The time has been invested.

Beta testing is unofficially looking to be launch sometime tomorrow exclusively to current members of the Shaiya Revolution site. I state unofficially as I am doing final preps on the server today. Provided I do not have any surprise promblems then it will be ready to go sometime tomorrow. Otherwise, if complications are encountered then it will most likely be the 21st.

I would also like to thank all those who have came to the site. I have watched it grow very rapidly over a short period. Annouced on the 4th, 100+ members in less than a week. Thank you all who have came and I look forward to gaming with you all very shortly.
The fall of Evo should make you cautious, not promote you. Also promoting a server before its ready will do nothing but burden you and your developing team.

On a side not I don't claim to be better then any other server, and I don't mind helping others with what I know, with the exception of a select few that are trying to intentialy effect my server.

Best of Luck to all of you!
~Phish