Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Good Developer in Shaiya ep 5.4

Discussion on Looking for a Good Developer in Shaiya ep 5.4 within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Looking for a Good Developer in Shaiya ep 5.4

Looking for a Good Developer in Shaiya ep 5.4
discord : angelofdeath#2409

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya Developer/Web Developer
09/05/2018 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello, i am new on this forums so im not exactly sure where everything goes, so if i posted this in the wrong section, i apologize. but i was looking to know if there is anyone who is good at developing, server files, database, and most important i need a web developer who can code basically anything when it comes to web development. html,css,php,js,etc. basically that can make me a bomb ass site with alot of functions like login and more. and who can help create some nice stuff for the server...
Shaiya p server looking for a good Developer
10/03/2016 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
Hey Guys, Iīm searching for a SECOND Developer for my Shaiya Server it is running on a server, but it isnīt online because we want to make new things make it safe and yea develope :D Write me a PM when you think you are good in scripting, have experience as Developer, PHP, working with hex editor, and know to work with the shaiya files like making portals and much other things ;) We already have a developer, 1 GM, 2 GS, and me as Informations: EP 5.2 Files, very much edits ! :pimp:...