Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anybody help me??

Discussion on anybody help me?? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow anybody help me??

#Closed
Old 05/04/2018, 19:30   #2

elite*gold: 74
change your Ps_game or game.exe to what ep you're using.
Old 05/04/2018, 20:01   #3

Did you recently add any Cheat Engine script or change any offset on the ps_game
Old 05/04/2018, 21:49   #4

Good Luck x)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help pls] Can anybody help me about local.ini in 15.12
11/09/2011 - Dragonica Private Server - 5 Replies
http://uploadpic.org/storage/2011/thumb_nnMpMBHNfI TRQTSfGMpxDzmq.jpg Help me pls !!! I don't change any detail in local.ini. I'll cry cuz' remove & install 5 time. I don't touch local.ini. Thank you.
anybody help me plz????
05/27/2008 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
i just want to ask, is it impossible to make other hacks such as money hack, exp hack, speed hack, etc? anybody help me plz????:D tx4read:)
Fix Resolution H?! Can anybody help me?
01/05/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hey I can`t run MoonBot. Everytime I start the bot there is the error "Fix Resolution H" I tried most resolutions Fullscreen and windowed mode but it didn`t work :( The message appears every second again if i close it. Is there any possibility to fix this? The bot would work perfect without this alert. (It works in the second after i close the window until it appears again -.-)
anybody can help me..
06/10/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I'm playing in L2Myst http://l2myst.com ______________________________________________ i can't find the token number and protocol with program "The Token Finder" _________________________________________________ ___________ if anyone can help me ... i need know what's version of the L2Walker is the best for C4.. Working Scripts and AutoCombat.. thx
can anybody help?
02/08/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
I have heard of a program used by hackers .... they would just start the hack and the hack does not allow others to log in over the user and dec him ... is there such a hack?? if there is can u put a link? :D