Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya rEvolution

Discussion on Shaiya rEvolution within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 06/16/2010, 09:01   #121

elite*gold: 0
Bweh, so you basically left because you were offered a higher position? I thought you were a cool guy.
Anyways, seems Revolution is not getting here now permanently (?), I'll be checking this thread less frequently since I lost the shaiya-addicted brains.

For now I'll stay pserverless since I'm only looking for a non noss/lapisia server.

Good luck to you all.
Old 06/16/2010, 09:08   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDreamer View Post
Bweh, so you basically left because you were offered a higher position? I thought you were a cool guy.
Anyways, seems Revolution is not getting here now (?), I'll be checking this thread less frequently since I lost the shaiya-addicted brains.
Misinterpretation, my fault. The server was abandoned before I left.
Old 06/16/2010, 09:11   #123

And why do we have to hear it now all the sudden? Seems you invested some time in your new server already and since the server was dead already when you left, there could've been a message or anything like that.
Old 06/16/2010, 09:15   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDreamer View Post
And why do we have to hear it now all the sudden? Seems you invested some time in your new server already and since the server was dead already when you left, there could've been a message or anything like that.
Well I assumed that beings the server was never online, the website was down, there was no contact from the head staff that it would have been stated by Poz that the server was DOA. You will notice that I have not been a member here for very long. Before attempting to make a server I had never visited this site.

My apologies but again I had a GM tag however until the server was opened which it never was that meant little. At that point I was no more in the loop so to speak than you or any of the other players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2010, 09:54   #125

No, rEvo is not being released.

Yes, this really blows.

But. Shaiya Purity just got released and I think it's pretty awesome so far =p Not a GM this time around, but hell who cares, it's a great server run by great people =]
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2010, 10:38   #126

"PM me with account infos and download information"
"each account starts with 5K AP for the item mall"

- so i have to wait for the GMs respond to register and play.. lol
- what if my 5k points end...? very clever

dont make me laugh with another p-server MY *** go home guys with every new fail pserver you loose respect-.-
Old 06/16/2010, 11:47   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco87 View Post
"PM me with account infos and download information"
"each account starts with 5K AP for the item mall"

- so i have to wait for the GMs respond to register and play.. lol
- what if my 5k points end...? very clever

dont make me laugh with another p-server MY GOD go home guys with every new fail pserver you loose respect-.-
I have been silent long enough.

For those who weren't in the know, I suffered a MASSIVE system loss and was unable to communicate with anyone in regards to what had happened. By the time I was able to get back on line, the site was already removed by the host as I had asked in anticipation in the launch of Revolution.

For those who hung in there and those who were still waiting, I thank you. It shows a lot of your character, unlike others who from day one were quick to lash with the tongue.

On a further note, a new project has arose, Shaiya Purity. This one, however, is already in operation...as I believe a certain somebody asked for it to be done before posting...yet still not happy...hmm...

And by the way, being that by the Purity standards, that 5000 points in just below $25 worth. Not bad to be given freely. Especially for a testing period. And by the way, YES, you have to wait for a GM to setup the account. Why? Because it is a closed testing. And btw, not a single person to register thus far has waied any more than 3-4 minutes before their account was created, as I understand it.

What happens when your points end? You play the game. While I find it amusing that a person with such little knowledge of the workings or happenings that can (and in this case, did) take place is the first person to lash at the tongue.

Rather than be the first to negate a server (Purity, not Revo. Feel free to say as you please about Revo) simply out of angst, why not either A) Go Play and see for yourself B) Direct the statements toward the proper people (Head Staff, rather than players) or C)...accept that there has not been a damned thing done that could make you happy since the start of it and either start your own server or leave it be.

I understand that the timing, delays, and abrupt end of Revolution left a few sore. But whether you choose to accept it or not, it was done at the best it could be under the circumstances.

In light of that failure, a new project has spawn. Accept it or ignore it, but don't have the audacity and ignorance to bash it without trying it.

Seeing as I am officially able to declare Revo dead, Poly, please feel free to close or delete this thread as it should have been long ago when gums started to flap.

Again, to those of you who continued to support the cause, I thank you. And I humbly apologize things could not have worked out better than they did.

-P0Z3ST
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/16/2010, 12:51   #128

Thank you Revo team for the hard work you put into the server.

I guess I'll try out Purity too >_<. Hope to see ya all there.
Hope those lapisias dont drop that frequent.

Mwaah.

PS: Ketsuki is the only one that is moving to Purity?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2010, 13:05   #129

SunD, lets duo! =D

-Tor
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2010, 14:42   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb3rcl View Post
I have been silent long enough.

For those who weren't in the know, I suffered a MASSIVE system loss and was unable to communicate with anyone in regards to what had happened. By the time I was able to get back on line, the site was already removed by the host as I had asked in anticipation in the launch of Revolution.

For those who hung in there and those who were still waiting, I thank you. It shows a lot of your character, unlike others who from day one were quick to lash with the tongue.

On a further note, a new project has arose, Shaiya Purity. This one, however, is already in operation...as I believe a certain somebody asked for it to be done before posting...yet still not happy...hmm...

And by the way, being that by the Purity standards, that 5000 points in just below $25 worth. Not bad to be given freely. Especially for a testing period. And by the way, YES, you have to wait for a GM to setup the account. Why? Because it is a closed testing. And btw, not a single person to register thus far has waied any more than 3-4 minutes before their account was created, as I understand it.

What happens when your points end? You play the game. While I find it amusing that a person with such little knowledge of the workings or happenings that can (and in this case, did) take place is the first person to lash at the tongue.

Rather than be the first to negate a server (Purity, not Revo. Feel free to say as you please about Revo) simply out of angst, why not either A) Go Play and see for yourself B) Direct the statements toward the proper people (Head Staff, rather than players) or C)...accept that there has not been a damned thing done that could make you happy since the start of it and either start your own server or leave it be.

I understand that the timing, delays, and abrupt end of Revolution left a few sore. But whether you choose to accept it or not, it was done at the best it could be under the circumstances.

In light of that failure, a new project has spawn. Accept it or ignore it, but don't have the audacity and ignorance to bash it without trying it.

Seeing as I am officially able to declare Revo dead, Poly, please feel free to close or delete this thread as it should have been long ago when gums started to flap.

Again, to those of you who continued to support the cause, I thank you. And I humbly apologize things could not have worked out better than they did.

-P0Z3ST
why should i test it when the developers tell us how shitty it is in their own words?

sry but i see it necessary to warn ppl because WE (me too) got disapointed too much now, its time to hit back i think
Old 06/16/2010, 23:00   #131

When did he say that Purity was ******.. at all..? =/
Old 06/17/2010, 06:05   #132

ehh i give up you guys seem to live in a pink bubble and i cant destroy it
at least noone can say i didnt try...

much luck with whatever you revolutionate (is that a word?)
Old 06/18/2010, 09:45   #133

You do realize that I am the sole developer, right? But once again, taco, you're right as always. I told everyone just how "******" my own server was...

i believe somebody requested the thread be closed because of misinformation and mindless garbage such as this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco87 View Post
ehh i give up you guys seem to live in a pink bubble and i cant destroy it
at least noone can say i didnt try...

much luck with whatever you revolutionate (is that a word?)
If you want to destroy something, I can tell you were to start...

But you sure as hell don't have any place commenting on my server with complete lack of knowledge on anything.

Im pretty sure this thread was about Revolution. No need to resort to talking trash on Purity when it is mentioned. Im pretty sure the head of what was to be Revolution has stated pretty much all he is going to. Im pretty sure this thread is done. When you let it be.

And no, that is not a word.
Thanks
2 Users