Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fix Resolution H?! Can anybody help me?

Discussion on Fix Resolution H?! Can anybody help me? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fix Resolution H?! Can anybody help me?

Hey

I can`t run MoonBot. Everytime I start the bot there is the error "Fix Resolution H"

I tried most resolutions Fullscreen and windowed mode but it didn`t work

The message appears every second again if i close it.

Is there any possibility to fix this? The bot would work perfect without this alert. (It works in the second after i close the window until it appears again -.-)

Thanks, sorry for my english.
Old 01/05/2008, 21:30   #2

Erm, the bot needs to be the same resolution with your desktop and 32 bit. = )
Old 01/05/2008, 21:39   #3

I tried that! didn`t work :/
Old 01/05/2008, 21:55   #4

Hmm, resolutions are set and it shouldn't have any problems = ( how about bypass ?
Old 01/05/2008, 22:00   #5

bypass started :/

The bot is working (mouse moving and clicking) while the error message doesn`t appear.!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Resolution!
01/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Yo. When i play ecsro NoMi with my new computer Sro only covers 4/6 of my screen. changing resolution doesnt work since there's only 2 different resolutions.. I got a 15.6 inch screen and running on windows 7. iSro works perfectly.. any soloutions? Thanks!:mofo:
resolution
04/16/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies
anyone know, or can find out, the address of the resolution in ce of launcher.atm? since i dont see any resolution when i start up and therefor cant play. any help would be appreciated
resolution
04/11/2009 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
Hi i hawe problem with resolution soldier front, it changed after last update,at the bottom I have the screen 1 one-centimetre black belt,I can somehow change the resolution in sf??
Resolution.
04/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all, i want on ecsro better resolution, but i dont know how to make it, i saw in other guys screen shoots, who playing in ecsro, that resolution is 1440~ or someting, and looks nice. So i want make same as they but can't make 1440~ or someting resolution, so how i can make bigger? Because its not good to play with bad graphic.
Resolution Help
12/22/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Allright after the new patch it set my Resolution to 1024x768 but i cant operate on that screen resolution because i get errors and i cant log into the game due to the large size.so is there a ini that i can just Text edit to 800x600 again thank you for any help. also i uninstalled and reinstalled since it worked in the past but no dice this time. Thank you again